Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid mad about Billie Eilish turning 18. the original tweeter was a 17 year old though

billie Eilish isn't hot at all
i dont agree with that. She is hot at least according to her fan base do you think teen girls idolize and listen to an average foid? In pop music being attractive is a requirement

i dont agree with that. She is hot at least according to her fan base do you think teen girls idolize and listen to an average foid? In pop music being attractive is a requirement
she looks boring

Saying she looks bad is just omegacope literally being attractive is more important than music in pop industry she is at least 7/10
I do not know how to rate but the main reason she got into music is bcos of her rich and well connected parents. Im sure there are thousands of thousands of foids who mog or look like her but hv zero chance of becoming a mainstream musician even with talent

I do not know how to rate but the main reason she got into music is bcos of her rich and well connected parents. Im sure there are thousands of thousands of foids who mog or look like her but hv zero chance of becoming a mainstream musician even with talent
Always thought Billie eilish’s music was weird

billie eilish looks like a preteen
I dont get your fascination with pointing out she looks like a preteen. I honestly dont see it. Either way id still fuck her.

SHES JUST A CHILD MAAAN

Even finding 18-20 year olds attractive these days is considered “pedophilia”. 4th wave feminism is the worst.

Even finding 18-20 year olds attractive these days is considered “pedophilia”. 4th wave feminism is the worst.
This is only the case in the west.
People in Bulgaria go by the mentality "if she looks 18 she is 18"

This is only the case in the west.
People in Bulgaria go by the mentality "if she looks 18 she is 18"
Do you live in Bulgaria?

A whore defending a whore. Nothing more.

Post wall foids openly wanting to fuck a 16 yr old Chad "SLAAAAAY KWEEEEEEEEN! DON'T LET NOBODY SOTP YOU"

30 year old guy dates a 24 year old woman -

"Look at this pedophile creep predator! Why doesn't he date 40 yr old single mothers???? Found the inkel!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Hmm.. it might be a good idea to make a list of examples of old whores fucking young Chads. So as to always have a point of reference to point to.
Looks old and depleted, and her "music" is unlistenable. Tfu
She looks likes she's in her 20s tbh
Yeah.. looks terrible. Looks like she already has had 100 cocks up her roast hole. Sex ages you I do believe.

Hmm.. it might be a good idea to make a list of examples of old whores fucking young Chads. So as to always have a point of reference to point to.

Yeah.. looks terrible. Looks like she already has had 100 cocks up her roast hole. Sex ages you I do believe.
Actually having sex a lot makes someone stay young looking

Cigarettes make us age
Potentially a certain diet could age you too.. like for instance a diet that isn't filled with protein could be harmful to your body and skin. Same with Vegan cuckery.. that would be why Vegans look so dreadful. Certain vitamins are not being taken into their body by eating non stop Vegan shit. :feelshmm::ping:

Potentially a certain diet could age you too.. like for instance a diet that isn't filled with protein could be harmful to your body and skin. Same with Vegan cuckery.. that would be why Vegans look so dreadful. Certain vitamins are not being taken into their body by eating non stop Vegan shit. :feelshmm::ping:
Doesn’t makeup make someone age?

Doesn’t makeup make someone age?
Oh yeah.. I was thinking that as well but the thought escaped me real quick. That's probably why all young women look ten years older. :worryfeels: Another reason to ban Make Up.. it is for their own good.

Oh yeah.. I was thinking that as well but the thought escaped me real quick. That's probably why all young women look ten years older. :worryfeels: Another reason to ban Make Up.. it is for their own good.
If they just wear mascara they won’t age

She's probably been gang raped by Tyrones and Chads anyway JFL.
Precisely.. caring about the female gender at all when they instantly hit 13 and start getting trains ran on them and not the literal metal trains you know its over.

They do not need rights. The only thing that giving women rights has done is cause Male suffering to go through the roof.

Her face looks like a child
She does have a kind of autistic look about her, but I wouldn't say she looks like a child. I'm a universitycel and there are plenty of 18+ foids that look like her. She looks like a typical teen

She does have a kind of autistic look about her, but I wouldn't say she looks like a child. I'm a universitycel and there are plenty of 18+ foids that look like this. She looks like a typical teen
Teens nowadays look very young. That’s all. It seems like 10-20 years ago, teens looked older.

Teens nowadays look very young. That’s all. It seems like 10-20 years ago, teens looked older.
I just barely finished my teenage years (never experienced teen love, Im scarred forever) and 13-15 year olds already look a lot younger to me than I remember. I think it's some type of psychological effect, can't remember what it's named

I just barely finished my teenage years (never experienced teen love, Im scarred forever) and 13-15 year olds already look a lot younger to me than I remember. I think it's some type of psychological effect, can't remember what it's named
I think teens are looking younger now sometimes

I think teens are looking younger now sometimes
Not me unfortunately, I already had full facial hair by the time I was 14, used to get made fun of because of it in school. The curse of being a currycel. I'm probably gonna look old as fuck in 5 years. Hopefully gymmaxing will help keep me younger looking

Not me unfortunately, I already had full facial hair by the time I was 14, used to get made fun of because of it in school. The curse of being a currycel. I'm probably gonna look old as fuck in 5 years. Hopefully gymmaxing will help keep me younger looking
You were teased for facial hair at 14? That’s crazy. I thought most 14 year olds would probably think you’re a man and give you respect

how old are you now?

You were teased for facial hair at 14? That’s crazy. I thought most 14 year olds would probably think you’re a man and give you respect

how old are you now?
Yeah, but I was scrawny and had those typical curry chubby cheeks so I didn't look manly. I had quite a bit more facial hair than anyone else, especially my mustache, but not so much my beard, and never realized how retarded my overall looks were. I remember one distinct time where I was sitting by myself in the cafeteria waiting for first period to start and a group of girls ahead of me were trying to look over without me noticing and talking about how weird I looked and that I didn't look like a freshman.
I am almost 21 rn.

Yeah, but I was scrawny and had those typical curry chubby cheeks so I didn't look manly. I had quite a bit more facial hair than anyone else, especially my mustache, but not so much my beard, and never realized how retarded my overall looks were. I remember one distinct time where I was sitting by myself in the cafeteria waiting for first period to start and a group of girls ahead of me were trying to look over without me noticing and talking about how weird I looked and that I didn't look like a freshman.
I am almost 21 rn.
I’m 22. When do you turn 21?

I’m 22. When do you turn 21?
Next month. Another one of my prime years wasted. Birthdays are just ropefuel tbh. Gonna start gymmaxxing tomorrow, hopefully I can get rid of my buccal fat

At this point the term ‘pedophile’ has lost its meaning ngl

Next month. Another one of my prime years wasted. Birthdays are just ropefuel tbh. Gonna start gymmaxxing tomorrow, hopefully I can get rid of my buccal fat
You graduated high school in 2017?
At this point the term ‘pedophile’ has lost its meaning ngl
Exactly. It means sexual attraction to prepubescent children and nobody knows this

You graduated high school in 2017?

Exactly. It means sexual attraction to prepubescent children and nobody knows this

2016. I was a year ahead of everyone else. Also I agree on your definition of pedophile

2016. I was a year ahead of everyone else. Also I agree on your definition of pedophile
So in the 1st semester of 9th grade you were 13? Then in January you turn 14?