Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i remember one time a bunch of chads and stacys at my hs teased some autistic ricecel

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
it was lunch time and they were having lunch outside and i remember the ricecel walked by and they told him to sit with them, and they all started teasing him but in a way where he wouldn't know they teased him. but i could easily tell they were teasing him, and one of the stacies jokingly asked him to the school dance.

i've seen other times where he got teased at school. he was a ricecel with autism and acted very awkward and strange in public

I remember this Stacy used to call me Big Daddy.

It was obvious she was trying to be funny. I'm not big nor do I look intimidating.

It was obvious she was trying to be funny. I'm not big nor do I look intimidating.
was that in hs?

people don't become better in college. that's a myth. there's less teasing in college because there's 30,000 people all in a small town they call a campus. if college was just 2000 in one small building, there'd be teasing.

no one would tease me

How in the fuck are they surprised when people go ER? How do you expect someone to behave when that person is being mistreated and scorned for his entire life? I can't wait to hear about another hERo.

How in the fuck are they surprised when people go ER? How do you expect someone to behave when that person is being mistreated and scorned for his entire life? I can't wait to hear about another hERo.
we won't have more ERs under quarantine.

She was talking about your dick. Was there ever a rumor about you having a big dick?

I remember a ricecel in Virginia who was ostracized and became violent; his name was Cho.

it was lunch time and they were having lunch outside and i remember the ricecel walked by and they told him to sit with them, and they all started teasing him but in a way where he wouldn't know they teased him. but i could easily tell they were teasing him, and one of the stacies jokingly asked him to the school dance.

i've seen other times where he got teased at school. he was a ricecel with autism and acted very awkward and strange in public
brutal tbh

he should've gone er on the spot

high iq, based and erpilled
based if he did
imagine if he had pulled out a gun, had them beg for forgiveness on their knees, then went er anyway

high iq, based and erpilled

imagine if he had pulled out a gun, had them beg for forgiveness on their knees, then went er anyway
he'd be all over the news the next cho

he'd be all over the news the next cho
the thing is, the media is now making a conscious effort to avoid giving heroes notoriety. its no longer enough to just do things the old way, aka just start blasting randomly. i think if he wants notoriety, the next hero will have to do something special or original. im not sure if asking a few guys to apologize on their knees would be enough

the thing is, the media is now making a conscious effort to avoid giving heroes notoriety. its no longer enough to just do things the old way, aka just start blasting randomly. i think if he wants notoriety, the next hero will have to do something special or original. im not sure if asking a few guys to apologize on their knees would be enough
imagine he stole a fighter jet from military