Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t understand how you can NOT hate LGBT as an incel

tbh they also talk shit about us.

faggots take the side of the foids.

faggots take the side of the foids.

It's not an accident.

Some norms are so stupid that they think hating females must make you a fag, yet in practice fags constantly defend females and feminism.

They stick their noses (and asses) where they don't belong (which is nowhere of course). They attack "misogynists" because it gets in the way of their "Final Solution" to the heterosexual male problem.

BL anime have existed since long before 2020. Same with genderbending.
That’s not what I’m referring to. I’m talking about the tumblrization of the fanbases. This applies to Jap video games as well and has in general been exacerbated by the distributed discovery algorithms of social media platforms pretty much killing niche things.

An example I could give of a Japanese franchise that’s recently been faggotized is Touhou, after fumos blew up in 2021 there’s been steady faggot infiltration. Can’t even look for fanart of the franchise on boorus anymore without finding blackwashed drawings of characters made by LGBT twitter “artists”

That’s not what I’m referring to. I’m talking about the tumblrization of the fanbases. This applies to Jap video games as well and has in general been exacerbated by the distributed discovery algorithms of social media platforms pretty much killing niche things.

An example I could give of a Japanese franchise that’s recently been faggotized is Touhou, after fumos blew up in 2021 there’s been steady faggot infiltration. Can’t even look for fanart of the franchise on boorus anymore without finding blackwashed drawings of characters made by LGBT twitter “artists”
I see. My bad. I wouldn't know too much about that, but it sounds more than plausible.

"Honestly I hate anyone who is against me. If a fag wants to cut his dick off and then rope himself I don't see any need to hate em. In fact, I pity the poor retard who didn't know that it's the Joos fault"

I dont hate them for their sexual orientation , but because most of them are degenerate and SJWs

I dont hate them for their sexual orientation , but because most of them are degenerate and SJWs
I agree to an extent but also patriarchal society rests on the backs of strong men. Normalizing effeminate males within a group is an easy way to accelerate its collective death

Fags are mentally ill, the only good thing is that most of them die young either because they rope or because they're degenerate sex-havers who will inevitably get an STD, but with the way things are going kids are going to be indoctrinated into this bullshit from day one. It's already bad right now, I can only imagine what the future is going to hold for brocels in the making.

All degenerate sodomites should feel the flames
200.gif

Unfortunately I’ve seen some dissident rightists who don’t either. Amongst the pagan and Nietzsche/Evola/BAP crowds there are some people who think hating faggotry is a feature of “Abrahmic slave morality”. I guess these people don’t know that even the anti-Christian Himmler was throwing fags in concentration camps
How the fuck can you be from the evola crowd and support it that’s contradictory. I was in it and most of the ones I talked to believed that activity deserved execution.

with the way things are going kids are going to be indoctrinated into this bullshit from day one. It's already bad right now, I can only imagine what the future is going to hold for brocels in the making
:feelsbadman:

How the fuck can you be from the evola crowd and support it that’s contradictory. I was in it and most of the ones I talked to believed that activity deserved execution.
There’s some strange as fuck larpers, it’s weird man

all faggots are pedophiles

Actually read the post you cuck
I did before, and it sounded like you were unintentionally using the anecdotal fallacy to reach your conclusions. That's why I mentioned biases.
I didn't mean to start a fight, I was just answering the post's title by showing my perspective.

