Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Feminism is a tool used by the (((elites))) to subjugate straight males and worsen inceldom

W

Weston404

Banned
-
I've spoken with people who lived in Canada for decades, since birth, and they have noticed that feminism was a fringe group,

but ever since this (((Chanty Binx))) woman arrived from the woodwork to tell sub8 males to "Shut the Fuck Up", Canada has become Torontoized in every city, and nearly every woman who has followed feminism is a man-hating, vile and malevolent cunt who is hell-bent on falsely accusing as many sub8 Canadian males of false charges, usually of a sexual nature, e.g. "he raped me", "he offended me", "he looked at my breasts creepily", etc. etc, et cetera.

The (((elites))) living in Westmount, MTL & Bridle Path, Toronto have used feminists to subjugate men, and to tell men these words of hate against them, to make them demoralized and unable to fight back against the (((elites))) who usually would rape babies and toddlers on Jefferey Epstein's private island in the Caribbean.

Toronto men are told that "you are fucking scum" every single day, and it's drilled in their head from Kindergarten, even with Adderall or (((psychiatric drugs))) which sedate young boys and turn young men into suicidal mass shooters. This is what Toronto men are told every day, on behalf of the (((elites))):

The point is, the Canadian (((elites))) do not want sub8 males to rise against the odds, but instead LDAR.

They want to bring the worse in you, but expect you to rope or LDAR rather than revolt and protest at their Bridle Path homes. The Toronto feminist is nothing but a tool of the elites to subjugate sub8 males, which worsens inceldom.

This post was sponsored by hip-hop artist Egg white:

If you seek mental assistance to a (((medical doctor))) at your school campus, they take you away!

Last edited:
Chewish women were a prominent presence in the radical wing of the feminist movement of the 1960s, 70s, and 80s—only no one knew it. Participants in this fiery and transformative movement known as women’s liberation talked about every aspect of social and sexual life as they raised consciousness together; but in some women’s groups, although many members were Chewish, there was one subject they never addressed—their Chewish backgrounds. “We never talked about it,” said Naomi Weisstein of Chicago’s West Side Group, the first women’s liberation group in the country. Neither did historians.

Chewish women’s articles and books became classics of the radical feminist liberation movement, providing influential ideas and models for radical change. Many were inspired by immigrant ancestors, including communist party members.

inb4 thread gets mysteriously locked.

Inb4 HAIL HITLER!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back