Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel too old man

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
My joints all ache and crack. My back always in pain. Constant migraines. So much fatigue despite not doing much. Poor vision. Balding.

I also suffer from problems teens shouldn't even have. I recently done a pelvic scan and colonoscopy and the doctors mentioned how i was a really young patient to get the procedure. I got hemorrhoids. Difficulty using the bathroom. Constant heart palpatations. I even had a stroke this year.

My brother as a joke used this tiktok face scanning app. The app says how old you look when it looks at your face. My brother and his friend got low 20s. I got fucking 45 rvrn though im 21.

Put me out my misery. I have been dealt the shittiest hand possible. People at this age are living it up with relationships and partying. Im just suffering though :feelsrope:

You had an ischemic stroke at 21? WTF

Never began for genetic misfits.

Just wait until you reach your 30s.
The physical decline is nowhere near as bad as the mental one and incel years are longer than normalfag years. You will feel literally hundreds of years old.

My joints all ache and crack. My back always in pain. Constant migraines. So much fatigue despite not doing much. Poor vision. Balding.

I also suffer from problems teens shouldn't even have. I recently done a pelvic scan and colonoscopy and the doctors mentioned how i was a really young patient to get the procedure. I got hemorrhoids. Difficulty using the bathroom. Constant heart palpatations. I even had a stroke this year.

My brother as a joke used this tiktok face scanning app. The app says how old you look when it looks at your face. My brother and his friend got low 20s. I got fucking 45 rvrn though im 21.

Put me out my misery. I have been dealt the shittiest hand possible. People at this age are living it up with relationships and partying. Im just suffering though :feelsrope:

Wholy crap. wow man I thought I had it bad. I think its all the stress from being an incel. It took a toll on me too. I was completely healthy when I was 21 2 years ago. Im 23 now and ..ya. Stress build ip.

I have high blood pressure. Mild kidney disease at 23 right now. The stress from all these years of being an incel. I came close to having a stroke probably but had the lifefuel to go to the ER and save myself. Stressed 24/7 from being an incel and not being laid.

Im okay not but once im 40 im fucked cause of all this stress and what it did to my body. I have body aches. and i can barely run a block. Im ok now but 6 months ago i almost kicked the bucket. Scary tho. Incel stress can do to you.

Chads dont suffer from this they are healthy.

Last edited:
I’m sorry bro, it shouldn’t have to be this way but it is:feelsbadman:
But remember it’s just your personali-teehee:feelsaww:

sorry brocel.get a miraculous medal.it should help.

u didn't even get to experience your youth. its only natural that u think this way

i just got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.

i’m thinking of just drinking some sodium nitrite and getting it over with.

I'll resonate with you a bit:

I have chronic constipation.

I used to pace the bathroom floor in extreme pain while thinking of group therapy.