Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fatcel can’t cope after McDonalds permanently closes in Russia

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
The Russian Ministry of Economic Development proposes a draft nationalisation bill that will impose receivership for up to 3 months on assets of companies that boycotted the Russian market due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine if the ownership share by legal entities from "unfriendly countries" exceeds 25%. If the companies still do not resume their business in the country, their assets will be auctioned. More than 300 companies that left Russia or suspended operations in Russia could be targeted. (TASS)

Basically the Russian government just announced that Western corporations have no rights in Russia and all their assets will be nationalized if they boycott Russian markets. McDonalds just closed down all their businesses in Russia and so it’s unlikely that they will ever reopen in these conditions. We are officially in the Cold War again:feelsclown:

Meanwhile this fatcel is devastated because he lost his mcdonlos food cope:feelskek:

View: https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1503038464899624970

Damn. Looks like ol Boogie beat the surgery finally! :feelskek:

On a serious note though holy shit I think that Russian is even fatter than me. :feelswhat:

Damn. Looks like ol Boogie beat the surgery finally! :feelskek:

On a serious note though holy shit I think that Russian is even fatter than me. :feelswhat:

JFL!

Based that McDonald's is being shutdown there.

McDonald's taste like shit anyways, would rather eat Burger King's, Harvey's or New York Fries.
Why would they be New York Fries in Toronto?

People are saying that these companies had a choice to stay doing business in Russia. The reason they all left is getting money out of the country and getting goods in. When they got kicked out of swift system they fucked the financials up to the point that the best economic choice was bailing out on their assets. Not like Russia can do anything useful with the stuff left over without the supply chains.

McDonalds "food" is less worth than trash...

New York Fries is Canadian jfl. It is also a global wise franchise.
I never heard of New York Fries despite me living in New York. :waitwhat:

Apparently all the material for dental crowns, implants, hip replacements and such come to Russia from Germany so soon Russians can't have those either.

Used to cope with Wendy's every day after hs. It was my anchor to this plane of reality. Nothing else allowed me to live a normal life except getting the same food as everyone else from a fast food joint It gave me hope of becoming normal. But, now that all the Wendy's are too far, that hope is lost.