Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I‘m a pathetic excuse for a man

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I just can’t describe in words how pathetic my life is. I don’t know what it means not to suck in any area of life.

you are making yourself a bigger target and people are less likely to take you seriously, even on here
Are you telling me to act tough in a forum of virgin men who complain about having a dry dick? You need to wake up from your trip, bro. Incels means being the lowest of the lowest and not one who hates women

yes. also this is more of a forum for being politically incorrect and a place with actual free speech. it just happens to be a forum for incels as well
It is literally called incels.is , bro.

Gold thread ngl

Are you telling me to act tough in a forum of virgin men who complain about having a dry dick? You need to wake up from your trip, bro. Incels means being the lowest of the lowest and not one who hates women
You should whine and vent here brocel don't mind the words of this grey fag go on, I did the same when I was a greycel still do

you post this shit like 3 times a day bro you mega larper of doom :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i mean you are the one who is into self hating and masochism.
How can you deduce so much about me and it's a place to whine and reflect on your shitty life as an incel that's very different from self hating you're words reek of extremely low IQ :smonk: plus anyone can do whatever they want you're in no position to act cop here

i mean you are the one who is into self hating and masochism.
I don’t hate myself. I don’t allow disrespect in real life. I am just aware of the fact that god has given me bad genetics and that i have a shitty life because of that, i do admit that fact. You can either accept the reality or copium-max. It’s up to you

Last edited:
you are aware that anyone lurking is just going to laugh at you for this thread right?

Nothing new.

Observe:

Screenshot from 2022 01 19 17 08 30

Incels Are no army or sect who formates for a war against normies and foids, but virgin men who can’t get laid. Anything else you try to read into is a big cope

yours doesn't matter much more either.

then what draws you here instead of foreveralone or r/virgin? they are more suited for this type of stuff. plus they are responsible for our situation. if someone slapped you in the face, you wouldn't slap them back?
yikes imagine moving to reddit :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It wasnt your fault, the game is rigged.

I’m a pathetic excuse for a man as well, but who’s to blame? There was no way to avoid this fate.

most of us are its ok bb