Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting EntitlementPill: Feeling entitled to something doesn't then make you go and commit a criminal act... Morons...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
I can feel entitled to owning that piece of land or having that car, house etc. That still won't make me go out and steal that car, break an entry into that house or hell occupy and squat on that piece of land.

Neither will it force me into raping a woman if I feel entitled to sex. You fucking morons.

Likewise me being sexually frustrated and voicing that on public forums doesn't automatically mean I'll go and play bumper cars in vans using normies as ten pin bowling sticks nor make me want to do a rendition of GTA or Gangstar in the streets with civvies around.

Ps. I also don't have to be a good person whereas your beauty privilege absconds you of all responsibility for your so called goodness and allows you to do evil and then virtue signal that youre a so called good person. Go. Fuck. Yourselves.
Also where your was your condemnation when looters were stealing blatantly ala The Purge style under the auspices of the so called BLM movement? They felt entitled to have all that merchandise.

You are far to comfortable. I wpuld BLMmaxx too, if I was low inhib. If your existence is at stake and the hole system dhits on you, you stop giving a fuck

Women are a lot lot lot lot lot lot more entitled than men

Egalitarians are entitled