Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t understand how you can NOT hate LGBT as an incel

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
People on this site will moan about DA JOOOOOOOOS all day but while Jews may have the systemic power, who the fuck do you think are acting as their enforcers on an interpersonal level? That’s right, it’s fucking FAGS (and women).

Can you recall the last time someone has chimped out at you online or irl for going against soy values in any capacity? I’ll bet everything right now that the “person” in question wasn’t a Jew but probably an LGBT retard.

Fags are without a doubt the most destructive force in the history of mankind. There’s a reason these people are always everywhere in full force during (and leading up to) a civilization’s collapse. With women there’s at least some level of diversity in how they think, albeit small. Even with Jews, not all are subversives. But damn near EVERY SINGLE fucking fag I’ve ever seen is a raging leftist.

This shit isn’t even limited to politics or inceldom, faggots even RUIN OUR FUCKING COPES. Any hobby that isn’t properly gatekept from fags will inevitably be taken over and tumblrized by them, just look at the faggot and trannyfication of anime after it got mainstream in 2020.

Fags are exactly like fefails in how they subvert and destroy everything, clearly something about estrogen causes individuals to become evil, manipulative pieces of shit.

Users like these who advocate for creatures that passionately hate their existence are this site’s most retarded cucks. It’s as if they forget who makes up the majority of IT.

Overall, fags and people who defend them are the lowest type of organisms. Lower than foids, lower than any race, lower than even mosquitoes. And I haven’t even spoken about the massive correlation between faggotry and pedophilia. And no, I don’t mean the soycuck definition of pedophilia which is attraction to anyone over 2 years younger than you. I mean “pedophilia” as in the grooming and molestation of literal prepubescent kids.

@wereq @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @Transcended Trucel @AnilBashir @BoywithEarring @Incedel @fang @Lonelyus

All lgbt fags go to jahannam

> didn't tag me

3d red angry expression emoji emoticon 477250 38

:yes: Behead fags with a chainsaw

People on this site will moan about DA JOOOOOOOOS all day but while Jews may have the systemic power, who the fuck do you think are acting as their enforcers on an interpersonal level? That’s right, it’s fucking FAGS (and women).

Can you recall the last time someone has chimped out at you online or irl for going against soy values in any capacity? I’ll bet everything right now that the “person” in question wasn’t a Jew but probably an LGBT retard.

Fags are without a doubt the most destructive force in the history of mankind. There’s a reason these people are always everywhere in full force during (and leading up to) a civilization’s collapse. With women there’s at least some level of diversity in how they think, albeit small. Even with Jews, not all are subversives. But damn near EVERY SINGLE fucking fag I’ve ever seen is a raging leftist.

This shit isn’t even limited to politics or inceldom, faggots even RUIN OUR FUCKING COPES. Any hobby that isn’t properly gatekept from fags will inevitably be taken over and tumblrized by them, just look at the faggot and trannyfication of anime after it got mainstream in 2020.

Fags are exactly like fefails in how they subvert and destroy everything, clearly something about estrogen causes individuals to become evil, manipulative pieces of shit.

Users like these who advocate for creatures that passionately hate their existence are this site’s most retarded cucks. It’s as if they forget who makes up the majority of IT.

Overall, fags and people who defend them are the lowest type of organisms. Lower than foids, lower than any race, lower than even mosquitoes. And I haven’t even spoken about the massive correlation between faggotry and pedophilia. And no, I don’t mean the soycuck definition of pedophilia which is attraction to anyone over 2 years younger than you. I mean “pedophilia” as in the grooming and molestation of literal prepubescent kids.

@wereq @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @Transcended Trucel @AnilBashir @BoywithEarring @Incedel @fang @Lonelyus
Its the jews pushing it

-
I don't hate any groups of people, actually...- there are definitely specific individuals I've met who are not welcome in my life, but I think it would be inaccurate to ascribe certain traits to an entire group of people.

Lgbt are a bunch of sex havers whose final goal is to fuck 5 years old boys in the ass.

Once u fuck abother men, u broke every boandary and u can fuck a dog (especially if ur a female) or a child.

Fags and kikes are two sides of the same shekel :society:

Fag genocide when?

Based Islam knows what to do with fags.

I have never met a single gay or tranny irl, so maybe that’s why I don’t hate them.

-
I don't hate any groups of people, actually...- there are definitely specific individuals I've met who are not welcome in my life, but I think it would be inaccurate to ascribe certain traits to an entire group of people.
Of course you can’t paint EVERY member of a group with the same brush but when the majority are inclined towards a certain behavior (or if a group is at all disproportionately likely to engage in a certain behavior) it is perfectly okay to generalize and if you disagree you’re a cuck

I only tagged users who I recall seeing berate fags
Aye Nig why didn’t you tag me? I agree with what you said, and I have been planning on making a few threads about this soon.

Jews are bad, but foids & fags are their enforcers.

