Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based how to breed a superior race

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
First, kill all nonwhites. Then kill all non-nordic whites.
Then kill all remaining whites who have brown eyes or dark hair.
Then kill all remaining whites who have an IQ of less than 130.
(At this point 99.995% of humanity is gone)
Then breed them up until they 50x in numbers.
Then kill all extremely short and tall people to reduce the variance.
Then breed them up until they 50x in numbers.
Then kill all extremely short and tall people to reduce the variance, again.
Then kill all people with genes that lead to balding.
Then kill all those with psychopath and leftists tendencies.
Then breed them up until they 50x in numbers and repeat.
Then kill all those with genes that lead to bad eye sight.
Then kill all those with other bad genes like genetic illnesses, bad immune system and a thousands other things.
Then breed them up until they 50x in numbers and repeat.
Repeat the whole cycle a few times where applicable, then.

The interesting stuff is whether you could simulate these iterations in a computer program.
So you simulate the recombination of DNA and the filtering out of bad genes until you get the perfect DNA.
Then you have a machine who creates these DNA strings and packages them into eggs and sperms.
You wouldn't even have to kill 99.999999999% of humanity if this worked.
In fact, all of the above cycles could be done in a few minutes on powerful enough hardware.
When iterating over the DNA to create the perfect human you could steer the program into a direction
that makes their DNA incompatible with those of the homo sapiens so no race-mixing would be possible ever.
And there would be no inceldom because all people would be literal angels and patriarchal too.
And no height differences as example, because the variance was reduced to basically zero.

So basically you use nordic whites as a baseline and then drastically improve them until the difference between nordic and paki is only 1/100th of the difference between new race and nordic. Then it is outlawed for the old humans to have kids and if they want they have to adopt someone from the angel race. This is how you achieve a perfect world.

I am mediterranean white european We must keep those too

not exactly related but i'll put this here

Last edited:
Why nordics lmao? Meds look better.

Why stop. Just genocide the entire human species.

it's not a cope, it's empirical truth and you need a baseline to do this so you should start with the best you can find
Where were the ‘aryans’ when the greeks and persians were building civilisation?

Incels.is being stupid again.

Nordic mogs.

Where were the ‘aryans’ when the greeks and persians were building civilisation?
they were busy evolving which they forgot to do for the last 2000 years

Retarded as fuck. Mediterranean people look better than nordics. Some Nordics look sickly

Even abos or bushmen can become master races if they go through that process. So it doesn't matter if it's nordic. No matter how much we improve the race, incels will eventually arise due to hypergamy. Therefore, this is a topic that has nothing to do with us.

That's what Hitler wanted to do.
For me I don't like this kind of eugenics, I prefer chads and stacey of all races. I like to see different colours and everyone being same would be bland

1. Chad worship
2. You do realize there will be about 5 people in the whole world who match this criteria?

View attachment 1051180View attachment 1051181View attachment 1051182

it's not a cope, it's empirical truth and you need a baseline to do this so you should start with the best you can find
You do realize for most of human history Meds dominated culturally and militarily over Nordics? Specifically Scandinavia has had a good standard of living only in the last 100 years or so. Also, you clearly haven't met enough Nordics, most of them aren't that attractive at all, they look like pale monkeys and their women look like cows.