Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you hate looksmaxxers?

do you hate looksmaxxers?

• yes

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • no

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters
Athena's Owl

Athena's Owl

Greycel
i hate the looksmaxxing community especialy now that the blackpill has gone mainstream

Hate is a strong word. I can understand some of their struggles but many are obnoxious 10 year olds. I guess it really depends. If an incel is trying his hardest to looksmaxx I can empathize but many on the actual forum are HTN that don't even need to looksmaxx.

When the looksmaxxing fails they will see the light and come here

The newgen tiktok faggots, more than almost anything else in the world. I'm also not a fan of the coping curries that were there before

I want to keep to my own kind so I don't like them.

The problem is most people here are not bad looking like me so...

I don't know where to find other oldcel virgins like me to talk to though

Yes of course i do, half of them don't even looksmax and just do it for le memes.

I hate the super majority of humanity.

Only if they get sex as a result.

Yeah, normies aknowledging the blackpill makes hypergamy only worse as it is used to please female nature by looksmaxxing and thugmaxxing instead of stopping the simping and taking out insane female privileges for fairness. Toilets knowing the blackpill only will make them more cruel against incels.

Looksfags is cringe as fuck, no one should take 50 different supplements, order steroids from suspicious websites, spend a fortune to surgeries and get to know everything about psychology just to stick the dick inside beef curtains and have fun.

Yeah, normies aknowledging the blackpill makes hypergamy only worse as it is used to please female nature by looksmaxxing and thugmaxxing instead of stopping the simping and taking out insane female privileges for fairness. Toilets knowing the blackpill only will make them more cruel against incels.

Looksfags is cringe as fuck, no one should take 50 different supplements, order steroids from suspicious websites, spend a fortune to surgeries and get to know everything about psychology just to stick the dick inside beef curtains and have fun.
When you understands that the only thing that truly matters in life is looks trying to improve its own seems normal to me tbh, it's not just about getting sex and if you're blackpilled you should know that.
Surgeries (especially the most drastic ones) saved many truecels from a brutal existence.

View: https://imgur.com/a/FTl4dIi

From brutally over to able to live a normal/good life.

When the looksmaxxing fails they will see the light and come here

lookxxmaxxing is a black pill in itself
where a individual who already had good traits but due to bad practices they were ugly and fat
by lookxxmaxxing they become chads

did you know henry cavill was a fat fuck?? it was a chad under all that weight
no amount of lookxmaxxing will fix a genetic poor individual

Most of them don't even need to looksmaxx. If they were normies or low tier or truecels I can respect the grind. But seeing them talk about mogging and looksmaxxing is annoying when they already look good.

I hate Chinks
:feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: