Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do incels hate other incels?

W

Warth67

Banned
-
I have been reading threads in this forum but I notice something strange.

Do incels in this forum hate other incels?

The reason why I am asking this is because of the user here by the name of @Uggo Mongo. He seems like a fakecel who only came here to bully other incels. Many of his answers and replies have nothing to do with incel issues such as hypergamy, women rejecting ugly men, etc. because his answers and replies seem to be just about bullying people here for stupid reasons such as when @Uggo Mongo bullied a Christian incel by saying that the Christian incel is stupid for asking out a “tranny”. I mean how can the Christian even know that the person he is crushing is really gay? Also, the Christian clearly wants a female and not a gay.

The fact that most of what Uggo Mongo here does is just bullying others is kind of a red flag. It seems like he just want to fuck with people here.

Now you are probably asking me the question “What does Uggo Mongo have to do with my question about why incels in this forum hate other incels?”. Well, I have seen that most people here side with Uggo Mongo against real incels when he is bullying them. Why are people here doing this? Is it because Uggo Mongo is a chad? Is it because he is tall, handsome, and muscular? I want to think that the people siding with him here are also fakecels like him but the majority of people here side with him that it's very unlikely for them to also be fakecels like Uggo Mongo.

It's very cuck of you incels to betray your fellow incels by siding with a chad(Uggo Mongo) against another incel. Remember that it was the chads that tormented you people in highschool. Not other incels. Aren't incels the natural enemies of chads?

People here come off as like those stupid highschool normie kids joining the bullies in bullying social outcasts. It doesn't make any sense. If you continue doing this, then you're no better than those stupid normies who sided with your bullies against you.

But my biggest question is why is it that Uggo Mongo isn't banned yet? He speaks like a highschool bully chad whose only purpose here is to bully incels and eccentric introverts.

Uggo Mongo seems like a fakecel to me. Also, what kind of incel would call themselves “BEEFY CHADCEL”? Aren't incels supposed to be unattractive short guys? How can an incel be a chad when they are opposites of each other? What is a chad(Uggo Mongo) doing in this forum?

You guys seem to love chads(like Uggo Mongo) because they are handsome and tall.

Do you hate your fellow incels?

>First post
>Immediately accuse a long term member of being a fakecel

GrAY's man.. :feelsseriously:

I hate niggers too!

I have been reading threads in this forum but I notice something strange.

Do incels in this forum hate other incels?

The reason why I am asking this is because of the user here by the name of @Uggo Mongo. He seems like a fakecel who only came here to bully other incels. Many of his answers and replies have nothing to do with incel issues such as hypergamy, women rejecting ugly men, etc. because his answers and replies seem to be just about bullying people here for stupid reasons such as when @Uggo Mongo bullied a Christian incel by saying that the Christian incel is stupid for asking out a “tranny”. I mean how can the Christian even know that the person he is crushing is really gay? Also, the Christian clearly wants a female and not a gay.

The fact that most of what Uggo Mongo here does is just bullying others is kind of a red flag. It seems like he just want to fuck with people here.

Now you are probably asking me the question “What does Uggo Mongo have to do with my question about why incels in this forum hate other incels?”. Well, I have seen that most people here side with Uggo Mongo against real incels when he is bullying them. Why are people here doing this? Is it because Uggo Mongo is a chad? Is it because he is tall, handsome, and muscular? I want to think that the people siding with him here are also fakecels like him but the majority of people here side with him that it's very unlikely for them to also be fakecels like Uggo Mongo.

It's very cuck of you incels to betray your fellow incels by siding with a chad(Uggo Mongo) against another incel. Remember that it was the chads that tormented you people in highschool. Not other incels. Aren't incels the natural enemies of chads?

People here come off as like those stupid highschool normie kids joining the bullies in bullying social outcasts. It doesn't make any sense. If you continue doing this, then you're no better than those stupid normies who sided with your bullies against you.

But my biggest question is why is it that Uggo Mongo isn't banned yet? He speaks like a highschool bully chad whose only purpose here is to bully incels and eccentric introverts.

Uggo Mongo seems like a fakecel to me. Also, what kind of incel would call themselves “BEEFY CHADCEL”? Aren't incels supposed to be unattractive short guys? How can an incel be a chad when they are opposites of each other? What is a chad(Uggo Mongo) doing in this forum?

