Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do incels hate other incels?

You never explicitly said that you weren't
WTF?!! That's not enough for you to assume that I am gay!!

Do you randomly think of every male you see as gay just because they never explicitly said they aren't? DUMBASS!

I don't really care what you say!!! What you just did is show me that you are just psychotic bastards who are throwing a tantrum about women not liking you.

You just showed me that all of you are psychotic and mentally ill morons that women indeed should reject.

I mean if you hate other incels then you must think that there is a good reason for bullies to persecute you!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU'RE JUST DESPERATE FOR SEX!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
FREAK!!! STUPIDFUCK!!! THEN STOP HATING WOMEN IF YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE INDEED THE PROBLEM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Can you slam your throat into a broken glass shard until it reaches your windpipe? Or at your earliest convenience get off this site, you're genuinely not funny at this attempt of shitting up the site with petty trolling or contributing anything remotely meaningful and your words take up 462 bytes of server spce despite being of no value and of importance

Tales from the tel aviv psychiatric hospital.

This has to be @bannedincel XD
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HATE YOURSELF?!!! ARE YOU SAYING SOCIETY SHOULD BULLY YOU?! DUMBASS!!!

WTF?!! That's not enough for you to assume that I am gay!!

Do you randomly think of every male you see as gay just because they never explicitly said they aren't? DUMBASS!
I do, there's a faggotry epidemic going on if you didn't notice.

Seek help.

76e

Can you slam your throat into a broken glass shard until it reaches your windpipe? Or at your earliest convenience get off this site, you're genuinely not funny at this attempt of shitting up the site with petty trolling or contributing anything remotely meaningful and your words take up 462 bytes of server spce despite being of no value and of importance
I AM NOT TROLLING!!! THAT UGGO MONGO APE IS JUST A BASTARD THAT INSULTS INCELS IN THIS FORUM!!!

WHY DO YOU GUYS ATTACK EACH OTHER WHEN YOU ARE ALL INCELS?!! THAT'S WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!

IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU INDEED DESERVED TO BE BULLIED AND REJECTED BY WOMEN!! ‍*facepalm"

none of these retarded cunts know how to troll

So why do you hate other incels? You must think that there is a good reason to. So why are you mad at society and women for ostracizong you?! Fool! Then better yourself!!!

Amb

Whose alt is this?

I wish I could live this rent free in someone's head XD
You really like this alpha male fakeceltard for tormenting you like how your highschool bullies tormented you? Pathetic cuck! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No! You are pathetic! If you hate fellow incels so much then why do you people here complain about society bullying you?! Stop throwing tantrums!!! It seems like you are the problem and not society so change yourselves!
Quandale

emjoi-doctor.gif

Often the simplest insult is the most effective. I'll leave you to your vast dildo collection, fag.
OY!!! YOU STUPID NARCISSISTIC SCUM!!!

REPLY!!! I KNOW YOU, YOU BASTARD SCUM!!! YOU'RE THAT ALPHA MALE JOCK WHO WERE ONE OF OF POPULAR KIDS!!! YOU PEOPLE BULLIED SOCIAL OUTCASTS BECAUSE YOU'RE NARCISSISTIC ANIMALS WHO THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN OTHERS!!!

FUCK YOU!!!! YOU FUCKING VERMIN!!!!

YOUR KIND SHOULD BE GENOCIDED!!!!

Why?! What the fuck is wrong with you? Why? Are you saying that you are the immoral one and not the chads, thugs, and bullies? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Stupid fuck!

Even before I found the blackpill community, I still preferred being around other incels. I just fit in more with them.
I don't know why other incels attack other incels by siding with normies and chads against other incels. It doesn't make any sense.

Bullying people like you is bullying yourself. It's sad. Yet, many incels are mad that society bullies them.

Seriously, what's up with people in this forum?

Also, why are they attacking me in order to defend that chad normie Uggo Mongo?

Stop with the stupid pics!! They're just meme pics!!! You can't really show me what you are doing behind your computer!
OIGhFQ

I don’t hate anyone on this site. More veteran users like @Chudpreet throw accusations around at people being Feds and infiltrators baselessly, like paranoid schizophrenics
Then fucking explain to me Uggo Mongo trolling people in this forum.

But the biggest strange thing about Uggo Mongo is that he literally calls himself a CHAD and also calls many incels betas while also calling himself alpha?! Isn't that enough of a reason to think of Uggo Mongo as a fakecel chad?!

Seriously, why are you people siding with this alpha male bully? I don't even know what's happening to this place!

I think you're just a whiney bastard who just gives off a terrible example for this community.

emjoi-doctor.gif

Often the simplest insult is the most effective. I'll leave you to your vast dildo collection, fag.
OY!!! YOU STUPID CHAD!!! REPLY!!!

REPLY!!! YOU BACKING DOWN?!!! CAN'T HANDLE THE FEROCITY OF MY INSULTS?!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

COWARDLY FAGGOTFUCK!!!

I think you're just a whiney bastard who just gives off a terrible example for this community.
No! You people hate yourselves and betray fellow incels by siding with chads!! So you should shut the fuck up!

Why do you like Uggo Mongo when he is clearly a chad?

No! You people hate yourselves and betray fellow incels by siding with chads!! So you should shut the fuck up!
Ur the one hating on this community FAKECEL