Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I expect no less than a Vagina that smells like berries and cream.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Ya’ll act like it’s a god given fruit and it’s a prize so if it doesn’t taste like strawberries and smells like berries and cream then i will shame her for it.

just have her eat some berries and cream bro, vagina flavor depedns on what she eats

You are a cuck if you want to smell vagina, I want to split it in half with my great wall of China, allowing the Great River Dam to overflow :feelsohh: (in video game)

just have her eat some berries and cream bro, vagina flavor depedns on what she eats
You’re stupid if you believe that. Pinapples and cranberries only make the tuna taste sweeter.

find a rich girl who eat healthy
Lmao ill never get a rich girl. I’m not rich and can’t support her lifestyle. I can only find a poor woman that has low standards in life.

Lmao ill never get a rich girl. I’m not rich and can’t support her lifestyle. I can only find a poor woman that has low standards in life.
find a rich sugar teen mommy

I’ll make her go to the gym and eat healthy like me
gym girls are usually promiscuous 100% after she goes to the gym with you and get a big ass she'll cheat on you with chad

put berries and cream in her vagina like a blender and shake her around

if she doesn't taste good it's because she's a whore

Last edited:
gym girls are usually promiscuous 100% after she goes to the gym with you and get a big ass she'll cheat on you with chad
True.
put berries in cream in her vagina like a blender and shake her around

if she doesn't taste good it's because she's a whore
yeah then it’ll throw off her PH balance and i’ll have to deal with her fishy vagina (not like it isnt already) but to the extreme.

True.

yeah then it’ll throw off her PH balance and i’ll have to deal with her fishy vagina (not like it isnt already) but to the extreme.
womens vagina so complicagted