Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holy shit I almost thought I was banned for second

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
This thread: https://incels.is/threads/i-found-proof-sillytruecel-is-female.253074/ got locked a couple minutes ago so when I tried to reply to a comment I couldn’t see the reply or quote button. I realized I was still logged in and thought I might have been banned. I scrolled down and found out the thread was locked and my username still had its regular color. Gave me quite a fright there

LMAO why did mods lock it? mods will let an obvious roasty LARPer troll in who spends most of her time incel shaming and insulting other users while banning truecels for being spammy.

Mods simp for a larping roastie but ban half of all the old users??

LMAO why did mods lock it? mods will let an obvious roasty LARPer troll in who spends most of her time incel shaming and insulting other users while banning truecels for being spammy.
I honestly don’t understand why it happened. Shits retarded.
Mods simp for a larping roastie but ban half of all the old users??
I honestly just want an explanation for why they did it

her defense on that thread was fucking abysmal. still hasn’t posted any inceldom related irl experiences or anything about their age, height, race, physical features etc. just generic foid shit about being “lonely”. if they were a male they would just BTFO the entire forum right now by posting a vocaroo but they won’t for obvious reasons

“I was ostracized since I was 4” nigga I don’t even have a single memory from when I was 4. ragefueled truecels have more serious shit going on. tahilia type post right there

I honestly don’t understand why it happened. Shits retarded.
If they were going to lock it they should have at least given a reason in the thread before doing so. @foidologist did the mods tell you anything?

her defense on that thread was fucking abysmal. still hasn’t posted any inceldom related irl experiences or anything about their age, height, race, physical features etc. just generic foid shit about being “lonely”. if they were a male they would just BTFO the entire forum right now by posting a vocaroo but they won’t for obvious reasons

“I was ostracized since I was 4” nigga I don’t even have a single memory from when I was 4. ragefueled truecels have more serious shit going on. tahilia type post right there
She's always posted vague shit while not contributing anything and attacking others for 0 reason over petty shit.

Its funny how when called out she always goes "wah wah I've been bullied since I was 0.05 years old. I have no friends irl wahhh" but will talk down at users for being friendless and will use being socially awkward and friendless as an insult. I really doubt this foid cunt is lonely at all. She is probably laughing about getting away with this with her roasty friends right now.

If they were going to lock it they should have at least given a reason in the thread before doing so. @foidologist did the mods tell you anything?
They definitely should have given some sort of explanation especially since almost the entire forum knows she is a foid. If they really were a guy they would have sent a voice recording as evidence

She's always posted vague shit while not contributing anything and attacking others for 0 reason over petty shit.

Its funny how when called out she always goes "wah wah I've been bullied since I was 0.05 years old. I have no friends irl wahhh" but will talk down at users for being friendless and will use being socially awkward and friendless as an insult. I really doubt this foid cunt is lonely at all. She is probably laughing about getting away with this with her roasty friends right now.
God IQ and based. every word was spot on

They definitely should have given some sort of explanation especially since almost the entire forum knows she is a foid. If they really were a guy they would have sent a voice recording as evidence
If he is legit male but doesn't want to send a voice recording in public he should at least send it to a mod who can comment "hey, this user sent me proof he is male. I am going to lock this thread. Please dont accuse him anymore". Instead, we get 0 evidence that she is male and the mods lock the thread with 0 comments on why.

If he is legit male but doesn't want to send a voice recording in public he should at least send it to a mod who can comment "hey, this user sent me proof he is male. I am going to lock this thread. Please dont accuse him anymore". Instead, we get 0 evidence that she is male and the mods lock the thread with 0 comments on why.
Something weird is going on. The chance of her being a foid is 99.99% and it is the one thing almost the entire forum can agree on. The mods should have definitely given some sort of explanation for why they locked the thread or given their opinion. She also refuses to send a voice recording and just blocks people who call her out. This really could be the end of the forum if the mods are starting to tolerate foids in here

