Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm not 100% white and I'm 0% German

>30% EE.
Come home comrade, commie blocks awaits.

Holy shit, if you lived during the 30's Hitler would have slayed your ass

NICE now the kikes have all your DNA information

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK se fudeu :lul::lul::lul:

I've wanted to do one of those for a long time tbh. But I have not yet.

These info require too much info, i have no clue when my greant grandpa was born nigga,
My DNA test results just came in.

View attachment 87297

Now I see why JBW never worked and why my hair and eyes are so dark.

I think I should Muslimmaxx already. I'm going to the nearest Mosque and asking for a copy of the Quran.
Also you look more white latino than you look white european, like if i were to see you on street id just assume a lightskinned mexican guy

I'm north African and I have 0% sub saharan blood and around 30% Iberian blood, we have both some Moorish ancestry. :panties:
Did you do a test as well? Allahu Akbar, my brother.

>30% EE.
Come home comrade, commie blocks awaits.
View attachment 87360
That was also a surprise, I never expected that much.

Holy shit, if you lived during the 30's Hitler would have slayed your ass
I guess off to the Afrika Korps with me in the best case scenario. Or the Blaue Division perhaps. Well, at least I'm not Jewish at all.

NICE now the kikes have all your DNA information
Even if I don't reproduce, there's an infinitesimal chance someone will clone me somewhere in the future now, lifefuel.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK se fudeu:lul::lul::lul:
Acabou que aquele meme de que portugueses não são brancos se provou verdade, pelo menos na vasta maioria dos casos.

These info require too much info, i have no clue when my greant grandpa was born nigga,

Also you look more white latino than you look white european, like if i were to see you on street id just assume a lightskinned mexican guy
100% over for me.

Nigeria = run bbc game br0

well you're typical brazilian without native blood.not surprised

Were you surprised by these results OP? Or is this what you expected?

Were you surprised by these results OP? Or is this what you expected?
Yes. I expected something like 48% Iberian, 2% North African, 40% German and 10% Slav. I didn't expect Nigerian at all, I thought native was more likely than that.

Yes. I expected something like 48% Iberian, 2% North African, 40% German and 10% Slav. I didn't expect Nigerian at all, I thought native was more likely than that.
I don't have that many overwhelmingly white features either. Makes me hesitant to do one of these tbh.

I find these tests really interesting. I wonder if I'm a bit mixed too or if I am of full Kurdish lineage.

@Mainländer Did it cost some money or was the test free?

I find these tests really interesting. I wonder if I'm a bit mixed too or if I am of full Kurdish lineage.

@Mainländer Did it cost some money or was the test free?
I paid about 200 reais for it which is like 60 dollars or something.

You are practically American
84AE9CD4 C949 41AA BDF9 7247B72541A1

I am American and I'm whiter than you. Looks like you have a nonwhite great grandparent. 1 percent Nigerian? Lmao I would kms if I got your results no offense

I am American and I'm whiter than you. Looks like you have a nonwhite great grandparent. 1 percent Nigerian? Lmao I would kms if I got your results no offense
More than grandparent, this is way back, the Moors were in the Iberian peninsula lots of centuries ago.

Being bald is way worse than being 1% black and I didn't kill myself over it so I'll be fine.

Also, have you done some test as well?

Just from looking at this test i knew right away you were brazilian
Bet that you are from south brazil

I love how brazilian 14/88ers get butthurt about having iberian mutt blood in their veins. My people trolled "white" south americans hard.
Portugal and Spain have a mighty history and they are a country of moggers, the only mistake was letting the church rule over them. Portugal and Spain are the countries in Europe that suffered the most from obscurantist christcuckery tied with illiterate oligarchs

Just from looking at this test i knew right away you were brazilian
Bet that you are from south brazil

I love how brazilian 14/88ers get butthurt about having iberian mutt blood in their veins. My people trolled "white" south americans hard.
Portugal and Spain have a mighty history and they are a country of moggers, the only mistake was letting the church rule over them. Portugal and Spain are the countries in Europe that suffered the most from obscurantist christcuckery tied with illiterate oligarchs
Yup, Southern Brazil.

I knew about the Iberian history already and was expecting North African blood. Not that much though.

But I was already done with WN/NS cope for a while anyways, it's all disguised lookism deep down. If you look attractive and have a high IQ this is more than enough to be successful in the world regardless of your race. It's just that whites are prettier on average and Jews/Asians/whites in that order tend to be smarter than the other races.

I'm galician, i live close to the border of northern Portugal
Some research articles have been stating that north-western iberia actually has some of the highest percentages of NA in the peninsulae...truth be said, the majority here would not pass as a local in algeria or morocco (etc) but it would be hypochrital to say that we are 100% pure as well (as if anyone was 100% pure to begin with)

I'm not "pure" either. I may be tall (1.90m) and tremendously pale but my complexions (hair, beard) are dark and my nose is (((hooked)))

It's undeniable that race plays a role in your development and on what you will become but the cultural and socio-economical background is without a doubt way more crucial for the development of your personality than race (in the civilised world at least)

This said, don't stress about this, your results are pretty solid for a brazilian.
Truth be said you are pheraps more "nordic" (i cringe just from saying this) than me

Last edited:
More than grandparent, this is way back, the Moors were in the Iberian peninsula lots of centuries ago.

Being bald is way worse than being 1% black and I didn't kill myself over it so I'll be fine.

Also, have you done some test as well?
No but I had blonde hair as a child and green eyes to this day. There may be a tiny amount of north african DNA in me because my ancestors came from the Languedoc region of southern france but other than that I have no doubt I'm almost entirely European. 92 % is still good enough to get into the ethnostate btw, I wouldn't give up on WN/NS entirely because even the most hardcore ethnostaters draw the line at 90 percent european.

