Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Thought I Had Lost My Desire for Sex—Until I Cheated on My Husband

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★

I have been married for about 15 years to my husband, and we have two kids together. He is a kind and caring person, a good dad, and a thoughtful partner. We enjoy spending time together. The problem is I am 0 percent attracted to him and don’t have any desire for sex with him. He hasn’t changed very much physically in the time we have been together—it’s my response to him that has. I don’t like his natural smell, I don’t like the way his skin feels, I don’t care to look at his face, and I have no interest in cuddling.

I thought for a long time I was one of those people whose desire decreased as I got older (late 30s).

A couple of years ago, I had an affair that lasted several months, and I learned I do still desire sex. A lot. Just not with my husband.

I have been married for about 15 years to my husband, and we have two kids together. He is a kind and caring person, a good dad, and a thoughtful partner. We enjoy spending time together. The problem is I am 0 percent attracted to him and don’t have any desire for sex with him. He hasn’t changed very much physically in the time we have been together—it’s my response to him that has. I don’t like his natural smell, I don’t like the way his skin feels, I don’t care to look at his face, and I have no interest in cuddling.

I thought for a long time I was one of those people whose desire decreased as I got older (late 30s).

A couple of years ago, I had an affair that lasted several months, and I learned I do still desire sex. A lot. Just not with my husband.
rocket suifuel

A couple of years ago, I had an affair that lasted several months, and I learned I do still desire sex. A lot. Just not with my hund.
Although this is a common occurence this shit will never not shock me. Completely disgusting shit.

rocket suifuel
Yeah, even after marriage it is not smooth sailing, foids will still be foids. And due to weird divorce laws, the woman will get a lot of stuff from the man's wealth even if she did nothing to build it up. And in the West many women do not even properly raise their kids so they can't be said to be "homemakers" either.

I'm sure this foids husband was lacking in personality, should have taken care of his skin and showered more I guess.

That's just her biological impulse to seek genetic variety for her offspring.

When men do that, say when a boss fucks his secretary, he's a pig.

But when a woman does it, she's free and empowered or some shit.

Getting married nowadays is cucked

It's slate. What do you expect?

Tale as old as time.

The better you are to them the more they hate you.

The worse you are to them the more they desire you.

And we let these creatures vote, drive and make decisions for entire families. Fucking joke.

C09A7395 5982 42F5 B834 7F279B2D8D9B

Paint the walls with my brains type suicide fuel

Two kids, and she risks destroying their lives because the husbands skin doesn't smell good.

I've gotta say the muslims would never allow this

Two kids, and she risks destroying their lives because the husbands skin doesn't smell good.

I've gotta say the muslims would never allow this
They're getting more and more cucked sadly. Feminism and foid rights really are cancer spreading.

He hasn’t changed very much physically in the time we have been together—it’s my response to him that has. I don’t like his natural smell, I don’t like the way his skin feels, I don’t care to look at his face, and I have no interest in cuddling.
Absolutely nuts. She said her husband didnt change physically, so we know he didnt let himself go. But even that wasnt enough for this hypergamous hoe. So she invented all this bullshit like boo hoo he smells. This is all just code for: i want to fuck chad without saying it verbatim so i will shift the blame onto my husband because i have 0 accountability

#ShariaLawFuel

if foids never learn how to read and write then they wouldn’t be able to post idiotic stories about their useless lives

Some marriages sound worse than inceldom honestly

When men do that, say when a boss fucks his secretary, he's a pig.

But when a woman does it, she's free and empowered or some shit.
Double standards

Happens to a lot of women when they go off birth control.

Birth control makes women less attracted to hyper masculine men and more attracted to providing men, because the body thinks it is pregnant.

She got off the pill years ago when they started having kids and couldn't get a lady boner for since.

brutal legit foids need wear burkha and any that cheat deserve public beheading

Whores being whores. It's nice that they prove it for us and even announce it to the world so we don't have to do anything.