Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.

da3.gif

install Super Seducer OP or watch a let's play

If you already know what the answer will be why not just skip it and play some games instead? It's better for you instead of feeling like shit.

Today I did only one approach ended in rejection

But I made some good technical keypoints:

1. Walking slowly than normal makes approaching easier
2. My inhibition is extremely low
3. I see my surroundings clearly and I am very aware of them. I decode everything. I see the matrix. (a weird feeling)

35 done

965 to go

4 more approached

all rejections - one of them nasty

-------
The story

1. It was my second approach for the day.

2. It happened at the entrance of a mall.

3. I saw 6-7 roastie (7 is very generous) but looksmaxxed to the max - heels and shit so in her mind she was probably a 10.

4. With heels she was taller than me. CHEATING CUNTS.

5. I said to myself THIS IS IT.

6. said "Hello. How are you?" She didn't hurt me and I repeated.

I was more nervous that usual because she was very looksmaxxed and very fuckable. I think this is the most nasty cunt I have approached.

Therefore, I HAD SOME FEAR IN ME - more than usual.

And I think I showed and sort of transmitted some of it to her.

She said something with a low voice while turning around in panic.

Of course, SHE didn't expect to get approached by me.

7. SHE GOT MEGA CONFUSED AND ENTERED A DRUG STORE OUT OF PANIC.

She thought I was after her, but I just wanted to enter the mall and had to walk after her during the approach.

------------------------------

For a second I thought that her boyfriend may be somewhere close and quickly entered the mall and got lost.

There is no doubt that this bitch may have unleashed her boyfriend/white knight/brother...etc on me.

She probably went home and texted all of her roastie friend about the ASPIE CREEPY CREEPY CREEPY CREEP

who approached her

----

961 to go

And you'll fail 1000 times.

Numbers game for sub-7s only work in combination with joining social groups.
You may get questioned but there's no law that can ban you from public places. Of course it's a whole different matter in malls and such.
Incorrect. In US at least, you can be banned anywhere if someone complains enough.

@uninstall
What's your height and race?
And do you naturally have low inhibition? Or did you somehow train it to be that way?

there is no way in hell that not 1 girl in 1000 will like me

so far

I have approached 22

978 to go

fellas

OP I saw you said you approached a 7/10
it can't work like that

Imagine if you were a 7/10 guy and a 3/10 girl asked you for your number, you'd just excuse yourself as fast as possible

approaching is nice but picking the target is most important

OP I saw you said you approached a 7/10
it can't work like that

Imagine if you were a 7/10 guy and a 3/10 girl asked you for your number, you'd just excuse yourself as fast as possible

approaching is nice but picking the target is most important

True

but I didn't expect a positive outcome

I just didn't envision

that it will that bad

@uninstall
What's your height and race?
And do you naturally have low inhibition? Or did you somehow train it to be that way?

I am 6' which is in my favor.

i am very introverted in reality

i train and continue to do it

As long as you don't do any creepy shit and get yourself arrested, it's all cool.

Good luck my man I hope you find someone. It's a tough world out there.

OP tell us at least about your looks so we will tell you if approaching is worth it or not

If he can't find one that won't even give him a pity date then it's ovER.

If he can't find one that won't even give him a pity date then it's ovER.

i don't know how long i can take this

I will try to increase my approaches to at least 10 a day and look better situations

but that shit is eating my life tbh

OP have you actually managed to get a conversation or anything but outright rejections out of these approaches?

>approaching women
It's 2018 and people still fall for this meme?

how is this lifefuel? stop this madness dude.

how is this lifefuel? stop this madness dude.
Why madness? At least he is trying while most of us rot in and out.

Good luck, OP, let St. Blackops2cel be with you!

