Based Fat girls are disgusting as fuck. I wouldn't date one even if my life was on the line

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
211d 21h 32m
First off, I'm incel as fuck, fat girls don't want a dude with acne scars

secondly, they are disgusting to look at. my biology isn't designed to get hard to them. i don't care what cucks say, my dick won't get hard just because you say so

if you accept a girl for being fat but not obese, you might as well be the same cuck who accepts a girl for fucking 15 guys and not 100. in both cases, she is an overindulgent, trashy cunt. FUCK HER SHE'S WORTHLESS

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas.
★★★★
32d 21h 35m
volcel banhammer also u re 5 11 fkecel reeee

Diocel

Diocel

The Greycel Brotherhood Leader
★★★★★
151d 10h 44m
It's not like they want us.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
211d 21h 32m
Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★★
82d 3h 54m
Depends how fat are we talking.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

I live in a genetic basement
★★★★★
222d 19h 31m
I would rather slit my own throat than date a cumskin whore

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
84d 11h 44m
High IQ
Chad>normie>incel>fatty fucker
how can anyone deny this? god damn fatty worshippers smh
I would rather slit my own throat than date a cumskin whore
volcel

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★
82d 22h 46m
It's not like they want us.
Yeah, and it’s not like they need to resort to us anyway since there are plenty of pathetic ear gauge wearing hipster fags, cucks and SJW types willing to date them unbelievably enough.

Anyone who doubts me on this only need walk into their nearest Walmart and look around for a bit and you will see this ugly truth for yourselves.

Cucks next to fatties pushing baby strollers, cucks holding hands with their land whale walking towards the store exit with a stupid grin on their idiot faces, cucks standing around happily talking to nasty fat bitches as though they were 10/10 Stacies etc,etc.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
23d 16h 27m
Diocel

Diocel

The Greycel Brotherhood Leader
★★★★★
151d 10h 44m
Yeah, and it’s not like they need to resort to us anyway since there are plenty of pathetic ear gauge wearing hipster fags, cucks and SJW types willing to date them unbelievably enough.

Anyone who doubts me on this only need walk into their nearest Walmart and look around for a bit and you will see this ugly truth for yourselves.

Cucks next to fatties pushing baby strollers, cucks holding hands with their land whale walking towards the store exit with a stupid grin on their idiot faces, cucks standing around happily talking to nasty fat bitches as though they were 10/10 Stacies etc,etc.
There is always some soyboy, white trash or ghetto guy to date a fatty.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★★
21d 10h 41m
You say you are violently repulsed by them and THEN, to rationalize this (even though you don't really need to, most of us hate landwhales here) you bring up that they would hate you for your acne scars anyway, which is straight from the foid manipulation handbook.

Guykild

Guykild

Legend
★★★★
67d 8h 41m
How about a fat 15 year old?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★
77d 5h 40m
you might not find a fat girls attractive but as soon as a fat girl makes it clear that she wants you,you are a huge fucking volcel and

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
119d 8h 38m
Landwhales are more likely to have roastie flaps too, because the obesity puts too much pressure on the vagina and the labias fall outwards.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
38d 16h 59m
I'm fat so it would be hypocritical of me if I would reject a fat girl, but why would she choose me if she can get a foot taller skinny guy.

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

Bring back the chastity belt
★★★
1d 23h 18m
We should harvest their fat and use it as an alternate power source

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
49d 48m
one thing that you can be sure about women is that unlike what they think about men (if chad is bad then non-chad is terrible muh), when it comes to them the uglier the foid the worse she is. The reason? They're all resentful for being ugly and not being able to get chad, and they absolute hate to be remembered that they're ugly, especially when their looksmatch approach them.

npcel

npcel

Believe
★★★★★
19d 23h 10m
MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Brown, ugly and high functioning autist
★★
16d 21h 30m
Cope. You would probably not deny her if she approached you.

In be4 "pump and dump" that is chad only. You would at least try to make FWB with her. That is the reality for most mgtow-lite copers here. You aint rejecting anyone.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
162d 22h 35m

In be4 "pump and dump" that is chad only. You would at least try to make FWB with her. That is the reality for most mgtow-lite copers here. You aint rejecting anyone.
1EEB5162-0864-4183-990A-662CEE6403E1.png

Massive cope. I ain't ever touching a hog nor cumskin

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
47d 8h 46m
Same here tbh. I'm physically repulsed by obese girls. I don't care if they have some fat (30%-35% bodyfat MAX), but if they look like a globe, that's a no-go. Would rather be volcel tbh.

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
162d 22h 35m
Same here tbh. I'm physically repulsed by obese girls. I don't care if they have some fat, but if they look like a globe, that's a no-go. Would rather be volcel tbh.
04688703-97C2-451F-8BFD-0BCE2CDBCCED.png

Inceywincey

Inceywincey

Banned
-
37d 19h 11m
First off, I'm incel as fuck, fat girls don't want a dude with acne scars

secondly, they are disgusting to look at. my biology isn't designed to get hard to them. i don't care what cucks say, my dick won't get hard just because you say so

if you accept a girl for being fat but not obese, you might as well be the same cuck who accepts a girl for fucking 15 guys and not 100. in both cases, she is an overindulgent, trashy cunt. FUCK HER SHE'S WORTHLESS
My grandad suggested I should marry the 2/10 neighbour landwhale who use to be in my elementary school I felt like yanking his fat head off his spine fucking senile cunt
Don't tell me what to do Oldman

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
211d 21h 32m
You say you are violently repulsed by them and THEN, to rationalize this (even though you don't really need to, most of us hate landwhales here) you bring up that they would hate you for your acne scars anyway, which is straight from the foid manipulation handbook.
how is it from the foid manipulation handbook?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
211d 21h 32m
how is it from the foid manipulation handbook?
@dirtykombatcel explain plz

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
15d 6h 13m
one thing that you can be sure about women is that unlike what they think about men (if chad is bad then non-chad is terrible muh), when it comes to them the uglier the foid the worse she is. The reason? They're all resentful for being ugly and not being able to get chad, and they absolute hate to be remembered that they're ugly, especially when their looksmatch approach them.
Mount Everest IQ analysis

S

somcel182

Greycel
1d 11h 59m
This is volcel then isn’t it. Your standards are too high

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
211d 21h 32m
seeen loads of fat chicks with skinny guys and acne scars, that’s like their type
?

yeah i haven't noticed this phenomenom. not saying its never happened but i dont really see it myself. anyway doesn't matter because i can't get whales

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
211d 21h 32m
you should ukmaxx
oh so you're in UK? i see

i'm not gonna ukmaxx for fat chicks, i am actually i the midst of surgerymaxxing for my acne scars anyway.

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
6d 4h 33m
i once was aproached by a fat foid. no chance I was going to fuck that. either I get something better or stay as a fucking incel

Funny-feminist.jpg

im talking someone who looked like this

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

bored
★★★★★
65d 23h 5m
Define fat. Post pics of girls you consider fat.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★★
18d 18h 22m
Fat girls smell like a fishery because they can’t reach certain areas of their body to clean, also they can’t shave because fat folds cover that area
My grandad suggested I should marry the 2/10 neighbour landwhale who use to be in my elementary school I felt like yanking his fat head off his spine fucking senile cunt
Don't tell me what to do Oldman
Call ur grandad a cuck and backhand him

omegauprising

omegauprising

Praise saint Elliot Rodger
-
5d 18h 27m
fat foid can become normal, but manlet can't grow up