Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I got heckled at in the street today

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
To be fair, I haven't been for a while. Just earlier some zoomer prick shouted, 'Baldie!' up the road to me (a Norwood 5 millennialcel). I didn't mind so much 'cause I'm more self-conscious about my pot belly rn but still... Serves me right for leaving my bedroom to acquire food!

Do you own a car? :feelshehe:

Do you own a car? :feelshehe:
God no. I'd walked past him and his mate and when he was far enough away he shouted back to me, the pussy!

God no. I'd walked past him and his mate and when he was far enough away he shouted back to me, the pussy!
Over for licensecels; a car seems to be a great convenience. :feelshehe:

Over for licensecels; a car seems to be a great convenience. :feelshehe:
I'd imagine people would just pull up alongside you and insult you from the safety of their car.

I'd imagine people would just pull up alongside you and insult you from the safety of their car.
It's harder for one to speed away right after if the other has a car as well, though. :feelswhere:

That sums up most people here in bongland, will happily insult you behind your back/ do it when they're not directly in front of you, but then you call them out and most of them turn out to be cowards. Had that many times.

That sums up most people here in bongland, will happily insult you behind your back/ do it when they're not directly in front of you, but then you call them out and most of them turn out to be cowards. Had that many times.
Yep.

society is disgusting. normies aren't people and shoudn't be regarded as such.