Something weird is going on. The chance of her being a foid is 99.99% and it is the one thing almost the entire forum can agree on. The mods should have definitely given some sort of explanation for why they locked the thread or given their opinion. She also refuses to send a voice recording and just blocks people who call her out. This really could be the end of the forum if the mods are starting to tolerate foids in here
watch .co become foid only in a few years from now. This roasty will probably tell all her foid friends that females are allowed on .co now. Maybe she is letting the mods touch her vagene and bobs.

watch .co become foid only in a few years from now. This roasty will probably tell all her foid friends that females are allowed on .co now. Maybe she is letting the mods touch her vagene and bobs.
This place could either become a cucked place like r/cuckswithoutballs where they let femoids roam freely or a place for 12 year olds to be edgelords if things go this way. Hopefully the mods realize what is happening before it’s too late and if it is, a new forum will show up

Here we go again...

“I was ostracized since I was 4” nigga I don’t even have a single memory from when I was 4.
Hasty generalization fallacy.
The hasty generalization fallacy is sometimes called the over-generalization fallacy. It is basically making a claim based on evidence that it just too small. Essentially, you can't make a claim and say that something is true if you have only an example or two as evidence.
> I was hit in the face
> I was alone all the time.

That is why I can remember it.

just generic foid shit about being “lonely”. if they were a male they would just BTFO the entire forum right now by posting a vocaroo but they won’t for obvious reasons
This is more entertaining.
I'm alone all day and basically, this forum is the only social interaction I have.
You're basically telling me "I HAVE FRIENDS AND I'M HAPPY AND I ALSO ENJOY MY TIME ALONE, WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE ME?"

Oh sorry, I will try to shut up and enjoy my misery. This is a forum just for you and your friends. An ugly subhuman like me shouldn't be allowed to talk to you.

If they really were a guy they would have sent a voice recording as evidence
Why should I do it? give me a good reason.

just blocks people who call her out.
I ignore low IQ members and fakecels. And again, you're not entitled to my attention.

Do you want me to post 50 threads on ID about why water is wet?
Well, I'm the only one who decides how to act, so if you think I'm stupid, put me on your ignore list.
"BULLYING DOESN'T AFFECT YOU BRO, IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD"
I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK (NO FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE/INTERNET)
OH, HOW DARE YOU POST A MEME! I WILL INTERPRET IT BADLY AND JUSTIFY MY HATE FOR YOU WITH IT! WUAHHHAHAHA

God IQ and based. every word was spot on
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Because foids aren't allowed on the forum and you are extremely suspicious. The fact that you refuse to prove otherwise is basically proof that you are in fact probably some landwhale roasty foid who wants attention.

The fact that the mods haven't done anything about your obvious troll ass is pathetic. Even if you aren't a foid you literally antagonize everyone on here and should be banned just for that. The fact that you are an obvious failed-normie foid is just icing on the cake.

People will stop accusing you of being a foid if by a small chance you actually aren’t a foid. You should still be banned for harassing other users.
I ignore low IQ members and fakecels. And again, you're not entitled to my attention.
Nobody wants any attention from a troll like you. People are just pointing out the fact that you always evade situations when people figure out your true purpose.

nigga if anyone on here accused me of being a foid I wouldn’t need a “reason” to debunk their retarded ass, I would post my voice and make them look like an idiot with zero hesitation

caging at all that other shit you wrote about how everyone here is mean to you. literally no one here would care about you or even acknowledge your existence if you didn’t attack first. you just run around the forum being obnoxious and starting fights and then play victim when no one likes you

ye .co is slowlky becoming more and more cucked some day, it will alloow foidas blatantly

What the fuck mods why?! I wanted to reply to that thread too

ye .co is slowlky becoming more and more cucked some day, it will alloow foidas blatantly
Hopefully a back up forum is created in case this forum goes to the point where it becomes unrecoverable

nigga if anyone on here accused me of being a foid I wouldn’t need a “reason” to debunk their retarded ass, I would post my voice and make them look like an idiot with zero hesitation

caging at all that other shit you wrote about how everyone here is mean to you. literally no one here would care about you or even acknowledge your existence if you didn’t attack first. you just run around the forum being obnoxious and starting fights and then play victim when no one likes you
STOP SPEAKING EBONICS YOU'RE IN AN INCEL FORUM, IMBECILE.