84d.jpg

Cope, man. Girls absolutely approach attractive men, and let them know they are wanted. That is nature. If you have to chase down a girl, and try and prove to her you are attractive, it is already over.
Girls only approach above their own level.

are your standards aligned with what you offer? hypergamy is the biggest thing with women, objectively a 6 woman will aim for a 7 or 8 while on the other hand it is common to see a 6 male with a 5.

are your standards aligned with what you offer? hypergamy is the biggest thing with women, objectively a 6 woman will aim for a 7 or 8 while on the other hand it is common to see a 6 male with a 5.

I usually go for what l think is mynlooksmatch but sometimes l go lower

This bitch was a nasty cunt that l wanted to use to get my inhibition low

I didn't expect it to go well

I just didn't expect it to be this bad

Good luck. I hope it works out for you. See, this has been my issue. I will and have gone out, always alone usually, like for years, not just recently, and am keep to myself, don't approach or make contact or connect. Why? I guess anxiety. And here I am 32 and no sex or gf in a long time. I thought online would be the easy way out, it hasn't been, it's been a habit. I mean, I wake up, go to work, where I approach people as part of the job goddamnit, and haven't been able to figure out how to translate it outside of it. I am not so much afraid of rejection as I am nothing ever happening, which has already happened. I have tried to convince myself to do what OP is describing, only to sink back into depression/anxiety. I used to be different, what changed? Anyways.

I mean good luck with that. You're just going to make yourself depressed though

I can't tell u because FBI
But I am a native where l live

You could at least say the general region of the world you live in (e.g. western europe, eastern europe, south asia, east asia).

Approaching women is NOT a numbers game. That´s one of the biggest, most persistent PUA myths. All women, nomatter what they look like only want chad to approach them. If you get rejected by 10 women in a row the next 990 approaches won´t be any different.
Is true.

But he may as well spend his time bothering women in public I guess. I just hope he doesn't expect anything other than grief for his troubles though.

i don't know how long i can take this

I will try to increase my approaches to at least 10 a day and look better situations

but that shit is eating my life tbh
I tell you - go with the goal of failing. Have your script, go through it, but be waiting for the reward of being rejected.

Just think - it will be ten successes every day! Yippee!

Last edited:
so you're white and 6 feet tall
mogging me into oblivion :feelsbadman:

I have small frame though and
Is true.

But he may as well spend his time bothering women in public I guess. I just hope he doesn't expect anything other than grief for his troubles though.

I tell you - go with the goal of failing. Have your script, go through it, but be waiting for the reward of being rejected.

Just think - it will be ten successes every day! Yippee!

u are correct

that's why I will try to maximize my approaches while minimizing the times it takes me to make them

the goal would be to simply get it done and don't overstretch the process

the problem is that my inhibition while substantially lower than before still exists - it will never really go away because that's an instinct

Even chads only have a 1 in 10 success rate with this approach.

But of it reduces your social anxiety then it is worth it for that alone. Hopefully afterwards u will find it easier to make friends and widen your social circle therefore meeting more girls because you are less anxious.

You will lose mental health and SMV with each rejection

I decided to approach only women who are not moving today because I have been having a hard time with that.

Woman 1:

I was at an intersection and some MILF lmfao came - cool tits and everything - probably a 4-5 came next to me. I started talking to her.

AND SHE COMPLETELY IGNORED ME. AS IF I DIDN'T EVEN EXIST.

FELT TERRIBLE.

But I said to myself - fuck it.

Woman 2:

Young girl - 16-22

She is waiting for the bus

I got to her and started talking.

"Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is uninstall. "

AND SHE COMPLETELY IGNORED ME. AS IF I DIDN'T EVEN EXIST.

WOMAN3:

Semi-milf on a bench drinking water.

I thought she was eye-balling me. Serious. And went to get and said "Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is uninstall. "

She didn't even look at me and simply stood up and went away.

I felt completely devastated and tired down to my bones.

My achilles tendon is hurting like a bitch from all the extra daily walking I do to find prospects.

:(

I have promised you something epic today but I chickened out.

I may try it some other time.

-------------------

958 to go

Everyone you approach is going to think you're a raving nutjob or a Jehovah's Witness. I can absolutely 100% guarantee you won't be successful unless you change your patter.

