Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How often do you guys drink alcohol?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I've been drinking a light beer every weekend for a couple of weeks now, but I'm a NEET so I can't afford to do that.

inb4 not old enough
Mc ride2

If I could afford it, I would have overdosed at this point... I have been dealing with all my life shit completely sober... Which is a nightmare, honestly.

Anyway, Exmilitary is the best Death Grips album.

Every day, I tried to quit but I could not

I do it when TOO ANGRY. But I try not to overuse cuz alcoholism

I used to drink 2 bottles of vodka from fri-sun for many months during my warehouse wageslaving days, now I drink beer to dinner and take 3 or 4 weeks a year and drink as much as I can then I don't touch it the rest of the year best cure for alcoholism is periodical drinking

now I drink beer to dinner and take 3 or 4 weeks a year and drink as much as I can then I don't touch it the rest of the year best cure for alcoholism is periodical drinking
This resonates with me; I was on it 24/7 much of last year and some of this but now take breaks (a month or longer) in between drinking phases.

Somewhat frequently: Whilst weed is my substance of choice, alcohol is great as well.

I usually drink beer or beer-esque beverages: Michelob Ultra, Twisted Teas, Budweiser, Mikes Seltzer, and a few others are my favorites. When it comes to Liquor, I usually drink Whiskey or Wodka which I mix with coca-cola or some kind of juice to mask the taste.

@Mrugly420 @IronsideCel @The Enforcer @Pancakecel

Last edited:
Used to be every day, a lot. Stopped doing that after having a withdrawal seizure. That being said I did have x4 9% beers today. Though my go-to is Vodka.

As much as i can!

Somewhat frequently: Whilst weed is my substance of choice, alcohol is great as well.

I usually drink beer or beer-esque beverages: Michelob Ultra, Twisted Teas, Budweiser, Mikes Seltzer, and a few others are my favorites. When it comes to Liquor, I usually drink Whiskey or Wodka which I mix with coca-cola or some kind of juice to mask the taste.

Yeah, same here, I smoke much more often tho

Used to be every day, a lot. Stopped doing that after having a withdrawal seizure. That being said I did have x4 9% beers today. Though my go-to is Vodka.
What do you like to mix your vodka with? I could not drink it straight or take shots like normgroids at bars do, so I like to dilute it with coca-cola or Orange Juice.

I don't drink anymore, if I moved out of my parents house I think the loneliness would probably drive me to it.

I usually get people like @DarkStarDown to buy me Hennessy or Jack to mix with coca cola
I only like drinking hard liquors for some reason.

But my access to underage booze has been scarce lately because not many Chicos are willing to buy alcohol for inkwells.

I understand why you tell me to relax a bit now.

once or twice a month ? i dont get black out vomit drunk as much as i used to. just 3 or 4 beers or a lot of wine

I drink beer almost everyday and whiskey once or twice a week. My go-to beer brands are Heineken and Budweiser

I like beer I wish I didn't have to wait until I'm 21 to drink it. Fuck this faggot ass country

Maybe less than 15 times a year. So almost Once a month; even used to be some sort of Teetotaller.

I've been drinking a light beer every weekend for a couple of weeks now, but I'm a NEET so I can't afford to do that.

inb4 not old enough
View attachment 828233
I quit drinking and I am all about consuming marijuana now. It has been a positive change in my life not going to lie.

I used to drink hard every weekend for the past several years. As in 12+ drinks per session.

At my worst I'd have 2-3 hard binge sessions a week. That was when I would have severe anxiety attacks and tremors. Looking back I realized that those were serious withdrawal episodes.

Nowadays I only have one hard binge session once every 4-6weeks and can feel myself doing better.

Going off of alcohol cold turkey is very difficult because if you do get back into it, you'll just go back into it even harder. So its better to taper off instead of stop all of a suddenly.

Last edited:
I don't, I'm on meds.

I drink almost everyday. I don’t care anymore

pretty often , feels good tbh .

1 time per 1-2 months, I used to drink alcohol everyday, but now I smoke a lot of cigarettes

All day, every day

I drink whenever I have money

Never. Beer lowers testosterone

Never, and that's likely to remain now that I've seen many friends in their 30s suffer from extreme alcoholism. When we go to the bar it's lemonade or root beer for me.