I did before, and it sounded like you were unintentionally using the anecdotal fallacy to reach your conclusions. That's why I mentioned biases.
I didn't mean to start a fight, I was just answering the post's title by showing my perspective.
JFL if you think there is only anecdotal evidence to support my claims. There’s plenty of hard evidence you can find proving both fags’ tendency towards far leftism as well as pedophilia

Take a look at the priests, every now and then there's a case of pedophilia, but I never saw anyone here hating on them
Notice how priest molestation is typically same-sex? Doesn’t detract from what I said about fags having a tendency towards pedophilia at all. Fags were persecuted in Christian countries in the past so closeted ones would try to gain authority within the Church so nobody would suspect them

I don't really care as long as they leave children out of it
this is the same logic that cuckseratives have had since the 2010s and look where that has gotten them :feelskek:
If you don't restrict them they're going to push on and invade your spaces, they don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves

fags are objectively worse for sub cultures like anime (as you mentioned)
they always make it about themselves like projecting their mental illness by saying "X is TRANS!!!! - :soy::soy:" to cope with nbaw
jews are fine

It’s an interesting take g, and I certainly am not a supporter of the gays. But to be quite honest, they still rank near the bottom of my list of societal enemies. Jews are at the top, followed by women, beta male simps and trannies. I’m well aware of the link between the lgbt types and pedophiles, but it seems way more direct with trannies, rather than garden variety gay men. I realize there were groups like NAMBLA in the past but if the gays are still up to that they’re at least quiet about it jfl

The acceptance of trannies by normie society has been a horrible blackpill to swallow for me, the fact that people will literally say and do and believe ANYTHING the kikes tell them to, to avoid offence, even say that a man in a dress is a woman. If this were a movie it would be like in an old western where the bad guy shoots at your feet to make you dance. That’s where we are with Jews now. They’ve won because we will literally do WHATEVER THEY SAY. No matter how demented it is. Or the end of 1984 where Big Brother brainwashes Winston to the point that he’ll agree that the guard is holding up 3 fingers when he is actually holding up 4. He is too scared or brainwashed to disagree. That’s our society now. But once again it’s not actually trannies directly that are the issue, but the kikes and shabbos goys who push them onto us like circus freaks and make us pretend to like them. They do the same thing with refugees and slutty women. We’re not allowed to question it. So that all bothers me from an observers point of view, and that involves the lgbt group.

What affects me and most of us the most though really is the broken “dating market”, and as we know, that was almost entirely down to jews and their (((influence))) in hollywood, tv, social media, dating apps etc.

So those topics bother me more than fags, if by that you just mean gay men. Gay sex disgusts me and has no biological purpose, but it doesn’t really affect me directly so I just ignore it

Many gay men in general have seemed content to just get on with their degenerate lives in private in a way that never affected me (besides some vocal activists). It’s the other parts of the lgbt, specifically the trans part, that want to force everyone to do what they say

And it may be where someone lives that determines how they rank these different groups, but from my standpoint women and their beta male supporters, followed by various ethnic minority groups (aka not curry) and now increasingly trannies, seem to have way more influence than any gay men

Last edited:
But to be quite honest, they still rank near the bottom of my list of societal enemies. Jews are at the top, followed by women, beta male simps and trannies.
It’s impossible to separate faggots from Jews cause they are literally their most aggressive ideological foot soldiers. This applies to trannies as well as homos, I use “faggot” as an umbrella term for anyone belonging to the LGBT. I’m sure you know just as well as I that the most dogmatic progressives are almost always part of the rainbow club
But once again it’s not actually trannies directly that are the issue, but the kikes and shabbos goys who push them onto us like circus freaks and make us pretend to like them
Acknowledging the source of a problem is important but that doesn’t mean that we should downplay the symptoms. The fact that Jews are behind LGBT ideology does not at all absolve the libtarded civilians who endorse it of any responsibility
What affects me and most of us the most though really is the broken “dating market”, and as we know, that was almost entirely down to jews and their (((influence))) in hollywood, tv, social media, dating apps etc.
Indeed, in large part due to feminism. Though Jews are largely responsible for the spread of that mental illness, guess which group are the biggest supporters of that crap besides women
Many gay men in general have seemed content to just get on with their degenerate lives in private in a way that never affected me (besides some vocal activists). It’s the other parts of the lgbt, specifically the trans part, that want to force everyone to do what they say
Disagree, gays are just as aggressive as troons in trying to make everyone comply with their demands.

