Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you consider Incel camaraderie an adequate replacement for normal social interaction?

Do you consider Incel camaraderie an adequate replacement for normal social interaction?

• Total voters
Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Most of us have few friends (if any at all), are socially stunted, introverted and high on inhibition. But humans are social creatures and need this kind of stimulation or our brains rot. Also, the only one who can truly emphasize with an Incel is another Incel.

Do you feel that your interactions with other Incels are fulfilling this need?

I’m asking because Incels are always advised to “gEt oUt of InCels sPacEs”. Not going to happen, I don’t want to be alone again.

I literally have no contact with other human beings outside of this forum so yeah at least to some extent

Yes and no, I feel like I can't talk to incels about everything, but those thing that I can't talk about are merely hypotheticals. For example, if some foid magically started talking to me and I needed some blackpilled advice regarding that situation, it's moot to ask incels as all they'll do is call you a fakecel and insult you. But that never happens so yeah, in my case incel interactions can replace normal social interactions.

No. All you fakecel fucks have friends and jobs and hit the gym. Fucking late bloomer moggers

I literally have no contact with other human beings outside of this forum so yeah at least to some extent
Pretty much the same bud

Yes and no, I feel like I can't talk to incels about everything, but those thing that I can't talk about are merely hypotheticals. For example, if some foid magically started talking to me and I needed some blackpilled advice regarding that situation, it's moot to ask incels as all they'll do is call you a fakecel and insult you. But that never happens so yeah, in my case incel interactions can replace normal social interactions.
What things you can't talk about?

Unless you conform to this forum's culture you'll still be alone.

Unless you can hang out IRL, no.

I would go so far as to say that it is even better. You really aren’t going to be having meaningful interactions with normalfags irl. All it would be is just small talk or just talking about the latest trends (((they))) influence. I have had much more meaningful interactions here or other blackpilled spaces than irl

No. All you fakecel fucks have friends and jobs and hit the gym. Fucking late bloomer moggers
Have no job. And 5'2. No friends. Everyone mogs me.

I would go so far as to say that it is even better. You really aren’t going to be having meaningful interactions with normalfags irl. All it would be is just small talk or just talking about the latest trends (((they))) influence. I have had much more meaningful interactions here or other blackpilled spaces than irl
This, on average .co Interactions even in the sewers are more enjoyable than interacting with a normal faggot.

occasionally I meet a Blackpilled or interesting fellow irl at a temple or some niche Meetup. very rarely but when you do, you get a very entertaining conversation more so than any on .co.

This forum can't compare to IRL normal social bonds, but it's better than being completely alone and alienated from rest of society.

Incel communities are the only play where I can truly express what's on my mind. I have no social inhibitions here. Without such places, I'd barely exist. I think incel camaraderie is an inevitable consequence of our times, if they try to suppress it now, it will only hasten this soycieties demise. Maybe that's a good thing.

No such thing as camaraderie among all the cucked simps here

This, on average .co Interactions even in the sewers are more enjoyable than interacting with a normal faggot.

occasionally I meet a Blackpilled or interesting fellow irl at a temple or some niche Meetup. very rarely but when you do, you get a very entertaining conversation more so than any on .co.
That’s pretty true. I have had more intelligent conversations in the sewers of all places than with a normalfag irl. I have never met anyone blackpilled irl. But an irl blackpill discussion would be pretty cool

Most of us have few friends (if any at all), are socially stunted, introverted and high on inhibition. But humans are social creatures and need this kind of stimulation or our brains rot. Also, the only one who can truly emphasize with an Incel is another Incel.

I’m asking because Incels are always advised to “gEt oUt of InCels sPacEs”. Not going to happen, I don’t want to be alone again.
I voted "even better". Normies have to lie to each other all the time. It must be exhausting.

Unless you form real friendships here, which can happen in any forum, it can't make up for real friendships and even less for in person social interactions. However, this forum has the perk that is one of the only places you can inceldom and its problems, so while it is not a replacement, it does its job of providing a place to discuss stuff we can't with our family or friends, if we have them. Unless you happen to have irl self described incel friends, which would be rare.

I still feel empty even with this social interaction you need to have real life friends to be truly happy but most people ain't worth shit