Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Forehead implant can make you look Chad, especially if you're a ricecel.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

@uglyugly

Last edited:
I don't see any issues with my forehead to be honest. I think it might be the only part of my face that looks normal.

I cant see any difference

I don't see any issues with my forehead to be honest. I think it might be the only part of my face that looks normal.
DM me your face with proper frontal and side profile pics and I will tell you what you need.

View attachment 1095916View attachment 1095921View attachment 1095919

@uglyugly
I don't see a difference. Stop being obsessed about things that literally don't matter.

It is night and day because the after pics make him look dominant and masculine!
Exactly. We need this to look less beta. It's all about looking dominant.

Went out for a bit today, now back to shitposting on social media. :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Going outside for 20 seconds to throw out the garbage doesnt count.

DM me your face with proper frontal and side profile pics and I will tell you what you need.
I can't trust people with my pictures, I'd get posted everywhere and people would make fun of me.

Doing surgery to attract foids is cucked.

Going outside for 20 seconds to throw out the garbage doesnt count.
Went out for 2 hours. 1 hour nightwalk and 1 hour gym where I socialized.

Went out for 2 hours. 1 hour nightwalk and 1 hour gym where I socialized.
How do you even socialize bro? It's impossible. Nobody wants to talk to me.

View attachment 1095916View attachment 1095921View attachment 1095919

@uglyugly
Holy sheit mang, why does it look like it improves their eye area as well? Holy shit, I have to look into this

How do you even socialize bro? It's impossible. Nobody wants to talk to me.
I have difficulty socializing as well but since I've been seeing the same people at my small local gym daily, its easier to break the ice and do small talk.