Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys make eye contact when you're in a convo or when people approach you?

Do you guys make eye contact when you're in a convo or when people approach you?

• Total voters
Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
Do you guys make eye contact?

Yes I scare foids

Fuck you dude. Fuck you. I was tip-toeing through the internet for the passed three days to avoid any possible spoiler, and the minute I am five feet from the door you yell out the spoiler. What is fucking wrong with you. I went through the whole movie with that in the back of my mind, hoping it was some kind of "troll." It wasn't. Thanks. Now I'll be forever wondering how I would have experienced that moment differently had I not heard anything.

What the fuck is wrong with some people.

I can’t look people in the eyes

I either stare the floor or my phone

It depends. I try to but I hate people so I break it often or avoid engaging in the first place these days. Plus, most people avoid eye contact with me anyways. If it's an interview, something important, or I'm lying then I always hold it.

stare at them until they shiver

I'm too autistic, I always miss the social cue and end up staring at the floor or directly behind them like a braindead retard. That and most times eye contact makes me uncomfortable.

I try to, but it requires conscious effort.

Not NT enough.

Last edited:
Yes, but not for too long.