Everyone you approach is going to think you're a raving nutjob or a Jehovah's Witness. I can absolutely 100% guarantee you won't be successful unless you change your patter.

No matter the pattern rejections will be the norm

But u are right

I need to improve my strategy according to the situation

But to be honest it hurt and I am tired

I admire you for having the balls to cold approach. But I can't help but feel that it will just lead to more humiliation and heartache.

No matter the pattern rejections will be the norm

But u are right

I need to improve my strategy according to the situation

But to be honest it hurt and I am tired
I'll keep telling you buddy - you're not going to succeed if your goal is to... succeed.

Go in with the objective to crash and burn. Then you'll be a winner, and the process will be fun. Savor the awkwardness.

I'll keep telling you buddy - you're not going to succeed if your goal is to... succeed.

Go in with the objective to crash and burn. Then you'll be a winner, and the process will be fun. Savor the awkwardness.

I don't think about success tbh

I just feel about doing it or not.

But u are correct though

I have to tell myself - let's fail one more time before every try

Do you get a little tipsy beforehand?

Interesting thread, good luck

Approaching women is NOT a numbers game. That´s one of the biggest, most persistent PUA myths.

it is a numbers game for good looking PUAs. if chad has a 2% success rate, he can just do a hundred approaches in a single afternoon and successfully get a date most of the time.
but an incels success rate is zero. he can do a hundred approaches or a thousand approaches, or even ten thousand. doesnt matter. zero times X is still zero.

that said, i still respect OP. doing cold approaches at all requires insanely low inhib, even most normies cant do it.

You, sir, I salute to.

Young girl - 16-22
She is waiting for the bus
I got to her and started talking.
"Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is uninstall. "

good god
approaching with an opener like that just instantly destroys any potential chances you might possibly have. you are insanely out of touch with how young normies act and talk in a private, informal setting.

i'm not blaming you for being out of touch, i'm incel too, i know how it is. but approaching strangers like this is just guaranteed failure every time. like, even high level normies would crash and burn hard if they attempted approaches like this. everything about it just screams "desperate loser who has absolutely no idea about social situations", it's instant pussy repellant.

good god
approaching with an opener like that just instantly destroys any potential chances you might possibly have. you are insanely out of touch with how young normies act and talk in a private, informal setting.

i'm not blaming you for being out of touch, i'm incel too, i know how it is. but approaching strangers like this is just guaranteed failure every time. like, even high level normies would crash and burn hard if they attempted approaches like this. everything about it just screams "desperate loser who has absolutely no idea about social situations", it's instant pussy repellant.

Well, wtf am I supposed to say.

Honestly, I feel that the rejection is certain no matter what I say.

There are not right words.

It's not about the words that you say with your mouth.

It's about what you say with the rest of who you are.

Well, wtf am I supposed to say.
i cant tell you lol, and neither can any of the other spergs on this forum. if any of us knew how to talk to girls we wouldnt be here in the first place.
also i dont think this can really be taught. redpill PUA meme shit has been around for years now, yet men today are still as clueless and inept about talking to women as they have been before.

all i can tell you is that your approach of "hello, nice to meet you, my name is NAME" comes off about as cringy as "well met m'lady" lol
then again, im an isolated mentalcel, so dont take my word on social interaction as gospel

You should do a detailed diary.

In the same way that girls do a detailed fuck diary. It will be the longest suicide note in history.

"I'm a 5'1'' manlet on a wheelchair but I'll try applying for 1000 top basketball teams, at least one has to accept me!"

Have you tried tinder @uninstall? Being 6' you should be able to atleast get some 6/10 Asian assuming you don't dress like a bum.

Another question: what kind of haircut/style do you have? Fashion doesn't help for shit but long unkept hair or badly fitted clothes can hurt the aesthetics you already have.

A personal reccomendation of mine is to only approach foreigners. They usually talk for longer. Western women run away before u open ur mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.