Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid admits to fetishizing white men on Plebbit

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/nvd1as/am_i_fetishizing_white_guys/

This race traitor bitch on Plebbit asks if she's fetishizing white guys (TEE HEE). She even admits to being repulsed by ethnic men in the fucking post, I kid you not, she said that WORD FOR WORD. Of course all the cucks and foids say "it's okay to have preferences, you're totally not a piece of shit". I called this bitch out in detail on my stupid throwaway and got my comment removed and shadowbanned, no surprise there.

All I said was that she's a race traitor and that I'll feel bad for her kids if she ever has any, because she'll probably lash her anger out on them for not being pure Aryan like she wanted them to be, and then gaslight them when they get older. And then some stupid cuck responds by saying that I'm the FUCKING RACIST. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH PEOPLE'S HEADS? HOW CAN THEY BE THIS FUCKING STUPID?

Last edited:
Brutal no reply for ur GrAY ass

If you point out when foids are being racist that maked you racist.

Not really, maybe Chad Ethnics but not us :feelsmusic:
Chad only is Chad only, goes without saying. If they prefer ethnic Chad to pale nordic Chad they are indeed ethnic fetishists. :feelsthink:

@tehgymcel420

Chad only is Chad only, goes without saying. If they prefer ethnic Chad to pale nordic Chad they are indeed ethnic fetishists. :feelsthink:

@tehgymcel420
True but Nordics are subhuman, ask yourself what Empire did they have

British had Largest
Roman made Europe
Greek was based and strong
Russia had Empire and Soviets
French had Empire
America sort of an Empire
Spanish Empire
German Reich

Let me guess: noodlewhore?

Niggas will still say JBW isn't confirmed

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TooAfraidToAsk/comments/nvd1as/am_i_fetishizing_white_guys/

This race traitor bitch on Plebbit asks if she's fetishizing white guys (TEE HEE). She even admits to being repulsed by ethnic men in the fucking post, I kid you not, she said that WORD FOR WORD. Of course all the cucks and foids say "it's okay to have preferences, you're totally not a piece of shit". I called this bitch out in detail on my stupid throwaway and got my comment removed and shadowbanned, no surprise there.

All I said was that she's a race traitor and that I'll feel bad for her kids if she ever has any, because she'll probably lash her anger out on them for not being pure Aryan like she wanted them to be, and then gaslight them when they get older. And then some stupid cuck responds by saying that I'm the FUCKING RACIST. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH PEOPLE'S HEADS? HOW CAN THEY BE THIS FUCKING STUPID?

You’re racist for wanting women to love their race OP dont you know :soy:

It doesn't mean anything JBB, JBC, JBE and JNBW remain undefeated

This has to be a White Chad phenomena only, I've never had ethnic foids ever approach or chase after me.

They generally ignore me and I ignore them.

yikes inkel, have some compassion

True but Nordics are subhuman, ask yourself what Empire did they have

British had Largest
Roman made Europe
Greek was based and strong
Russia had Empire and Soviets
French had Empire
America sort of an Empire
Spanish Empire
German Reich
Jfl nordic countries are some of the best functioning countries in the world with barely any people in them