Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you get eye contact from women, you shouldn't be here.

I got stared at all the time because I have Tourette syndrome. It wasn’t pleasant.

I do sometimes but their face says they aren't liking it :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

She was IDing me to the police because I stared in her direction so..

Women know their high value and enjoy mogging incels and other women, so I disagree that women won't look at you if you're an incel. You're literally their favorite target to stare at. (don't stare back or you get a 911 call teehee)

This is a cope tbh.

IOIs are MUCH MORE BLATANT, such as physical contact and/or initiating conversation, not brief eye contact

This is a cope tbh.

IOIs are MUCH MORE BLATANT, such as physical contact and/or initiating conversation, not brief eye contact
Brief eye contact is cope. However looking back more than 3 time is an ioi

Women don't ever look at ugly guys or at least don't let ugly guys see them looking. If random foids on the street give you eye contact for any reason (repeat, any reason), you're still in the running and you shouldn't consider yourself an incel.

View attachment 190990
All you write is cope.
The only legit IOI is dick in the pussy or grabbing you by the dick when no one is around

Women try absolutely their hardest to either look in any other direction, 1000 yard stare straight through me, and if they look by accident, make sure to indicate with facial expressions that my presence is not wanted.

If you're 6 ft. or taller, you WILL get eye contact from foids. Even if only for a second.

Obviously when they see that your face is disgusting, they'll look away.

I actively avoid eye contact with foids as I go to a large uni and know that if I do I will DEFINETLY get accused on sexual assult

What the fuck are you on about. Foids love to look at Incels in Disgust.

Yeah, this.
I get mean looks and dirty glances whenever I go anywhere in public.

And it's not like I'm smelly or an obnoxiously dressed with a tumblr haircut, if I had a normal face I would be indistinguishable from the other normies.
It's because I'm fucking ugly.

If you're 6 ft. or taller, you WILL get eye contact from foids. Even if only for a second.

Obviously when they see that your face is disgusting, they'll look away.
THIS.

I've noticed in public I might get looked at, but when I made the approach, it doesn't go well because my acne scars become visible along with my non chad face.

I have gotten eye contact and they quickly look away

Yeah, nothing at all for me, aside from uncomfortable glares if I happen to look at them while glancing around. No casual looks or smiles. We're invisible to foids.

This is a cope tbh.

girl across from me in my class always gets up and puts something in the garbage always turned around around with her tightest jeans. and Chad sits in the seat adjacent to me

girl across from me in my class always gets up and puts something in the garbage always turnt around with her tightest jeans. and Chad sits in the seat adjacent to me jfl
does she stick her ass out im assuming?

Patric star iq thread

One eye on chad one eye on tyrone

Idk about this. Women are seemingly intimidated by attractive men therefore have trouble looking em in the eyes. Ive seen it with Chads & Tyrones at least.

Women will look me right in the eyes with the most profound look of hate & disgust. Women are waaaaaaaaay more confident around ugly men unless they're tall and/or muscular.

Women don't ever look at ugly guys or at least don't let ugly guys see them looking. If random foids on the street give you eye contact for any reason (repeat, any reason), you're still in the running and you shouldn't consider yourself an incel.

View attachment 190990
They look at me becayse they cant believe how funny looking someone can be.

View attachment 190990

It's over for eyecontactcels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Everybody will look at least once to an abnormally ugly guy

All you write is cope.
The only legit IOI is dick in the pussy or grabbing you by the dick when no one is around
So when a foid tells you you're cute and asks you out on a date, that's not an IOI? You still wouldn't be able to tell whether she's into you or not?

They look at me becayse they cant believe how funny looking someone can be.
They don't. I often observe foids for hours and see who they look at, and they don't look at unattractive guys.

Women will look me right in the eyes with the most profound look of hate & disgust.
I have watched at foids in public for hundreds of hours over the years and I never see them look at guys with hate and disgust.

I have gotten eye contact and they quickly look away
Go out and approach foids, it's not over for you yet.

Last edited:
You all got it wrong. It's all about the second look, everyone gets the first look no matter how ugly you are, but if you haven't gotten a second look from a woman your entire life then you are very welcomed in here.

I DON'T!
FUCK YOU!
Maybe your autism is off the chart that why you don't notice. I get eye contacts with women from time to time and they break it in a matter of 0.00000000001 second and never ever look again. But I have weird mustache though. Just weirdmaxxing bro

They look DOWN on me