Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t understand how you can NOT hate LGBT as an incel

It's what IT does with incels. So I have no idea why people do it with other groups.

0 introspection.
Ignoring how the vast majority of a group are predisposed to act because of a small percentage of “good ones” is equally as if not MORE idiotic than saying every single one of them is bad

What's even the point in hating them. We aren't going to win the culture war. Atleast leftism gives us some neetbuxx.
IMG 4198

Being complacent with everything going to shit around you is thoroughly cucked. And you can’t just ignore it and focus on copes anyway cause these fuckers are coming for your copes too, as they have been for a fucking long time now

Of course, wasn’t disagreeing at all on that point
Yeah, I think we’re basically in agreement. It’s just a question of strategy. Do you hit the symptoms or the cause first? I’ve gone back and forth on this for years. I guess we need to do both simultaneously

And what are you doing exactly
Spreading propaganda online. Can’t really do anything irl cause any attempt to organize will be thwarted by feds

kill everyone tbh.
Not quite everyone, definitely most people though. I don’t think the Earth needs anywhere close to 8 billion humans, or even 1 billion for that matter

Dude gender ontology is settled science; the soul is real and it has a gender which you can identify by reflecting on your irreducible gender qualia, bigot. It’s called basic common sense and human decency.
Let people enjoy things sweety!

Based1
Based2

The bad people's persecution of homosexuality was not from disgust, phobia, or saving the children, but to protect against degeneracy and subversion. Almost a century after, they're predictions are now obviously true. Homosexuals are a societal burden who will "back stab" for the rights and status they cannot earn. As the rainbow flag suggests, they'll align with just about anyone before the straight white patriarchy that built everything in the first place.
Incels aren't owed sex from women? Then homosexuals aren't owed sex from men. They should be thrown back into the closet.

I thought incels hated LGBT because gays and lesbians are getting sex and we don't.

Based thread, fag defenders are unironic bluepillers, anyone can recognize fags as the jewish golems that acts as their cultural enforcers in destorying decent soyciety, a lot of closetcels in here cope and sneed about it but its the truth

The bad people's persecution of homosexuality was not from disgust, phobia, or saving the children, but to protect against degeneracy and subversion.
Based on the screenshots you posted it was all of those things

Almost a century after, they're predictions are now obviously true. Homosexuals are a societal burden who will "back stab" for the rights and status they cannot earn. As the rainbow flag suggests, they'll align with just about anyone before the straight white patriarchy that built everything in the first place.
Incels aren't owed sex from women? Then homosexuals aren't owed sex from men. They should be thrown back into the closet.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

All faggots deserve to die of AIDS. All lesbos deserve to be gang raped by unwashed, over endowed spear chuckers on a daily basis. All trans deserve to be impaled onto meat hooks and blowtorched to death (in Double Dragon).

All faggots deserve to die of AIDS. All lesbos deserve to be gang raped by unwashed, over endowed spear chuckers on a daily basis. All trans deserve to be impaled onto meat hooks and blowtorched to death (in Double Dragon).
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I agree with you OP. They do act as the minions of degeneracy. And also act up on many issues. It is what it is. I have run out of anything new to say.
People who support LGBT very often bully ugly and short guys.
this is true.

I thought incels hated LGBT because gays and lesbians are getting sex and we don't.

It's worse than that. The gays and lesbians also don't mind their own business, want to put their flags in every fucking crevice of a nation, and feel entitled to special treatment all while getting on the "incels aren't entitled to anything" clown train.

I have never met a single gay or tranny irl, so maybe that’s why I don’t hate them.
I never met one either , is it just a Burgerland thing where they're openly seen every day ?

I never met one either , is it just a Burgerland thing where they're openly seen every day ?
Germany and Sweden have a higher percentage of troons than the US. Pretty sure Western Europe is also more accepting of fags in general than America is

Yep, the slippery slope. Starts with “why do you have a problem with what we do in the privacy of our rooms”:soy::foidSoy: and ends with literally what you said

5fbf096000557

@Chudpreet @Govid_Dorious @DarkStarDown @30klhlvwizard @wereq

Germany and Sweden have a higher percentage of troons than the US. Pretty sure Western Europe is also more accepting of fags in general than America is
I'm Austrian

Fags entire lifestyle revolves around their sexuality

Incels entire lifestyle revolves around their lack of sex

Destined to hate each other :feelsthink:

There’s a reason these people are always everywhere in full force during (and leading up to) a civilization’s collapse.
Another sign that civilizational collapse is coming soon but people will keep calling us "Schizos"

@wereq @30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown @Govid_Dorious @SlayerSlayer

Fags entire lifestyle revolves around their sexuality

Incels entire lifestyle revolves around their lack of sex

Destined to hate each other :feelsthink:
True lol

I’m in Canada jfl. Where are you from?

Isn’t Canada even more cucked than America? No way you’ve NEVER seen a fag before being from there
It’s not more cucked afaik

Unfortunately I’ve seen some dissident rightists who don’t either. Amongst the pagan and Nietzsche/Evola/BAP crowds there are some people who think hating faggotry is a feature of “Abrahmic slave morality”. I guess these people don’t know that even the anti-Christian Himmler was throwing fags in concentration camps
Yeah exactly and Himmler even predicted the future and he even had conspiracy theories about Fags that all came true
I'll send some in a few minutes

Yeah exactly and Himmler even predicted the future and he even had conspiracy theories about Fags that all came true

Based Himmler

We fought the wrong enemy

Def do send them, I’d like to see what his predictions were

Why do you say that?

It's Canada.

We have more fags running around here than anywhere else. Trannies are everywhere man, even one of my siblings is.

In Canada they care about being "polite" above all else, which translates to being the most PC country in the world.

I honestly believe that among the White countries, Canada and Australia may be tied for worst countries for an incel.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230707-073104_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20230707-073104_Chrome.png
    370.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20230707-073104_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20230707-073104_Chrome.png
    370.3 KB · Views: 16
I simply don't care. Half of them rope, the other half end up in prison for grooming kids and the majority never breed so the gene that causes it dies out

Unfortunately I’ve seen some dissident rightists who don’t either. Amongst the pagan and Nietzsche/Evola/BAP crowds there are some people who think hating faggotry is a feature of “Abrahmic slave morality”. I guess these people don’t know that even the anti-Christian Himmler was throwing fags in concentration camps
C3b 5

@Chudpreet