Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FTM tranny asks if T can make her grow

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ftm/comments/18rpjci/can_t_make_you_grow_a_bit/

I'm 21 years old and 5 ft tall, every single man in my family is at least 6 ft or taller. I barely reach my younger female cousins shoulders, which is really embarrassing.

I've been on T for over two years, and I'm getting frightened by the thought that this is the body I will be stucked with for the rest of my life, a ridiculous short one and a baby face as if it wasn't enough with all the rest.

Maybe she should've thought about that before :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Encourage more foids to become trannies

These trannies man

I'm 21 years old and 5 ft tall, every single man in my family is at least 6 ft or taller. I barely reach my younger female cousins shoulders, which is really embarrassing.
Lol, What really he has to care about is his confident and personality, not his height.

incel trait: not knowing what ftm means

Getting that male privilege
full

Why does she need more height ? I thought personality is all that matters

This is essentially a man in 2004. This is how far she is behind the game as a man.

She transitioned to a male and is now finding it difficult to attract women. She quickly found out
that men have life harder than women. Welcome to the club.

The more trannies that rope the better! I'll enjoy some tea and biscuits/cookies and laugh.

hope she joins the 41%

How is it possible to process all this data. I can't even read all of that
Well, to dumb it down, basically a shit ton of female-to-male trans people are going back to being women. Why? Well, they just got a taste of what it is like to be incels. Women are naturally shorter so I'd assume that these people lived as SHORT men. They got a taste of being treated like shit by society for being short and/or ugly. So they went back. Simple as.

On the other hand, there isn't much male-to-female trans people that go back to being men. Why? Because if you're a woman, even if you're ugly, you'll be treated decently by society. Sure, you may be laughed at by Chad or Stacy, but it's nowhere near the shit that ugly men get. So most of them don't go back to being men.

This video is the FtM reality and its comedy

always mentioning "muh incels"

Imagine willingly going from Very Easy mode with cheats to Ultra Nightmare mode.

pure life fuel. dumb whore.

Imagine having it all then deciding to mutilate yourself & become leper.

Ridiculous how there are guys on here that could benefit from testosterone boosters or HGH but jewed doctors won't prescribe it while they waste this shit on troons.

one of the responses to that post:

You'd do better to find other ways to build confidence. Ime it's not height that's unattractive, it's attitude. Some short guys are tiresome as hell bc they're so insecure and they let that turn them into dicks. But it's not bc they're short, it's their attitude about it. There's plenty of rad short guys out there.

The gaslighting is real, even trannies blame short men for "attitude"

Well, to dumb it down, basically a shit ton of female-to-male trans people are going back to being women. Why? Well, they just got a taste of what it is like to be incels. Women are naturally shorter so I'd assume that these people lived as SHORT men. They got a taste of being treated like shit by society for being short and/or ugly. So they went back. Simple as.

On the other hand, there isn't much male-to-female trans people that go back to being men. Why? Because if you're a woman, even if you're ugly, you'll be treated decently by society. Sure, you may be laughed at by Chad or Stacy, but it's nowhere near the shit that ugly men get. So most of them don't go back to being men.
The issue seems to be these women don't think ahead of time that they'll be treated like creeps; but expect to receive the same courtesy from both genders they used to before they went Troon.

Total lack of perspective but if you were getting positivity more than negativity all the time then the concept of pure contempt from all is alien.

just be confident and brighten the room with your smile

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back