Last edited:
fags are objectively worse for sub cultures like anime (as you mentioned)
they always make it about themselves like projecting their mental illness by saying "X is TRANS!!!! - :soy::soy:" to cope with nbaw
Literal worst shit ever, and they’re also extremely likely to screech about shit like loli or “objectification of women” cause they’re estrogenic foid-brained roaches.

Most of the twitter “artists” who make nasty drawings negrifying characters are also LGBT. And of course there’s the mass gay fanart these weirdos draw that you will end up coming across whether you want to or not
If you don't restrict them they're going to push on and invade your spaces
And then attempt to push you out afterwards saying “it was never meant for you!”:soy::foidSoy:

Behead all faggots
jews are fine
There are decent Jews like @Copexodius Maximus but the influential ones are always cancer

There's a minor overlap with the racepill too: you're far more likely to be normal if you're white.

20230621 173307

interpersonal level? That’s right, it’s fucking FAGS (and women).
They're not really their enforcers, they are the victim of international jewery.

And then attempt to push you out afterwards saying “it was never meant for you!”:soy::foidSoy:

Holy shit that infuriates me to no end.

When you question their pride month (and retarded queer history month that is a whole separate month for no fucking reason; nah there is a reason and it's called kikes) they will literally say "well you get the other 10 months." :soy:

They're not really their enforcers, they are the victim of international jewery.

If they refuse to accept the facts even after they have been presented, then at that point they have become just as bad as their Jewish masters.

It’s impossible to separate faggots from Jews cause they are literally their most aggressive ideological foot soldiers. This applies to trannies as well as homos, I use “faggot” as an umbrella term for anyone belonging to the LGBT. I’m sure you know just as well as I that the most dogmatic progressives are almost always part of the rainbow club

Acknowledging the source of a problem is important but that doesn’t mean that we should downplay the symptoms. The fact that Jews are behind LGBT ideology does not at all absolve the libtarded civilians who endorse it of any responsibility

Indeed, in large part due to feminism. Though Jews are largely responsible for the spread of that mental illness, guess which group are the biggest supporters of that crap besides women

Disagree, gays are just as aggressive as troons in trying to make everyone comply with their demands.
I agree with most of this, but I still circle round to the fact that me “acknowledging the symptoms” or hating various groups who are controlled by jews doesn’t change anything. I do hate trannies and degenerate homos and women, but I realize my rage is impotent and doesn’t change anything.

Because right wingers and cuckservatives will agree with me but never address the actual issue of who is causing all of this. So we can sit around and talk about gays and trannies and women, but we’re just mopping up blood instead of stitching up the wound. It’s just a conversation of “which Jewish golem do you hate the most Anil Bashir? I think this one is the worst!” But I’m old enough to have seen so many variations of the same problem that they’re all the same to me. All I want is for people to openly acknowledge the JQ in society and the rest of the house of cards will come tumbling down

Doesn’t look like far more likely. It’s a difference of small percentages

Tbh it depends how you look at it.

4.9/4 = 1.225

6.1/4 = 1.525

So non-Whites are anywhere between 22.5% to 52.5% more likely to be LGBTQ than Whites.

But yes, in absolute terms it is a fairly small difference.

People on this site will moan about DA JOOOOOOOOS all day but while Jews may have the systemic power, who the fuck do you think are acting as their enforcers on an interpersonal level? That’s right, it’s fucking FAGS (and women).

Can you recall the last time someone has chimped out at you online or irl for going against soy values in any capacity? I’ll bet everything right now that the “person” in question wasn’t a Jew but probably an LGBT retard.

Fags are without a doubt the most destructive force in the history of mankind. There’s a reason these people are always everywhere in full force during (and leading up to) a civilization’s collapse. With women there’s at least some level of diversity in how they think, albeit small. Even with Jews, not all are subversives. But damn near EVERY SINGLE fucking fag I’ve ever seen is a raging leftist.

