Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid mad about Billie Eilish turning 18. the original tweeter was a 17 year old though

Singing about fucking your dad when youre underage = perfectly fine

Mentioning this fact = being creepy

Ok redditor
Twitter always getting all upset over ephebophilia

@Napoleon de Geso

Looks old and depleted, and her "music" is unlistenable. Tfu

I dont get why these soytards think that there is some magic difference between being 17 and 18 or even 19.

I dont get why these soytards think that there is some magic difference between being 17 and 18 or even 19.
They even are mad if you think an 18 year old is hot

So even waiting for a girl to turn the age agecucks consider to be bare minimum necessary for her to understand the deep complexities of what kissing and penis in vagina mean doesn't do the trick anymore? What do men have to do then?

That's why I tell you, trying to appease feminists and SJW is useless. If you give them your hand, they'll want your whole arm, and if you give them your arm, they'll want both, then at some point not even your whole body will suffice anymore.

What you should do instead is telling them to go fuck themselves and say the truth, yeah, young sexually developed women are extremely attractive and more desirable as partners than old used-up hags for several reasons. If you don't like the way biology works it's your problem. It's (still) not a crime to merely say the truth about it.

>Bruises, on both my knees for you

>I'm that bad type
>Make your mama sad type
>Make your girlfriend mad tight
>Might seduce your dad type

>I like it when you take control
>I'll be your animal

Read these fucking lyrics. The song is literally about her being an adulterous whore who likes getting fucked by dominant chads. She sexualizes herself.
The bleeding soy cucks telling people to stop sexualizing her need to rope.
you should be ashamed of knowing the lyrics of her "songs":feelswhat:

I absolutely despise that over rated cunt she's so painfully average to look at, the cunt thinks she's "depressed" I don't know why more incels don't hate that vile fucking creature

I hate her. She has the saddest thousand cock stare I have ever seen.

So even waiting for a girl to turn the age agecucks consider to be bare minimum necessary for her to understand the deep complexities of what kissing and penis in vagina mean doesn't do the trick anymore? What do men have to do then?

That's why I tell you, trying to appease feminists and SJW is useless. If you give them your hand, they'll want your whole arm, and if you give them your arm, they'll want both, then at some point not even your whole body will suffice anymore.

What you should do instead is telling them to go fuck themselves and say the truth, yeah, young sexually developed women are extremely attractive and more desirable as partners than old used-up hags for several reasons. If you don't like the way biology works it's your problem. It's (still) not a crime to merely say the truth about it.
Feminists try to tell us we’re weird if we find young women attractive

subhuman eye area, short and fat

ewwww

I think OP has a little crushie wushie. This is the second thread I've seen from @Edmund_Kemper mentioning the fact the he's soft for this Billie Eilish.
You are gay if you wouldn't want your dick between those milkers.

her face looks very preteen-ish. also many preteen have boobs. she does look like a preteen to me
How old do you think these women are?
Capture 2
Capture

It's not a crime *yet*. You know this chick has already been porked dozens of times before she was 18.

Shes probably been rammed by jocks herself

gigabased

I wonder if she smells as bad as she looks.

i saw the guys in my brother's high school yearbook. the 12th grade guys sometimes looked older than me and i'm 22. a lot of them looked 29.
another mad tweet

How's 18 year old a child? Fucking whore

I absolutely despise that over rated cunt she's so painfully average to look at, the cunt thinks she's "depressed" I don't know why more incels don't hate that vile fucking creature
yeah i dont think much of her she is just a clown to me with some big tits :feelsohh:

i'm 22. if i find a 20 year old girl who looks 11 (alexis isabel) attractive, it's ok. but if i find a 17 year old attractive and she looks 25, I'm an evil pedophile
They will go after you if you're attracted to post-teens who look pre-teen too. They will use 'think of the children' reasons to limit relationships with as large a segment of the population as possible, to make themselves more appealing, to make others just as lonely.

They will go after you if you're attracted to post-teens who look pre-teen too. They will use 'think of the children' reasons to limit relationships with as large a segment of the population as possible, to make themselves more appealing, to make others just as lonely.
this big stigma against attraction to teens leads to normal men worrying they're abnormal.

Saying she looks bad is just omegacope literally being attractive is more important than music in pop industry she is at least 7/10
billie Eilish isn't hot at all