You guys seem to love chads(like Uggo Mongo) because they are handsome and tall.

9e1.png

bullied a Christian incel by saying that the Christian incel is stupid for asking out a “tranny”. I mean how can the Christian even know that the person he is crushing is really gay? Also, the Christian clearly wants a female and not a gay.
lol

pinkwell or FTL

I'm either too low IQ to understand everything you said, or you are a avant-gardecel, but
No, I don't. If you aren't on my ignore list, I don't hate you.

Yes I hate them and they hate me
jfl at brotherhood amongst men

That you keep replying the same name 500 times gives me the impression that you are a woman.

Males that get triggered by other males in a forum honestly, go change your gender and join IncelTears, where is your testo jfl. If someone fucks with me on-line or tries to get his gang on me:

First of all I dont care. Internet is Internet. Also I want to get laid, all my time is spent on thinking about pussy and feet, not about men trying to outsmart me or put me down. I cant care. Everytime I try to reply back I think about my oneitis blonde chicks feet, get hard and start crying. I am 34 now man I just want to get laid..

Secondly, why are people here even trying to be better? We are all useless genetics anyways be it ugly, white fakecels, autistic, black schizos, manlets, black schizo manlets destroyed by life and posting random manga pics and recorded voices and replying to himself, or chads who are asexual. We are natures failure. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
yeah, this forum is a great example.

Yes I enjoy spewing vitriol on anyone and everyone whether they are incel or chads or foids, always did and always will.

Avarage no avi post.

Even before I found the blackpill community, I still preferred being around other incels. I just fit in more with them.

I hate everyone so yes

Yes, everyone hates GrAYs like you

no. I relate to brocels more than the average person. JFL other incels will hate me :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

10% fighting other users
YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN CHAD!!!!
FUCK YOU!!! YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN BASTARD!!! YOU'RE A PIECE OF TRASH WHO TORMENTED ECCENTRIC INTROVERTS IN HIGHSCHOOL AND YOU ARE ALSO A PROMISCUOUS MANWHORE!!!!! YOU RUINED A LOT OF LIVES!!!

FUCK YOU CHAD ANIMALS!!! SCHOOL SHOOTERS SHOULD FUCKING HUNT YOU DOWN!!! GO EAT LEAD!!! NO ONE CARES IF YOU'RE TALL OR MUSCULAR!!! ONE BULLET IS ENOUGH TO END YOU!!!

YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN CHAD!!!!

FUCK YOU!!! YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN BASTARD!!! YOU'RE A PIECE OF TRASH WHO TORMENTED ECCENTRIC INTROVERTS IN HIGHSCHOOL AND YOU ARE ALSO A PROMISCUOUS MANWHORE!!!!! YOU RUINED A LOT OF LIVES!!!

FUCK YOU CHAD ANIMALS!!! SCHOOL SHOOTERS SHOULD FUCKING HUNT YOU DOWN!!! GO EAT LEAD!!! NO ONE CARES IF YOU'RE TALL OR MUSCULAR!!! ONE BULLET IS ENOUGH TO END YOU!!!
I see, fascinating. Describe your childhood, what was your relationship like with your mother?
emjoi-doctor.gif

Yes, everyone hates GrAYs like you
What a bunch of self-hating freaks who hate themselves. Why the fuck do you hate yourself? Are you saying that society was right about bullying you. Keep worshipping the chad called Uggo Mongo. Cuck. Stupid traitor.

What a bunch of self-hating freaks who hate themselves. Why the fuck do you hate yourself? Are you saying that society was right about bullying you. Keep worshipping the chad called Uggo Mongo. Cuck. Stupid traitor.
lmao what

I see, fascinating. Describe your childhood, what was your relationship like with your mother?
emjoi-doctor.gif

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESSS!!! YOU HIGHSCHOOL BULLY SUB-ANIMAL!!!

ALPHA MALE BULLIES LIKE YOU ARE DISGUSTING PROMISCUOUS SHITBAGS!!!

I hate everyone so yes

That means that you're insane. So your bullies in highschool were right about bullying you? Is that what you are saying? Then why the fuck are you mad at women if you think that all incels should be hated? Freak! Seek help.

