Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do incels hate other incels?

What? What do you mean?
most of what you said is spot on

THE THREAD ALONE SHOWS HOW MUCH INCELS HATE OTHER INCELS

YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER STARING YOU IN YOUR OWN THREAD

Also the infiltrator part is also correct, you probably have identified a larping chad or normire

THE FORUM OWNERS DONT CARE AND MAY ALSO BE LARPERS THEMSELVES

Its more of normfags joining incel spaces and making fun of the actual incels, if anything i feel bad for ugly dudes, even if they are neurotypical or delusional because we share the same pain somehow and we barely have space for ourselves due to mainstream media so the only hostility i have is towards those who invade these spaces such as self proclaimed ''truecels'' who are really attractive pieces of shits in disguise

Its more of normfags joining incel spaces and making fun of the actual incels, if anything i feel bad for ugly dudes, even if they are neurotypical or delusional because we share the same pain somehow and we barely have space for ourselves due to mainstream media so the only hostility i have is towards those who invade these spaces such as self proclaimed ''truecels'' who are really attractive pieces of shits in disguise
It seems like we can just come to the conclusion that the owners of this forum are also fakecels themselves which means that this whole forum was just a tool to set us true incels up.

Why am I saying this?

Well, you got this Uggo Mongo chad(Not saying chad in a way that glorifies Uggo Mongo The Scum but in a way that I spit on and hate him because as an incel, I am a natural enemy towards chads which is why I commit mass shootings against normies especially chads and stacies.) who is still not banned by the forum's owners despite him brazenly bragging about being an alpha while he says that betas and incels are losers.

Maybe this whole place was a lie.

I have been reading threads in this forum but I notice something strange.

Do incels in this forum hate other incels?

The reason why I am asking this is because of the user here by the name of @Uggo Mongo. He seems like a fakecel who only came here to bully other incels. Many of his answers and replies have nothing to do with incel issues such as hypergamy, women rejecting ugly men, etc. because his answers and replies seem to be just about bullying people here for stupid reasons such as when @Uggo Mongo bullied a Christian incel by saying that the Christian incel is stupid for asking out a “tranny”. I mean how can the Christian even know that the person he is crushing is really gay? Also, the Christian clearly wants a female and not a gay.

The fact that most of what Uggo Mongo here does is just bullying others is kind of a red flag. It seems like he just want to fuck with people here.

Now you are probably asking me the question “What does Uggo Mongo have to do with my question about why incels in this forum hate other incels?”. Well, I have seen that most people here side with Uggo Mongo against real incels when he is bullying them. Why are people here doing this? Is it because Uggo Mongo is a chad? Is it because he is tall, handsome, and muscular? I want to think that the people siding with him here are also fakecels like him but the majority of people here side with him that it's very unlikely for them to also be fakecels like Uggo Mongo.

It's very cuck of you incels to betray your fellow incels by siding with a chad(Uggo Mongo) against another incel. Remember that it was the chads that tormented you people in highschool. Not other incels. Aren't incels the natural enemies of chads?

People here come off as like those stupid highschool normie kids joining the bullies in bullying social outcasts. It doesn't make any sense. If you continue doing this, then you're no better than those stupid normies who sided with your bullies against you.

But my biggest question is why is it that Uggo Mongo isn't banned yet? He speaks like a highschool bully chad whose only purpose here is to bully incels and eccentric introverts.

Uggo Mongo seems like a fakecel to me. Also, what kind of incel would call themselves “BEEFY CHADCEL”? Aren't incels supposed to be unattractive short guys? How can an incel be a chad when they are opposites of each other? What is a chad(Uggo Mongo) doing in this forum?

You guys seem to love chads(like Uggo Mongo) because they are handsome and tall.

Do you hate your fellow incels?

I often noticed a few users just bashing on other incels, there was this Alexsomething asshole that did this last year, but he got exposed as being a sex haver or something.

Also the infiltrator part is also correct, you probably have identified a larping chad or normire
I mean he obviously is. He literally bragged about being an alpha while also said that incels are beta losers. LOL!

I often noticed a few users just bashing on other incels, there was this Alexsomething asshole that did this last year, but he got exposed as being a sex haver or something.
Let's just talk about why the forum's owners haven't banned @Uggo Mongo who was obviously a chad. Tells something about the forum's owners themselves. Like what the fuck was this forum about from the beginning? A trap to set real incels up?

So what happened to that Alexsomething asshole?

It was necessary.

It was necessary.
You're fucking insane. Why the fuck do you betray fellow incels to help chads?! So you like chads who tormented you in highschool?! You retarded cuck! DUMBASS LOSER!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Or maybe you are a fakecel larping scum like Uggo Mongo. LOL!

Stop hurting innocent incels! Dumbfuck!

You're fucking insane. Why the fuck do you betray fellow incels to help chads?! So you like chads who tormented you in highschool?! You retarded cuck! DUMBASS LOSER!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Or maybe you are a fakecel larping scum like Uggo Mongo. LOL!

Stop hurting innocent incels! Dumbfuck!
What's happening here :feelswhere:

Dnr the 4 pages of that long ass thread but to answer the question, unfortunately yes, many incels will hate other incels for no reason instead of hating sexhavers, normies, chads, women, simps, richfags and every enemy of the incel community.

All of us aren't like that though and consider other incels as people of our kind, some want to see a true incel unity. But not enough people here think like that.

Dnr the 4 pages of that long ass thread but to answer the question, unfortunately yes, many incels will hate other incels for no reason instead of hating sexhavers, normies, chads, women, simps, richfags and every enemy of the incel community.

All of us aren't like that though and consider other incels as people of our kind, some want to see a true incel unity. But not enough people here think like that.
Why do these incels hate their own kind? I mean I can't even imagine being that. I should be attacking normies, stacies, and chads because they are the ones who persecuted me.

Why do these incels hate their own kind? I mean I can't even imagine being that. I should be attacking normies, stacies, and chads because they are the ones who persecuted me.
Yes but for many people here, it seems to be the contest of "who is the most truecel of us"

Yes but for many people here, it seems to be the contest of "who is the most truecel of us"
What is a truecel? Sorry, I am an incel but I have to admit that I still have many things to know about in regards to what it truly means to be an incel on a deep level.

What is a truecel? Sorry, I am an incel but I have to admit that I still have many things to know about in regards to what it truly means to be an incel on a deep level.
Extreme incel basically. Worse than an incel.

Oh my! Who let their 11 year old brother on this site? The absolute fucking state of kids.is
50 cent laughing GIF

Replies189Views1K

That means that you're insane. So your bullies in highschool were right about bullying you? Is that what you are saying? Then why the fuck are you mad at women if you think that all incels should be hated? Freak! Seek help.
There is nothing good in anyone. If I had the power, I would reduce all humans to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood.

Oh my! Who let their 11 year old brother on this site? The absolute fucking state of kids.is
50 cent laughing GIF
You who attacks and betrays fellow incels just because you are mad that you can't get laid means that you are just like kids who are acting up by attacking innocent people around them. So you are the kid. Not me. Dumbass.

There is nothing good in anyone. If I had the power, I would reduce all humans to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood.
So you are also saying that you are a bad person? If you are a bad person then that means that it is indeed okay that chads, stacies, normies, and women rejected you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I only hate NATOcels