Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do incels hate other incels?

Not a single word

I don't care if you don't care. You're the one who asked if I am gay. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
lightskin-lightskin-damn.gif

Do you want uggo mongo to fuck you in the ass?Yes or no?
Plus, the bastard literally just stopped replying to me cause I ferociously roasted the fucktard while I am still tearing his corpse apart. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm going to take that as a yes.
Gay Typography GIF
People here with the gay insults. I mean I am not even homosexual so that shit wouldn't work on me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ok so what did you think you will achieve with this post?

YOU PEOPLE ARE FREAK SELF-HATING RETARDS!!! KEEP SIDING WITH THAT CHAD UGGO MONGO!!! HE IS LITERALLY A CHAD!!! LOOK AT HIS TITLE!!! IT'S LITERALLY IN HIS TITLE!!! GO!!!

GO HATE EACH OTHER!! YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF CAMARADERIE!!! YOU WOULD TURN ON EACH OTHER IN HIGHSCHOOL JUST TO SUCK UP TO POPULAR KID BULLIES!!! PSYCHOTIC INSANE SELF-HATING FREAKS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

PATHETIC!!! BASTARDS WHO WOULD BETRAY EACH OTHER JUST BECAUSE CHAD TELLS THEM TO! BASTARDS WHO WOULD BETRAY EACH OTHER JUST BECAUSE SOME GUY IS TALL AND MUSCULAR WHICH IS A VERY SMALL THING TO BE PROUD ABOUT!!! LOL!!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE FREAK SELF-HATING RETARDS!!! KEEP SIDING WITH THAT CHAD UGGO MONGO!!! HE IS LITERALLY A CHAD!!! LOOK AT HIS TITLE!!! IT'S LITERALLY IN HIS TITLE!!! GO!!!

GO HATE EACH OTHER!! YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF CAMARADERIE!!! YOU WOULD TURN ON EACH OTHER IN HIGHSCHOOL JUST TO SUCK UP TO POPULAR KID BULLIES!!! PSYCHOTIC INSANE SELF-HATING FREAKS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

PATHETIC!!! BASTARDS WHO WOULD BETRAY EACH OTHER JUST BECAUSE CHAD TELLS THEM TO! BASTARDS WHO WOULD BETRAY EACH OTHER JUST BECAUSE SOME GUY IS TALL AND MUSCULAR WHICH IS A VERY SMALL THING TO BE PROUD ABOUT!!! LOL!!!
dnr

they do but they shouldn't
Sad. That's sort of strange. Do they think that there is a reason for them to hate each other? Then why do they also think that it's society and women's fault for ostracizing and bullying them? I don't even understand this community! So full of insecure people.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! YOU ALPHA MALE BULLY!!!! DISGUSTING FRAT BOY WHO RAPES GIRLS IN FRAT HOUSES!!!

YOU DISGUSTING PSYCHOPATHIC HIGHSCHOOL BULLY!!!!

YOU DESERVED TO BE SKINNED ALIVE!!! FUCK CHADS!!! IF I WAS GOD, I WILL SEND ALL CHADS TO HELL!!! FUCK CHADS!!! DESTROY CHADS!!!! BURN CHADS!!!

IMPALE CHADS VLAD THE IMPALER STYLE!!!!

TORTURE AND GENOCIDE CHADS ANCIENT ASSYRIAN STYLE!!!

BURN UGGO MONGO!!!!

KILL UGGO MONGO!!!!

IMPALE UGGO MONGO VLAD THE IMPALER STYLE!!!

LONG LIVE ECCENTRIC INTROVERTS AND FUCK CHADS LIKE YOU!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You getting way too triggered and trying to simp over others. lol fucking tranny

What do you mean by me simping?! I never explicitly said anything about me liking someone here!

LMAO!!! BASELESS REPLY!!! USE LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE, DUMBASS!!!

What do you mean by me simping?! I never explicitly said anything about me liking someone here!

LMAO!!! BASELESS REPLY!!! USE LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE, DUMBASS!!!
Dude is out here trying to get a boyfriend on here lol.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! YOU ALPHA MALE BULLY!!!! DISGUSTING FRAT BOY WHO RAPES GIRLS IN FRAT HOUSES!!!

YOU DISGUSTING PSYCHOPATHIC HIGHSCHOOL BULLY!!!!

YOU DESERVED TO BE SKINNED ALIVE!!! FUCK CHADS!!! IF I WAS GOD, I WILL SEND ALL CHADS TO HELL!!! FUCK CHADS!!! DESTROY CHADS!!!! BURN CHADS!!!

IMPALE CHADS VLAD THE IMPALER STYLE!!!!

TORTURE AND GENOCIDE CHADS ANCIENT ASSYRIAN STYLE!!!

BURN UGGO MONGO!!!!

KILL UGGO MONGO!!!!

IMPALE UGGO MONGO VLAD THE IMPALER STYLE!!!

LONG LIVE ECCENTRIC INTROVERTS AND FUCK CHADS LIKE YOU!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Pipe down, GrAYfaggot

>First post
>Immediately accuse a long term member of being a fakecel

GrAY's man.. :feelsseriously:
Then explain to me why does Uggo Mongo act like a chad such as him calling people here beta while he thinks of himself as an alpha? Also, explain to me why his title says that he is a muscular chad?

You worship chads that bullied you in highschool? The fuck?!

If someone fucks with me on-line or tries to get his gang on me:

First of all I dont care. Internet is Internet.
Don't give me that shit. It's still wrong. You betraying each other to side with chads like Uggo Mongo is very low. It just makes you look like a cuck social outcast who sided with highschool bullies in bullying other social outcasts just to be popular.