Avarage no avi post.
Why the fuck are you dumbassess hating yourselves and siding with Uggo Mongo the chad? Why the fuck is he still here? You crying about women not fucking you yet you thinkthat you are the one's who are wrong? Dumbass.

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESSS!!! YOU HIGHSCHOOL BULLY SUB-ANIMAL!!!

ALPHA MALE BULLIES LIKE YOU ARE DISGUSTING PROMISCUOUS SHITBAGS!!!
Content:
  • Do not post low effort, spam, advertisement, or in all-caps.

SUBFORUM-SPECIFIC RULES
  • Inceldom Discussion:
    • Low effort is not allowed here. Please post quality threads and responses only.

JFL, I guess mods are too busy fucking their wives or some shit.

Whoever said that I want to get pussy? You self-hating retard. Why do you hate each other? So that means that you think that you guys are fucked up?! Then fix yourselves! Dumbasses.
You don't want pussy? Are you a homosexual?

Yes I enjoy spewing vitriol on anyone and everyone whether they are incel or chads or foids, always did and always will.
That means you're a sociopath if you also attack innocents. You dumbfuck.

Suck a dick, you retarded fuck! Faggot? Cliche insult. Fucking moron.
emjoi-doctor.gif

Often the simplest insult is the most effective. I'll leave you to your vast dildo collection, fag.

That means you're a sociopath if you also attack innocents. You dumbfuck.
"Innocents" don't make me laugh graytard, you can quit the moralizing this isn't reddit and you don't get updoots for it

emjoi-doctor.gif

Often the simplest insult is the most effective. I'll leave you to your vast dildo collection, fag.

GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE!! DUMBASS!!! FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CLICHE INSULTS!!!

PLUS, DID I EVEN EXPLICITLY SAY THAT I AM GAY?!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR DUMB INSULTS BECAUSE I AM CLEARLY NOT HOMOSEXUAL!!! RETARD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Why the fuck are you dumbassess hating yourselves and siding with Uggo Mongo the chad? Why the fuck is he still here? You crying about women not fucking you yet you thinkthat you are the one's who are wrong? Dumbass.
Bad pet. Go back into your cage and feed off my cum. Tonight I will administer 100 lashes to your back.

100% - goodbye
"Innocents" don't make me laugh graytard, you can quit the moralizing this isn't reddit and you don't get updoots for it
I don't really care what you say!!! What you just did is show me that you are just psychotic bastards who are throwing a tantrum about women not liking you.

You just showed me that all of you are psychotic and mentally ill morons that women indeed should reject.

I mean if you hate other incels then you must think that there is a good reason for bullies to persecute you!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU'RE JUST DESPERATE FOR SEX!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Bad pet. Go back into your cage and feed off my cum. Tonight I will administer 100 lashes to your back.
FREAK!!! STUPIDFUCK!!! THEN STOP HATING WOMEN IF YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE INDEED THE PROBLEM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

lmao what
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOU FREAK!!! SEEK HELP!!! STOP THROWING TANTRUMS IF WOMEN DO NOT LIKE YOU!!! THE FACT THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO ALSO ATTACK YOUR OWN KIND TELLS ME THAT YOU ARE JUST A TANTRUM-THROWING BULLY!!! MORON!!!

GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE!! DUMBASS!!! FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CLICHE INSULTS!!!

PLUS, DID I EVEN EXPLICITLY SAY THAT I AM GAY?!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR DUMB INSULTS BECAUSE I AM CLEARLY NOT HOMOSEXUAL!!! RETARD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Tales from the tel aviv psychiatric hospital.

This has to be @bannedincel XD

I don't really care what you say!!! What you just did is show me that you are just psychotic bastards who are throwing a tantrum about women not liking you.

You just showed me that all of you are psychotic and mentally ill morons that women indeed should reject.

I mean if you hate other incels then you must think that there is a good reason for bullies to persecute you!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU'RE JUST DESPERATE FOR SEX!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
This isn't a place of kinship or brotherhood, but of expression, the limits of free thought regarding the subject of inceldom, you are too moronic to understand even a fraction of the discourse here including the subtext of the vitriol itself, so stop making a fool of yourself son and go back to reddit, whatever you were looking for, I imagine in-group bias being the #1 thing as ammunition for your sentiments, is quite lacking here, people here are not as tribalistic as you normie filth, now go away scum.