Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I cringe hard at 2020/2021cels

Same, I can't believe this forum is now almost 5 years old. All this time and I have nothing to show for it :fuk:

Oh, cool, finally someone who seniority-mogs me...- you're a month older registration than me; that's rare

Why do they feel the need to shit on graycels like as if you aren't in the same boat? You haven't been around for even two years so know your place, vermin.
Idc about greycels seriously, but sometimes obvious infiltrators are frustrating so i use the term

I don't do that cause I think it's fucking stupid. Is it really a thing to be proud of that you post here and spend all your time on this site?

I really respect and admire 2017cels, that year was the height of my blue pill my oneitis destroyed my , 2018-19 was red pill years I was still optimistic and motivated, 2020 was semi blkpilled, 2021 I was fully blackpilled, now 2022 I’m 21 KHHV

The graycel "GhostedPhantom" offered a unique thread on cortisol.
Thanks, man. But yeah, as @Oroborus said, I'm technically not a greycel. (I have a fake title and colour as a covert middle finger to the ranking mechanic) Still, in practice I'm a newfag regardless of how active I've been.

Joindatepill is too brutal

XD

Join date doesn't matter, quality matters.
Sadly, the quality of users has decreased massively.
Most of the new users seem braindamaged, are trolling, larping, memeing, postmaxxing and only repeat the same bullshit over and over again.
Nobody bullies greycels because they're new, they get bullied because they make dogshit threads.

This is a thread that's not going to have aged well by the time we get to 2023. Should've just said "GrAYcels." :feelsjuice:

Oldcels love to gate-keep because it's their cope. :feelsUgh:.

There is no ascending from greyceldom tbh.