Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you believe in evolution?

• Thread starter verybasedindeed
  • Start date

Do you believe in evolution?

• Total voters
verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
I'm agnostic on the topic of evolution, as I'm not completely convinced that the description given by evolutionists entirely makes sense.

Only microevolution. Things like people who lived near the equator for a long time getting darker whereas people who lived far from it tended to get lighter (except the eskimos for some weird reason I read about long ago).

Macroevolution, no.

This:

Didn't turn into this:

i believe diabetes exist

Evolution is the female brain being tricked by chad into being pumped and dumped

evolution is single digit IQ garbage

I kinda understand why incels would want to believe in macroevolution. If an amoeba can turn into a whale, the prospect of an incel becoming a Chad suddenly sounds like the easiest thing in the world.
Bruh, that’s not how it works

I don’t believe in anything. It’s better to be as unbiased as possible.

I kinda understand why incels would want to believe in macroevolution. If an amoeba can turn into a whale, the prospect of an incel becoming a Chad suddenly sounds like the easiest thing in the world.
If anything evolution is actually pretty black pilled :blackpill:
All of evolution is that better creatures (Chads) from better genetics reproduce more and survive while shit creature ( incels) die out

Last edited:
Yeah, just look at niggers. We've evolved beyond those homo erectuses.

Bruh, that’s not how it works
I know, I was joking. Although the prospect of an amoeba turning into a whale still seems far-fetched with a shitload of generations between the two.

If anything evolution is actually pretty black pilled :blackpill:
All of evolution is that better creatures (Chads) from better genetics reproduce more and survive while shit creature ( incels) die out
I reject both the idea that Chads are necessarily better than incels (being a Chad is more about looks than anything else - you can have great looks and poor health, low intellect, mental issues galore, etc) and the idea that good-looking people are taking over the world while ugly people are dying out.

Even nowadays, with all the influence feminism has (which makes looks even much more important than usual), you can't deny there are like 100 ugly people being born for each Chad being born. Particularly when you consider which countries have the biggest birth rates (India, African countries, etc).

Feminism, if anything, is causing birth rates to be low as shit in the most feminist countries and whites (which are the best looking race on average, I think this is not even controversial to say here) to slowly die out. Which is not what you'd expect considering the whole "let women free to choose" typical darwiniancel argument (not saying you propose this exactly though, I hope not).

Last edited:
I reject both the idea that Chads are necessarily better than incels (being a Chad is more about looks than anything else - you can have great looks and poor health, low intellect, mental issues galore, etc) and the idea that good-looking people are taking over the world while ugly people are dying out.
Most traits Chads have are actually useful, like being tall which would make you better at hunting . There are some traits that aren't directly useful like good looks, however they would imply good health. A symmetric face would imply they were not malnourished during childhood and were able to develop properly.
My point really is while it is possible to have chad traits but have poor health and low intelect, on average you would have better health and higher intellect. Evolution works more on averages, an organism can have good genetic but just get unlucky or vice versa.
Even nowadays, with all the influence feminism has (which makes looks even much more important than usual), you can't deny there are like 100 ugly people being born for each Chad being born. Particularly when you consider which countries have the biggest birth rates (India, African countries, etc).
Chad are the minority, so them being born is a small amount is no surprise the real questions is will more chads as a proportion of births get born in the future
Feminism, if anything, is causing birth rates to be low as shit in the most feminist countries and whites (which are the best looking race on average, I think this is not even controversial to say here) to slowly die out. Which is not what you'd expect considering the whole "let women free to choose" typical darwiniancel argument (not saying you propose this exactly though, I hope not).
The reason why african countries and India have the highest birth rates is because they don't have feminism. If they did their birth rates would be lower, in fact the places with the lowest birthrates aren't white countries they are east asian countries, South Korea has a fertility rate of 0.7 about 1/3 of the replacement rate. Meaning each generation is 1/3 the size of the last

Last edited: