Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Holy shit I almost thought I was banned for second

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
STOP SPEAKING EBONICS YOU'RE IN AN INCEL FORUM, IMBECILE.

Hasty generalization fallacy.AGAIN (I'M NOT YOU, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?).

ALSO, what's the point? I won't win friends, pussy, or anything. I'm here seeing how stupid a person can be and you're winning the contest.

>"Everyone" (just him and 3 users who are the biggest bullies of the forum)

>care about you
>acknowledge your existence
>no one likes you
No one knows me here, you're living in your own paranoid world, buddy boyo. I'm starting to think that you leave your house and talk about me with people on the street.

"Hey, do you know SillyTruecel?"

"He could be a foid, he's really annoying"

Slippery slope fallacy.

Are you a mod? No mod has ever requested proof of my manliness. You have 0 authority in this forum.

>Everyone
>3 users
pick one

Your stupid opinions are proof of nothing but your stupidity.

WOW, THAT'S REALLY LOGICAL BRO. YOU GIVE SOLID EVIDENCE AND NOT JUST YOUR SHITTY OPINIONS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE WASTING YOUR HIGH IQ ON A FORUM LIKE THIS.

>"You should"
Yes bro, you decide everything in this forum. I'm following every user thread by thread and harassing them, that's why you see tons of users talking about how SillyTruecel harasses them and not just you and 3 idiots who don't know where the south is talking about me.
Blackpillpress me

Circumstances can change depending on your choices

You're right

You are boring. I'm glad to see that you're building on some self-awareness here.
Did you read my signature?

" Most members of this forum are unironically retarded, obnoxious, and just pathetic fags. I would not want to be friends with a good majority of them either. The whole whiney self-pity thing they do is repulsive to most men, so that would explain why a lot of them lack friends. "

Basically, that's why I spend my time here talking to you.

Stop bullying me oldcel.

I will go Colvin76 if you don't stop.

"YOU SHOULD IMPROVE YOUR PERSONALITY BRO :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: "
Are you trying to say personality matters?

The best part about this entire thread was that I was initially talking about being worried about my account being banned but now the entire discussion is about the other thread being deleted

The best part about this entire thread was that I was initially talking about being worried about my account being banned but now the entire discussion is about the other thread being deleted
Just lol