Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I maxxed nearly everything and women still don't care because I'm 5'4"

Not ogre, ur literally locationcel, u have Chad face, you can social circle Maxx much easier than me a 5'5-5'6 curry

Cope. Being 5’6 won’t make a difference.
This is gonna sound super cope but when I wear 2 inch boots to get to 5'6", I don't feel completely invisible to women anymore. Like they see me at least.

When I wear regular flat shoes in the summer that don't add height (so I'm still about 5'4"), I literally might as well be entirely invisible. So I should probably get some type of lifts for the summer months lol. You wouldn't think there would be a huge difference but there is.

Just find a short girl or jailbait, since you're a Chad/normie in every aspect.

Either that or you're way uglier in the face than you go on.

I don't feel completely invisible to women anymore. Like they see me at least.
yeah so? you're still not physically sexually attractive to them. they may tolerate your presence as a friend however. im 5'6 and women just see me as the "cute young asexual little boy" yet most times im older than them JFL.

looking young and having a small skinny frame doesnt do anything, hell even gaining muscle would do jack shit. gymcelling is cope when youre short and look like a young teenager

Last edited:
I took a huge redpill and focused on self-improvement for the past few years:

-Gymmaxxed - I'm in great shape, distance run or lift every day
-Moneymaxxed - 6 figure job (compsci)
-Anti-anxietymaxxed - I had huge social anxiety especially on the phone/voice calls - like I would talk over people accidentally and just be awkward and shit - but by repeatedly forcing myself to voice chat on Discord and Xbox even when it was awkward, I got WAY better at it and my anxiety is essentially non-existent on voice related calls now
-Looksmaxxed - I am by no means bad looking or ugly facially, have decent hair/skin and all that
-Friendmaxxed - I have multiple irl social circles and of course many online friends as well - I always have people to talk to if I want
-Hobbymaxxed - I surf, play sports, go hiking, make music, do fun stuff

All this work, just to be rejected constantly by foids on dating apps and irl for being 5'4". They literally don't care about any of these other qualities and just see my height. There is literally nothing else I feel I can maxx in my life to improve this situation.

You have weak jawline though

EDFE3B7B F040 40BF 836D D2A8E5DE2298

is this blackpill or suicidefuel god fucking damn it's OVER

Brutal. Your face looks good on those stream pictures. If you were 5'9" you could fraud 5'11" and slay easily. Height>>>>>>everything

Here you go...
Your worst feature when it comes to face is your eye area in my opinion. If you were taller or had hunter eyes you would have lived a decent sexual life. I'm under 6ft and have zero mandible, maxilla, and eye area so I'm a perma rotter that can't go outside without suffering.