This shit isn’t even limited to politics or inceldom, faggots even RUIN OUR FUCKING COPES. Any hobby that isn’t properly gatekept from fags will inevitably be taken over and tumblrized by them, just look at the faggot and trannyfication of anime after it got mainstream in 2020.

Fags are exactly like fefails in how they subvert and destroy everything, clearly something about estrogen causes individuals to become evil, manipulative pieces of shit.

Users like these who advocate for creatures that passionately hate their existence are this site’s most retarded cucks. It’s as if they forget who makes up the majority of IT.

Overall, fags and people who defend them are the lowest type of organisms. Lower than foids, lower than any race, lower than even mosquitoes. And I haven’t even spoken about the massive correlation between faggotry and pedophilia. And no, I don’t mean the soycuck definition of pedophilia which is attraction to anyone over 2 years younger than you. I mean “pedophilia” as in the grooming and molestation of literal prepubescent kids.

@wereq @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @Transcended Trucel @AnilBashir @BoywithEarring @Incedel @fang @Lonelyus
It's kikes and their golems, that is: NAMBLA card-carrying rainbow flag-wearing LGBTQIAAP+ brainwashed MKULTRA drones who are behind this shitshow agenda.

The modern rainbow of Horus cult is a modern invention of the Kikes to mass-produce golems.

Most fags through history were not these rainbow fanatics. Very commonly, elites (Greek, Roman, Turks, Arabs etc) were pederastic too.

These three things are related but not the same, namely: LGBT kike golens, pederasty, faggotry.

Last edited:
-
I don't hate any groups of people, actually...- there are definitely specific individuals I've met who are not welcome in my life, but I think it would be inaccurate to ascribe certain traits to an entire group of people.
It's what IT does with incels. So I have no idea why people do it with other groups.

0 introspection.

All I want is for people to openly acknowledge the JQ in society and the rest of the house of cards will come tumbling down
If this were to happen it would stop them from pushing more bs but unfortunately the damage that’s been done has been done. Hitler himself recognized this, which is why he sent leftists to the camps before Jews

I'll give you a little challenge. Go watch ANY lgbt pride, what you are going to see is that it's always 80-90% foids. Heterosexual foids that don't have children, are not planning to have children and are filling that emotional emptiness from not having children with faggots.

I fucking hate this kike clown feminist infested shitword :feelsUgh:

Tbh it depends how you look at it.

4.9/4 = 1.225

6.1/4 = 1.525

So non-Whites are anywhere between 22.5% to 52.5% more likely to be LGBTQ than Whites.
Thing is though I’ve seen stats suggesting that while whites are less likely than ethnics to be fags in America, the reverse is true in Western Europe. I would chalk this up to the fact that most ethnics in Europe are of a recent migrant background, I honestly think globohomo exposure has way more to do with faggotry than genes

It's what IT does with incels. So I have no idea why people do it with other groups.

0 introspection.
Of course you can’t paint EVERY member of a group with the same brush but when the majority are inclined towards a certain behavior (or if a group is at all disproportionately likely to engage in a certain behavior) it is perfectly okay to generalize and if you disagree you’re a cuck

If this were to happen it would stop them from pushing more bs but unfortunately the damage that’s been done has been done. Hitler himself recognized this, which is why he sent leftists to the camps before Jews
If what you’re saying is true, and even removing the Jews from power won’t change anything. Then this conversation, and any others like it, is completely pointless. They still own and operate the propaganda arms that continuously brainwash society. Until that control is removed from them none of this can change. And it’s left and right aiding and abetting them now

They still own and operate the propaganda arms that continuously brainwash society. Until that control is removed from them none of this can change.
Of course, wasn’t disagreeing at all on that point

Of course you can’t paint EVERY member of a group with the same brush but when the majority are inclined towards a certain behavior (or if a group is at all disproportionately likely to engage in a certain behavior) it is perfectly okay to generalize and if you disagree you’re a cuck
What's even the point in hating them. We aren't going to win the culture war. Atleast leftism gives us some neetbuxx.