Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you're over 20 and you think you will ascend how do you honestly think a girl will react to your lack of experience

Most men with performance issues is because of their mindset. If you feel nervous/insecure you will cum fast or even worse you can't get it up. A large portion of sex is psychological.

I wouldn't consider it a win because that women right there is the best chance you have at future sex if you didn't magically become chadlite/chad. If you fuck it up then another major dry streak is coming your way.
if you didn't magically become chadlite/chad you wouldnt have any girl in the first place, so we're assuming that you did and will therefore be able to get other girls

looksmaxxxing can make you chadlite, though not chad bc chad is a god and as such wouldn't need surgery in the first place

if you didn't magically become chadlite/chad you wouldnt have any girl in the first place
looksmaxxxing can make you chadlite, though not chad bc chad is a god and as such wouldn't need surgery in the first place
Normies still get laid in very rare occasions through relationships. But once they end they will not get laid and have trouble finding a new relationship.

The cosmetic surgery outcomes are overrated. If you have one feature missing you become chadlite maybe.

Girls can tell that you're inexperience when it comes to kissing and sex, and they will mock you and tell everyone.
You're stlll on about this?

If you're not an aggressive/confident kisser you can just BS and say "I'm trying not to rush things with you, you're special. I want to make you feel comfortable" or some other beta BS which is how manlets will act even if they did have lots of experience because experience doesn't guarantee confidence.

If you're over 20 it's over

If you think "skill" in bed matters you just bought into another one of womens bullshit lies. The only skill is looks. Sex is not an rpg game you don't level up and magically get "better"

Last edited:
You're stlll on about this?

If you're not an aggressive/confident kisser you can just BS and say "I'm trying not to rush things with you, you're special. I want to make you feel comfortable" or some other beta BS which is how manlets will act even if they did have lots of experience because experience doesn't guarantee confidence.
ok you can delay it but what about when you eventually have to kiss her

I hate normies who say "bro a lot of girls are into virgins, its not a problem"
Just shut your fucking mouth you piece of shit normie fag reeeeeeeeeeee :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Late blooming Failed normie and mentalcels occasionally lose their virginity wnd get sex those girls do not care that they lack experi3nce if anything they like it because they pass a looks thresehold. All im saying.

That's all these Faggot mods will let me say without a ban.

I know a queerfag whos main roastie wont stop ficking him and she literally says he sucks at sex.
It is a massive hindrance to be a male virgin. Women are repulsed by that.

If you think "skill" in bed matters you just bought into another one of womens bullshit lies. The only skill is looks. Sex is not an rpg game you don't level up and magically get "better"

Cope dude it's fucking over

ok you can delay it but what about when you eventually have to kiss her
You'll probably be a shitty kisser (unless you somehow fantasize it enough to be perfectly prepped) but that doesn't mean she'll know you're inexperienced kissing because experienced kissers aren't necessarily good kissers.

I hate normies who say "bro a lot of girls are into virgins, its not a problem"
Just shut your fucking mouth you piece of shit normie fag reeeeeeeeeeee :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
There might be a minority of women into counting virgin notches (nowhere near compared to men who want this though) but that would only help you get sex once and then you're useless to her.

It is a massive hindrance to be a male virgin. Women are repulsed by that.
Mostly, but there must be some rare exceptions just like there's a minority of men repulsed by female virgins.

Cope dude it's fucking over

"double virgin wedding kiss" implies the bride hadn't fucked :chad: before marrying this :soy:.which seems doubtful

Slap them so hard their cheek will never feel the same (with consent ofcourse)

You'll probably be a shitty kisser (unless you somehow fantasize it enough to be perfectly prepped) but that doesn't mean she'll know you're inexperienced kissing because experienced kissers aren't necessarily good kissers.

There might be a minority of women into counting virgin notches (nowhere near compared to men who want this though) but that would only help you get sex once and then you're useless to her.

Mostly, but there must be some rare exceptions just like there's a minority of men repulsed by female virgins.

"double virgin wedding kiss" implies the bride hadn't fucked :chad: before marrying this :soy:.which seems doubtful
It's the other way around... The less of a virgin a girl is the more guys dislike that

It's the other way around... The less of a virgin a girl is the more guys dislike that
Most of the time yes, I'm just saying there are outliers who invert these trends for both sexes. No idea what % they would represent though. Probably sub 1%

Women will find it repulsive. You have to understand that women view men as trophies. If the trophy hasn't fucked 100+ women before, then it means you are not worth fucking. This is why normies get divorced so much, because even if they get married/in a relationship, they are always thinking about CHAD

Women will find it repulsive.
You have to understand that women view men as trophies.
If the trophy hasn't fucked 100+ women before, then it means you are not worth fucking.
If this was true then Chad could never lose his virginity.
It's obviously more than just notches that create SMV.

Brutal, although I'm almost glad that the blackpill has destroyed any delusions I've ever had about ascending.
It works on potential. Young Chad has fhe the potential to fuck 100 foids, the first foid to fuck him knows this and assigns him a high smv, this already stratospheric smv grows as he fucks more foids. In every possible situation Chad wins.

no Chads are virgins after 13. They're certainly going to have a high count after 20+.

It works on potential. Young Chad has fhe the potential to fuck 100 foids, the first foid to fuck him knows this and assigns him a high smv
Potential isn't the same as the reality, which affirms my argument there are other factors.

no Chads are virgins after 13. They're certainly going to have a high count after 20+.
If that is what you meant, you should have clarified that you meant that in respect to the context of the thread's title. I thought you meant in general.

Also, while you are going to be right 99+% of the time, there could be some chads who are virgins after 13. A small minority. Like for example if a father homeschooled him and prevented his mother from fucking him.

reality: she will be physically disgusted at you AND herself for being with you

the knowledge that no other woman was ever interested in you has the potential to pulverize your SMV
If you’re over 20 and manage to ascend, it’s pretty much mandatory to rent a live in prostitute for a month and practice sex. Try to make up for 10+ years of missed experience in that month.
I'd need more like 5 years to make up for all that i have lost

I'd need more like 5 years to make up for all that i have lost
It takes a lifetime to even come close to making up for a lost youth
I meant you need some time with a hooker just to get good at fucking, then go out and fuck civilian stacies

It takes a lifetime to even come close to making up for a lost youth
I meant you need some time with a hooker just to get good at fucking, then go out and fuck civilian stacies
I couldn't fuck a stacy, even if i paid for it. She'd see my dicklet and she'd refuse to fuck

There has to be some way around this like fuck the first time with the girl drunk so she remembers less of the details and has lower standards for the actual technique and get practice that way

Lie and hope she doesn't find out.

bluepill/cope: teehee she will probably find it cute and help you explore your sexuality :3

reality: she will be physically disgusted at you AND herself for being with you

the knowledge that no other woman was ever interested in you has the potential to pulverize your SMV
But, but, real men would rather have a wahmen with experience. :soy:

Obviously she's just going to be considerate, will help me, and won't be annoyed or feel any sort of negative feeling by the fact that I'm inexperienced. I mean obviously right?!

The majority of such cases won't go well probably.
Only extremely few can get away with this, I know of this outlier case where this Chang in his early 20s finally got his first gf, even so, he definitely felt weird abt it when he mentioned it and not in a humblebrag way. So either way, one's mind will be affected by this and definitely the foid as well.

Not enough guns in the world to cleans this planet of this filth.