I don't really care as long as they leave children out of it

Aye Nig why didn’t you tag me? I agree with what you said, and I have been planning on making a few threads about this soon.
Though I don’t doubt you probably have, I’ve never come across any of your posts hating on fags

It's not so much that I hate them for being LGBT. It's that most LGBT people are degenerate weirdos. It's like black people. I had a black friend in middle and high school but he was different than your average black in that he was a lonely nerdy kid like me. But most blacks are loud obnoxious morons who I don't want to be around.

Faggots should be burnt alive.

They never done anything others haven't done to me. The problem is the human race, not the groups they form. Take a look at the priests, every now and then there's a case of pedophilia, but I never saw anyone here hating on them. It's all a matter of biases.
In short, you can easily target and expose any group because they are composed by good and bad humans.

Lgbt are a bunch of sex havers whose final goal is to fuck 5 years old boys in the ass.
Yep, the slippery slope. Starts with “why do you have a problem with what we do in the privacy of our rooms”:soy::foidSoy: and ends with literally what you said

People who support LGBT very often bully ugly and short guys.

Based Islam knows what to do with fags.
Ehh not really. Yeah there’s a death penalty for fags but in order to actually impose it there needs to be 3 or 4 mudslime witnesses to testify or something like that. That’s how zina is prosecuted in Islam

It's not so much that I hate them for being LGBT. It's that most LGBT people are degenerate weirdos. It's like black people. I had a black friend in middle and high school but he was different than your average black in that he was a lonely nerdy kid like me. But most blacks are loud obnoxious morons who I don't want to be around.
I agree to an extent but also patriarchal society rests on the backs of strong men. Normalizing effeminate males within a group is an easy way to accelerate its collective death

Faggots should be burnt alive.
Indeed. Though the rumor that they got the name “faggots” from being rolled up into blankets and set on fire isn’t true, I sure wish it was

They never done anything others haven't done to me. The problem is the human race, not the groups they form. Take a look at the priests, every now and then there's a case of pedophilia, but I never saw anyone here hating on them. It's all a matter of biases.
In short, you can easily target and expose any group because they are composed by good and bad humans.
Actually read the post you cuck

Though I don’t doubt you probably have, I’ve never come across any of your posts hating on fags
Nigger, I'm literally attacking every suspicious faggot posting on this like the gestapo, and you didn't tag for this shit? :feelsree:

Sub-5 males are the one minority it will always be soycially acceptible to hate

Nigger, I'm literally attacking every suspicious faggot posting on this like the gestapo, and you didn't tag for this shit? :feelsree:
Sorry but I haven’t seen it

I don't really care as long as they leave children out of it
This talking point is exactly why faggots & trannies are openly grooming kids and getting away with it

There's a reason for that and it is actually very insidious.

They want to make straight males who are vulnerable and sexually dormant to feel as shitty as possible for being straight.

They are a cult, a disease, and should be dealt with accordingly.

thank god, there's no LGBT people where i live. i don't even know these people and don't care about them.

This talking point is exactly why faggots & trannies are openly grooming kids and getting away with it
These people have 0 understanding of the slippery slope. “We just want to be left alone” or “we just want to get married” is the faggot trojan horse

I have never met a single gay
Bro what. How? Do you live in a fucking monastery? There are faggots in every corner of the world, even in Islamic theocracies. JFL

You mean met as greet them or met as in seen them where you are?

Bro what. How? Do you live in a fucking monastery? There are faggots in every corner of the world, even in Islamic theocracies. JFL

You don’t even need to see them irl to understand how they act considering that every single faggot online is an SJW (I know that’s an outdated term but whatever)

thank god, there's no LGBT people where i live. i don't even know these people and don't care about them.
There are. You're just not seeing them out in the open for obvious reasons. They would be rightfully thrown off roofs, if discovered.

These people have 0 understanding of the slippery slope. “We just want to be left alone” or “we just want to get married” is the faggot trojan horse
Yup this is why I hate cuckservatives. They’re so low iq they don’t understand the slippery slope

They don’t come near orthodox jewish communities jfl.

Yup this is why I hate cuckservatives. They’re so low iq they don’t understand the slippery slope
Unfortunately I’ve seen some dissident rightists who don’t either. Amongst the pagan and Nietzsche/Evola/BAP crowds there are some people who think hating faggotry is a feature of “Abrahmic slave morality”. I guess these people don’t know that even the anti-Christian Himmler was throwing fags in concentration camps

Last edited:

"Slippery Slope is just a fallacy goyim; didn't you take Philosophy 101 goyim?"

:feelsclown:

Unfortunately I’ve seen some dissident rightists who don’t either. Amongst the pagan and Nietzsche/Evola/BAP crowds there are some people who think hating faggotry is a feature of “Abrahmic slave morality”. I guess these people don’t know that even the anti-Christian Himmler was throwing fags in concentration camps

Based Himmler.

"Slippery Slope is just a fallacy goyim; didn't you take Philosophy 101 goyim?"

:feelsclown:
“That’s right, these Chuds can’t even point to any peer reviewed studies!”:soy::foidSoy: