Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm not 100% white and I'm 0% German

probably a rare exception tbh
As far as I know, the most accepted scientific theory about blue eyes is that they were a mutation that took place some thousands of years ago and rapidly spread, but before that every human had brown eyes. So it's possible that a 100% European person would have brown eyes, according to that.

My results gave me the impression that Varg Vikernes was right and only light eyed and haired people are truly European, but then I saw the results from a self-reported brown eyed and haired man from Germany who got 100% white.

He's partially Western European and partially Baltic and that's it. He doesn't even have Southern European blood.
genetic combination.his recessive genes influenced his phenotype. that's why he is brown eyed and haired.

As far as I know, the most accepted scientific theory about blue eyes is that they were a mutation that took place some thousands of years ago and rapidly spread, but before that every human had brown eyes. So it's possible that a 100% European person would have brown eyes, according to that.

What I don't understand is how if blue eyes are a regressive trait it spread all across the world form a single person. Now they tell us that blue eyes are going extinct because if you have kids with brown eyed partner your kids will almost always have brown eyes. Something doesn't make sense here.

his recessive genes influenced his phenotype. that's why he is brown eyed and haired.
Aren't the darker genes almost invariably dominant though? I don't understand.

From my Mendelian biology classes on high school, I learned that, for example, two blue-eyed people will always have a blue-eyed kid, but if one of the parents or even the two of them are brown-eyed, the kids can be born both blue- and brown-eyed, depending on the recessive genes and so.

I for example carry the recessive gene of blue eyes since my father has them.

Aren't the darker genes almost invariably dominant though? I don't understand.

From my Mendelian biology classes on high school, I learned that, for example, two blue-eyed people will always have a blue-eyed kid, but if one of the parents or even the two of them are brown-eyed, the kids can be born both blue- and brown-eyed, depending on the recessive genes and so.

I for example carry the recessive gene of blue eyes since my father has them.
yes by recessed genes I meant genes he has lesser than blonde genes

What I don't understand is how if blue eyes are a regressive trait it spread all across the world form a single person. Now they tell us that blue eyes are going extinct because if you have kids with brown eyed partner your kids will almost always have brown eyes. Something doesn't make sense here.
I believe it must have showed up in varios different individuals, not just one, or else you're right, it would be impossible to spread. Or some other shit such as the original mutation being stronger and being passed to other people without another blue eyes gene being present.

But I think it's all speculation, no one will ever know the truth. It's like the dinosaurs and shit like that.
yes by recessed genes I meant genes he has lesser than blonde genes
Oh I see.

I believe it must have showed up in varios different individuals, not just one, or else you're right, it would be impossible to spread. Or some other shit such as the original mutation being stronger and being passed to other people without another blue eyes gene being present.

But I think it's all speculation, no one will ever know the truth. It's like the dinosaurs and shit like that.

Oh I see.

I think its another jew conspiracy

Mainlander, I am confused as to where you thought you had links to Germany when your family is Portuguese and lives in Brazil. Were you under the impression that you were German-originated (your grandparents and beyond), moved to Portugal very recently (your parents), and then your parents moved to Brazil?

How did you believe you had German in you if you look Portuguese? I guess my questions are:

1) Around when/which generation did you think your forefathers left Germany for Portugal? e.g. 1920.

2) How much Portuguese DNA do you think your family picked up in Portugal?

3) When did your family move to Brazil and what kept them holding on to that distant "Muh Germany" cope when they, by now, had more in common culturally and probably lookswise, with Portugal?

4) You ni...

Jk.

Mainlander, I am confused as to where you thought you had links to Germany
My father is German.

your family is Portuguese and lives in Brazil
That's my mother's side of the family.

you look Portuguese?
Dominant genes.

1) Around when/which generation did you think your forefathers left Germany for Portugal? e.g. 1920.
That question doesn't apply anymore since I've cleared up the misunderstanding, but what's interesting is that that extra 3% Scandinavian (I got 30% EEuropean and 23% Scandinavian - I only got 50% of my DNA from my dad, so there are some leftovers there) is probably the 3% left on my mother's side. The Visigoths (A Germanic/Nordic tribe) ruled the Iberian Peninsula for quite a while.

2) How much Portuguese DNA do you think your family picked up in Portugal?
If I'm 7,7% African my mom is either the same or more. She must be around 80% Iberian, 6% Scandinavian and 14% African. The EEuropean part came exclusively from my father, I believe. My paternal grandmother had a Russian surname before marrying.

Also my maternal grandmother looked way whiter than my maternal grandfather, I think most of the African blood came from him.

3) When did your family move to Brazil
Early 20th century mostly, except for one great-grandfather branch which was here for a bit longer.

4) You ni...
I guess I can also use the N word now according to the WN one drop rule, kek. We niggers have a tough time with inceldom nowadays, don't we?

