Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Horrible Dating App experiment gave me the biggest blackpill of my life

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
A while back I did an experiment. I had joined an online dating site and I noticed that often times I'd message a girl with something casual and simple like hi or hey. And then they'd block me. I thought " why block when you can just instead choose to not reply if you're not interested? ". I noticed this happening time and time again and I just coped thinking that they did this to all guys just to clear their inbox or something.

Then I made a profile with a picture of a slightly attractive looking guy (I made sure he wasn't super attractive). And I also turned him into a moron (personality wise) because I knew that would be a turn off. I then messaged some girls from his profile and no one blocked it. They simply chose to not reply to him. (I did get some replies from girls who apparently looked beyond his dumbness.) But even the ones who did not reply still did not block him.

But when I messaged girls from my original profile.......I [UWSL]counted the numbers and something like 50% - 60% of girls I'd message would block me.[/UWSL]

This was the biggest blackpill of my life. It just shows that my mere existence disgusts women. Just for saying something simple like Hi. I never hated women back when I just couldn't get a date. You don't want to date me? Fine. I'm not going to hate you if you don't find me physically attractive. But this? They dont even see me as human.

How am I supposed to cope when I know the numbers? It's beyond 50%. If the number was 20% or 30%, it would been logical to cope. But it's beyond 50. More than half of the women out there do not see me as human.

nah man your game was just off :feelskek:

Because when they go to show their friends, they want the hot guys in their message list so they can say they ignored this hot guy.

Bro you don't even have to do catfish profile, just getting a match and seeing it disappear the next morning, because obviously she didn't mean to swipe Yes on you, is the biggest Blackpill of all. Cancelled matches are painful asf

Bro you don't even have to do catfish profile, just getting a match and seeing it disappear the next morning, because obviously she didn't mean to swipe Yes on you, is the biggest Blackpill of all. Cancelled matches are painful asf
Yeah but at least they didn't block you. Getting blocked and treated like a potential predator just for saying hi is worse. It's like saying hi to a woman in public and getting pepper sprayed

Because when they go to show their friends, they want the hot guys in their message list so they can say they ignored this hot guy.
Level 1000 coping. Why would they even ignore the hot guy, isn't that who they want to talk to on the app?

Yeah but at least they didn't block you. Getting blocked and treated like a potential predator just for saying hi is worse. It's like saying hi to a woman in public and getting pepper sprayed
Brutal bro...

My condolences

Level 1000 coping. Why would they even ignore the hot guy, isn't that who they want to talk to on the app?
If there are plenty of hot guys they can only give it to one at a time

If there are plenty of hot guys they can only give it to one at a time
Nah man they talk to all of them simultaneously. They just meet them one at a time

Do you have a little sister?

Because it makes them feel like crap when you contact them. They think you think you have a chance with them which reflects badly on them.

Because it makes them feel like crap when you contact them. They think you think you have a chance with them which reflects badly on them.
All the more reason to keep doing it then haha.

I did the same experiment with the same results, we often hear "women just find men that say Hi low-effort" but in reality they just don't want to talk to us because we're ugly. Your looks are your personality.

Blackpill 101. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

I did the same experiment with the same results, we often hear "women just find men that say Hi low-effort" but in reality they just don't want to talk to us because we're ugly. Your looks are your personality.

Blackpill 101. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:
Bro it's not even a question of not being found attractive. They'll preemptively judge men as rapists based on looks alone.

That's why they block instead of just ignoring the message

What dating app did you use? Tinder/Bumble are definitely garbage. Hinge you might get filtered out but at least you can message the girl directly without needing a match

yes…

This it what it is - we are not even human

This is not about sex, this about respect.

What dating app did you use? Tinder/Bumble are definitely garbage. Hinge you might get filtered out but at least you can message the girl directly without needing a match
Ok Cupid. You can tell if someone is blocked you by trying to revisit their profile. If it says this profile doesn't exist, you've been blocked

Did you get a haircut?