Don't go around insulting others for no reason. Don't go around insulting allies and innocents. You dumbfuck!

This isn't a place of kinship or brotherhood, but of expression, the limits of free thought regarding the subject of inceldom, you are too moronic to understand even a fraction of the discourse here including the subtext of the vitriol itself, so stop making a fool of yourself son and go back to reddit, whatever you were looking for, I imagine in-group bias being the #1 thing as ammunition for your sentiments, is quite lacking here, people here are not as tribalistic as you normie filth, now go away scum.

No! Don't give me that shit! You shouldn't insult innocents and people like you if there is no reason to because that's not nice! I am not asking that we all should be friends but don't fucking attack fellow incels if there is no reason.

Stop acting like macho men, who "doesn't mind" being insulted for no reason when you people are clearly hypocrites who were mad about women and highschool bullies making fun of you. You hypocrites!

You siding with chads like Uggo Mongo to attack innocent incels is disgusting!

Yes, we are incels but that doesn't mean that we are immoral animals who attack indiscriminately cause if we are indeed immoral animals who attack indiscriminately then we are no better than normies, chads, and stacies and just proves to chads, normies, and stacies that we deserve to be persecuted by them!

Again, use your fucking brain!!

>First post
>Immediately accuse a long term member of being a fakecel

GrAY's man.. :feelsseriously:
We need to close applications for some months.

No! Don't give me that shit! You shouldn't insult innocents and people like you if there is no reason to because that's not nice! I am not asking that we all should be friends but don't fucking attack fellow incels if there is no reason.

Stop acting like macho men, who "doesn't mind" being insulted for no reason when you people are clearly hypocrites who were mad about women and highschool bullies making fun of you. You hypocrites!

Yes, we are incels but that doesn't mean that we are immoral animals who attack indiscriminately cause if we are indeed immoral animals who attack indiscriminately then we are no better than normies, chads, and stacies and just proves to chads, normies, and stacies that we deserve to be persecuted by them!

Not a single coherent response to what I said, go find some taut rope gRay you are clearly completely incapable of any discourse beyond grade 9 level

Shut up, pipsqueak. Gay idiot.
sml-jeffy.gif

Not a single coherent response to what I said, go find some taut rope gRay you are clearly completely incapable of any discourse beyond grade 9 level
Nothing but your opinion with no proof.

OH, YOU REPLIED!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

EAT A DOG'S FECES!!! YOU STUPIDFUCK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

FUCK YOUR SUBHUMAN ASS!!!
I have no time for homosexual nerds.

ALPHA OUT!
howard-hamlin-jimmy-mcgill.gif

ALPHA OUT!
WHOEVER SAID THAT I WANT TO TALK TO CHADS?!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! YOU CHAD SUBHUMAN SCUM!!!! YOU SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE!!!!

SUCK A FAT COCK!!!

Why?! What the fuck is wrong with you? Why? Are you saying that you are the immoral one and not the chads, thugs, and bullies? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Stupid fuck!
IMG 2058

I have been reading threads in this forum but I notice something strange.

Do incels in this forum hate other incels?

The reason why I am asking this is because of the user here by the name of @Uggo Mongo. He seems like a fakecel who only came here to bully other incels. Many of his answers and replies have nothing to do with incel issues such as hypergamy, women rejecting ugly men, etc. because his answers and replies seem to be just about bullying people here for stupid reasons such as when @Uggo Mongo bullied a Christian incel by saying that the Christian incel is stupid for asking out a “tranny”. I mean how can the Christian even know that the person he is crushing is really gay? Also, the Christian clearly wants a female and not a gay.

The fact that most of what Uggo Mongo here does is just bullying others is kind of a red flag. It seems like he just want to fuck with people here.

Now you are probably asking me the question “What does Uggo Mongo have to do with my question about why incels in this forum hate other incels?”. Well, I have seen that most people here side with Uggo Mongo against real incels when he is bullying them. Why are people here doing this? Is it because Uggo Mongo is a chad? Is it because he is tall, handsome, and muscular? I want to think that the people siding with him here are also fakecels like him but the majority of people here side with him that it's very unlikely for them to also be fakecels like Uggo Mongo.

It's very cuck of you incels to betray your fellow incels by siding with a chad(Uggo Mongo) against another incel. Remember that it was the chads that tormented you people in highschool. Not other incels. Aren't incels the natural enemies of chads?

People here come off as like those stupid highschool normie kids joining the bullies in bullying social outcasts. It doesn't make any sense. If you continue doing this, then you're no better than those stupid normies who sided with your bullies against you.

But my biggest question is why is it that Uggo Mongo isn't banned yet? He speaks like a highschool bully chad whose only purpose here is to bully incels and eccentric introverts.

Uggo Mongo seems like a fakecel to me. Also, what kind of incel would call themselves “BEEFY CHADCEL”? Aren't incels supposed to be unattractive short guys? How can an incel be a chad when they are opposites of each other? What is a chad(Uggo Mongo) doing in this forum?

You guys seem to love chads(like Uggo Mongo) because they are handsome and tall.

Do you hate your fellow incels?
is the right answer

ALPHA OUT!
Do people here see this?!! AGAIN, he called himself an ALPHA!!!

Why haven't you banned him yet?!! He is just waving his chad identity all over here!!!

Uggo Mongo's just a fakecel who's here so he can feel better about himself by seeing incels here whom he perceives as inferior betas to him!! He's just here for his egotistic narcissistic tendencies!

Nothing but your opinion with no proof.

Also this obvious infiltrator is only sticking to and commenting on his own flame thread, ban him

>167 replies of GrAYbabble worth nothing
@Fat Link @Caesercel can you shut this nigga up already this faggot already made it clear he's a troll