Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I thought as I grew older I'd accept my inceldom, instead I get angrier as time passes

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I'm a 29yo khhv. I turn 30 this month and the dread of knowing I will never ascend is fully dawning on me. In your 20s there's a slimer of hope you could maybe find a 18/19yo virgin wife. But in our current society it's basically illegal for a 30 plus yo man to talk to an 18yo girl unless he's chad. I knew about half way into my 20s that it was over however I believed as I gained more knowledge and experience in life that I'd mellow out and accept this sad tragedy. I find myself hating the world more and more. I look forward to reading the news hoping for a new mass shooting. When hamas invaded jew land and killed countless whores dancing like degenerate harpies I was overcome with joy. I feel the anger rising in my guts if too much time passes without reading about normies being slaughtered. Reading or watching normies, especially foids suffer brutally has become like new fap material for me. I just want this world to end but more so want everyone in it to suffer just as much as I have.

I look forward to glowie niggers putting me on their list after this. :feelsaww:

ill rope at 30 at this rate

You WILL be alone forever, and you WILL like it.
Life isn't all about women bro, just live for yourself

cope. having a woman love you is the greatest bliss one can experience.
No bro, just trust me bro, you can be happy without that bro, just, like, get a hobby bro.

I will rope when im 29 and a virgin not turning in a wizard.

Imagine rope for a rotten wasted full of STDs modern women pussy :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

Good luck with that

No bro, just trust me bro, you can be happy without that bro, just, like, get a hobby bro.

Same, been watching a lot of male rage videos on jewtube lately.