But I only saw myheritage tests.

https://www.africaresource.com/rast...the-hausa-city-states-of-present-day-nigeria/

Nigeria-Moor connection explained, this is how that 1,1% Nigerian got there. The history of my people.

At least now the leftists won't be able to harass me anymore, I'm pardo, almost 10% African.

Guess what, motherfuckers, fucking JBs is part of my African/Muslim culture and you better shut your white ass about it :cool:
So that 1.1% Nigerian is from a male ethnic Chadfugee several generations ago in your bloodline?
Go to Iran

Learn Farsi

When done most Iranians except you as their own, regardless of race, if u integrate properly

Acquire qt village waifu
Bullshit.

Last edited:
hey man,can you share single Population Approximation List to me?

So that 1.1% Nigerian is from a male ethnic Chadfugee several generations ago in your bloodline?
Much more than just one if these results are accurate. The Iberian Reconquista was finished in the 15th century, how many generations back is it?
hey man,can you share single Population Approximation List to me?
Whcih one is that? From Gedmatch, you mean?

Much more than just one if these results are accurate. The Iberian Reconquista was finished in the 15th century, how many generations back is it?

Whcih one is that? From Gedmatch, you mean?
yes bro it shows people you're genetically close. population approximation list

yes bro it shows people you're genetically close. population approximation list
Eurogenesk13

According to this one I'm 0% Sub-Saharan. Maybe the Nigerians I descend from (assuming it's even correct) were Moors and not Sub-Saharan black?

View attachment 88763

According to this one I'm 0% Sub-Saharan. Maybe the Nigerians I descend from (assuming it's even correct) were Moors and not Sub-Saharan black?
No man,I don't mean this. I mean for example:

Single Population Approximation List:

1. Turk_Anatolia_Southeast @ 4,343638
2. Turk_Anatolia_East @ 4,515617
3. Azerbaijani_Turkey @ 5,673439
4. Turk_Anatolia_Central_East @ 5,933448
5. Turkmen_Iraq @ 6,615088
6. Azerbaijani @ 6,875173
7. Turk_Anatolia_Central_Black_Sea @ 7,327366
8. Turk_Anatolia_South @ 7,390927
9. Turk_Anatolia_Central_West @ 8,053956
10. Armenian_West @ 8,309249
11. Azerbaijani_Iran @ 8,434429
12. Zaza @ 8,622715
13. Assyrian @ 9,157122
14. Kurd_Kurmanji @ 9,529668
15. Turk_Anatolia_West_Black_Sea @ 10,187517
16. Talysh_Azerbaijan @ 10,203128
17. Kurd_Sorani @ 10,401443
18. Nusayri_Turkey @ 10,402855
19. Greek_Cappadocia @ 10,750763
20. Turk_Anatolia_Southwest @ 10,93958

Found it:

Least-squares method.

Using 1 population approximation:
1 South_Dutch @ 3.819429
2 West_German @ 4.589683
3 French @ 5.830117
4 Southeast_English @ 9.590671
5 Austrian @ 10.721642
6 Southwest_English @ 11.117361
7 North_German @ 11.136342
8 Orcadian @ 11.883184
9 Danish @ 12.256152
10 North_Dutch @ 12.270473
11 East_German @ 12.376715
12 Irish @ 13.089667
13 West_Scottish @ 13.484471
14 Spanish_Cataluna @ 14.360192
15 Spanish_Galicia @ 14.822100
16 Norwegian @ 14.834809
17 Swedish @ 15.314720
18 Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon @ 15.344083
19 Portuguese @ 15.371066
20 Hungarian @ 15.701785

I don't know how to interpret these results tbh.

Last edited:
My father is German.

That's my mother's side of the family.

Dominant genes.

That question doesn't apply anymore since I've cleared up the misunderstanding, but what's interesting is that that extra 3% Scandinavian (I got 30% EEuropean and 23% Scandinavian - I only got 50% of my DNA from my dad, so there are some leftovers there) is probably the 3% left on my mother's side. The Visigoths (A Germanic/Nordic tribe) ruled the Iberian Peninsula for quite a while.

If I'm 7,7% African my mom is either the same or more. She must be around 80% Iberian, 6% Scandinavian and 14% African. The EEuropean part came exclusively from my father, I believe. My paternal grandmother had a Russian surname before marrying.

Also my maternal grandmother looked way whiter than my maternal grandfather, I think most of the African blood came from him.

Early 20th century mostly, except for one great-grandfather branch which was here for a bit longer.

I guess I can also use the N word now according to the WN one drop rule, kek. We niggers have a tough time with inceldom nowadays, don't we?

LMAO.

Thanks for clearing that up. The real question though is what is your incelid admixture (it's like a phenotype - it's a failotype)!

LMAO.

Thanks for clearing that up. The real question though is what is your incelid admixture (it's like a phenotype - it's a failotype)!
LMAO.

You're welcome. Kek, genetic recombination fucked me up big time.
Not sure if 100% Aryan but whitemogs me.