Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't delete youtube

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
It's the only social media I use now apart from this forum. But my phone doesn't allow me to delete it.

ovER

I don't use YouTub I use newpipe

RootMaxx and CustomRomMaxx so you can delete it and not have google spying on you

This Site ist connected to Google . They can See you regardless since everything is connected with gOoGlE

This Site ist connected to Google . They can See you regardless since everything is connected with gOoGlE
Google knows us better than our parents

WHy do you want to delete it?
I watch brain dead content everyday but I solved the problem a moment after posting this thread by creating an acc solely for calculus learning

Try watching something else

its because you have a google android instead of just a Foss Android.

look up...

"degoogled phone"

and I don't mean that apple shit that tracks you when its, "turned off!" (All iPhones are airtags8)

I watch brain dead content everyday but I solved the problem a moment after posting this thread by creating an acc solely for calculus learning
You're here for calculus learning? What does that even mean? What problem?

You're here for calculus learning? What does that even mean? What problem?
I go on YouTube to study calculus, not on incels.is for god's sake

I go on YouTube to study calculus, not on incels.is for god's sake
What did you describe as "brain-dead" earlier? If you don't mind me asking, I'm just curious why you would label something you watch "brain dead".

Upgrade to an iPhone.

What did you describe as "brain-dead" earlier? If you don't mind me asking, I'm just curious why you would label something you watch "brain dead".
YouTube recommended videos and YouTube shorts, hope this clarifies things. I know I'm not the best articulator.

YouTube recommended videos and YouTube shorts, hope this clarifies things. I know I'm not the best articulator.
It does clarify things. You should turn on personalized content.