No but I had blonde hair as a child and green eyes to this day. There may be a tiny amount of north african DNA in me because my ancestors came from the Languedoc region of southern france but other than that I have no doubt I'm almost entirely European. 92 % is still good enough to get into the ethnostate btw, I wouldn't give up on WN/NS entirely because even the most hardcore ethnostaters draw the line at 90 percent european.
I'm in then. But I doubt the ethnostate will happen.

I just saw some videos from myheritage results and looks like all Scandinavian people get that 1-2% Nigerian. It might be a bug/error/anti-racist psyops shit, or maybe a Nigerian guy raped tons of people in Scandinavian in the past, lol.

Tbht h ded srs do i pay jewcoins to do a test like that? I want to see how much of a mongoloid I am.

Tbht h ded srs do i pay jewcoins to do a test like that? I want to see how much of a mongoloid I am.
Yes, around 60 dollars.

After posting that I went on leddit for a bit of info and I've read poo poo things about DNA tests :c bad bad bad
ded srs tbh
giphy.gif
The tests are mostly bullshit tbh, you have a better chance figuring out what the fuck you are by asking your grandparents (if they're still alive)

The tests are mostly bullshit tbh, you have a better chance figuring out what the fuck you are by asking your grandparents (if they're still alive)
yes ded srs tbhthb I've read that they GUESS what's total LOL. tbhthb ded srs

Then I'm 100% white. According to my grandparents (they're dead but I asked when they were alive) I'm simply Portuguese (from the north, white) and German (with a bit of Slav).

Nah, I guess the test was at least mostly accurate, I double, triple checked with Gedmatch as well, comparing with other databases. My around 1% Subsaharan African was almost a consensus, all databases show it but one. But those small percentages seem hard to pinpoint, the bigger ones are much more consistent. I'm undoubtedly mostly Iberian for example, according to all sources.

It also isn't illegal to sell your genetic data. Your genetic data can be used against you and you could possibly be prosecuted of a crime you didn't even commit due to the inaccuracies of these tests.
This is why im not going to spend 200 usd to spread my dna

According to some purists, you can't call yourself white anymore. Welcome to the deathnik club.

According to some purists, you can't call yourself white anymore. Welcome to the deathnik club.
I know. I guess some hardcore purists don't even consider Slavs and Iberians white, which would mean I'd be merely 23% white, like someone already said in this thread.

But the vast majority of purists don't consider North African Berbers white (even though they are clearly Caucasian, look at Zidane or St.Thomas Aquinas). But as for Nigerian, yeah, they aren't white no matter how you spin it.

I humbly accept the welcoming, tadaima!

I remember when you posted a pic of ur balding head on the FIFA megathread

JFL I thought you were a turk:lul:

I remember when you posted a pic of ur balding head on the FIFA megathread

JFL I thought you were a turk:lul:
In Germany everyone thought I was a Turk as well. I guess it makes sense for a mostly white, but significantly Moor and also very Iberian, guy to look Turkish.

@knajjd whitemogs me for sure though. He should make a test like that as well, since he's rich.

@knajjd whitemogs me for sure though. He should make a test like that as well, since he's rich.
tbh it could be possible that he is whiter than you(but not WASP white), he looks like he could be a Greek-Albanian or Bosnian mutt or pure Bosnian who was Turkified

tfw 66% white. :feelsbadman:

wish this was available where i live

And what's the other 34%?
It's a meme.
66% white is when someone kind of assumes they're white and runs with that assumption,just to fimd out that It's not completely true.
As for me.I have no idea.Im from the Balkans,which is a pretty secluded area.I may get a DNA test when I have the money to do so.

I estimate i'm only 25% to 35% white.

wish this was available where i live
Where do you live? Other tests like 23andme aren't available here in Brazil but myheritage looks like it's available in many more countries than it.

Last edited:
What about the rest?
This is how it(probably) be;
-60(something)%percent sandnigger
-20% classic nigger
-20% white(snownigger; these parenthesis were eddited in so as to not appear racist)

---
"VARIATIONS MAY APPLY"

This is how it(probably) be;
-60(something)%percent sandnigger
-20% classic nigger
-20% white

---
"VARIATIONS MAY APPLY"
Muttmogs me. I'm proud of being partially sandnigger though.

We at least partially belong to the most uncucked race on Earth, we should be proud.

Where do you live? Other tests like 23andme aren't available here in Brazil but myheritage looks like it's available in many more countries than it.
country in the me you probably never heard of. ethnicel but i look white, that's why im interested in the test. posted a few times on anthro froums [morphed pics] got mistaken for scandinavian many times (even tho i have dark hair), and with a beard i look spanish probably

Muttmogs me. I'm proud of being partially sandnigger though.

We at least partially belong to the most uncucked race on Earth, we should be proud.
Yes, my 6% uncucked-sandnigger-anscestors-are-smiling-at-me["CAN YOU SAY THE SAME, CUCKS???"] friend.

sorry to hear that but you shouldve seen it coming if you have a dark complexion

sorry to hear that but you shouldve seen it coming if you have a dark complexion
My results gave me the impression that Varg Vikernes was right and only light eyed and haired people are truly European, but then I saw the results from a self-reported brown eyed and haired man from Germany who got 100% white.

He's partially Western European and partially Baltic and that's it. He doesn't even have Southern European blood.

My results gave me the impression that Varg Vikernes was right and only light eyed and haired people are truly European, but then I saw the results from a self-reported brown eyed and haired man from Germany who got 100% white.

probably a rare exception tbh