Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I cringe hard at 2020/2021cels

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
Why do they feel the need to shit on graycels like as if you aren't in the same boat? You haven't been around for even two years so know your place, vermin.

Sorry bro
Eushvabakaka

I feel so old now

Whatever you say orangecel!

Why do they feel the need to shit on graycels like as if you aren't in the same boat? You haven't been around for even two years so know your place, vermin.
I like how the thread is tagged as "Toxic Feminity" :feelskek:

Last edited:
When I joined in May 2018, users from[UWSL]2017 and early 2018 called me a fakecel and larper. Many of them are now banned or don't post anymore because they were fake. Never underestimate new users [/UWSL]:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

"uh oh I'm better, because I joined this shithole earlier"

post quality > post count/join date

Orangecel moment.

imagine being a 2020cel in the 2020s

we wuz incels

"uh oh I'm better, because I joined this shithole earlier"
Agreed. Based.

When I joined in May 2018, users from[UWSL]2017 and early 2018 called me a fakecel and larper. Many of them are now banned or don't post anymore because they were fake. Never underestimate new users [/UWSL]:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I joined a day before you :feelsohh: How does it feel to get dabbed on because of 24hrs

Does joining an incel forum a couple of years before others make you feel special

What about pre-2020cels that created their accounts in the 2010s? Are 2019cels the last of the veterans?

Does joining an incel forum a couple of years before others make you feel special
Yessir

What about pre-2020cels that created their accounts in the 2010s? Are 2019cels the last of the veterans?
2019cels were the last generation before the cringe brigade, although a lot of 2019cels are cringe as well

Still better than new users

2017cels would say the same about you.

3 Years i've been in this shithole, life goes on while i rot.

Nigga, I was kicked off of Retardit for being an incel, Incels Without Hate refugees went through a lot.

I'll be here until the apocalypse. Because I sharted it

Last edited:
Most users that joined after mid 2019 are fucking retarded

we wuz KHHV n shiet
Soon it'll be us 2020cels saying the same thing with 2025cels that's if the world is still up by then:society:

Why were you banned for almost 3 years jfl? like you killed somebody.
Serge is retarded and couldnt count. He thought my strikes added up to 100 when it was supposed to be a temp. When i called him out for being retarded he double-downed and hardbanned me

I respect graycels. The graycel "GhostedPhantom" offered a unique thread on cortisol.

However, I've also been lurking since 2019.

Joindatepill is too brutal