Hasty generalization fallacy.AGAIN (I'M NOT YOU, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?).

ALSO, what's the point? I won't win friends, pussy, or anything. I'm here seeing how stupid a person can be and you're winning the contest.

>"Everyone" (just him and 3 users who are the biggest bullies of the forum)

>care about you
>acknowledge your existence
>no one likes you
No one knows me here, you're living in your own paranoid world, buddy boyo. I'm starting to think that you leave your house and talk about me with people on the street.

"Hey, do you know SillyTruecel?"

"He could be a foid, he's really annoying"

Because foids aren't allowed on the forum and you are extremely suspicious. The fact that you refuse to prove otherwise is basically proof that you are in fact probably some landwhale roasty foid who wants attention.

The fact that the mods haven't done anything about your obvious troll ass is pathetic. Even if you aren't a foid you literally antagonize everyone on here and should be banned just for that. The fact that you are an obvious failed-normie foid is just icing on the cake.

Slippery slope fallacy.
A slippery slope fallacy occurs when someone makes a claim about a series of events that would lead to one major event, usually a bad event. In this fallacy, a person makes a claim that one event leads to another event and so on until we come to some awful conclusion.
Are you a mod? No mod has ever requested proof of my manliness. You have 0 authority in this forum.

>Everyone
>3 users
pick one

Your stupid opinions are proof of nothing but your stupidity.

People will stop accusing you of being a foid if by a small chance you actually aren’t a foid. You should still be banned for harassing other users.
WOW, THAT'S REALLY LOGICAL BRO. YOU GIVE SOLID EVIDENCE AND NOT JUST YOUR SHITTY OPINIONS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE WASTING YOUR HIGH IQ ON A FORUM LIKE THIS.

>"You should"
Yes bro, you decide everything in this forum. I'm following every user thread by thread and harassing them, that's why you see tons of users talking about how SillyTruecel harasses them and not just you and 3 idiots who don't know where the south is talking about me.

ALSO, what's the point? I won't win friends, pussy, or anything. I'm here seeing how stupid a person can be and you're winning the contest.

>care about you
>no one likes you
No one knows me here, you're living in your own paranoid world, buddy boyo. I'm starting to think that you leave your house and talk about me with people on the street.

Slippery slope fallacy.

Are you a mod? No mod has ever requested proof of my manliness. You have 0 authority in this forum.

>Everyone
>3 users
pick one

WOW, THAT'S REALLY LOGICAL BRO. YOU GIVE SOLID EVIDENCE AND NOT JUST YOUR SHITTY OPINIONS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE WASTING YOUR HIGH IQ ON A FORUM LIKE THIS.

>"You should"
Yes bro, you decide everything in this forum. I'm following every user thread by thread and harassing them, that's why you see tons of users talking about how SillyTruecel harasses them and not just you and 3 idiots who don't know where the south is talking about me.
Can i ask you a question?

>care about you
>no one likes you

Slippery slope fallacy.

>Everyone
>3 users
pick one

>"You should"
You are cute. I love you :)

You are cute. I love you :)
Ok, Chad.
Most members of this forum are unironically retarded, obnoxious, and just pathetic fags. I would not want to be friends with a good majority of them either. The whole whiney self-pity thing they do is repulsive to most men, so that would explain why a lot of them lack friends.

Ji, priya.
I don't speak ethnic.
Lossus

I'm white (spiritually curry). What race are you?
>ANIME AVI
>Asking questions

All I see is transgenders and homosexuals
People like you make me sick
you are not an anime girl
you will never be one
you are a mentally ill gay man

>ANIME AVI
>Asking questions

All I see is transgenders and homosexuals
People like you make me sick
you are not an anime girl
you will never be one
you are a mentally ill gay man
I just abuse avi halo tbh. I know I am a man. I could prove that to you, if you'd like ;)

When did you first get your pussy torn up?
Probably in middle school like all cum dumpsters. She is nothing but damaged goods trying to infiltrate this forum and act like one of us and harass other people here