Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm so sick of fucking negroes and their weed.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Where I live, there are negroes everywhere.

Everywhere I go, it's another negro who absolutely REEKS of weed. They often have the classic high eyes, too.

Here's my impression of every zoomer negro:

"I smo weeeeeeee."

It's suffocating. That fucking smell is EVERYWHERE now. You can't go anywhere without brain dead negroes stinking up the place.

These white losers who cape for negroes are the people who never spend any time around a significant number of them. It's always these Eurotrash and California faggots who live in areas that are 98% white or 98% white and East Asian.

Then again, those same faggots are always getting high too.

I guess that's how so many of them are able to pretend that it's no big deal that women have decided that most men will never have sex without paying for it. They should try actually staying sober for a while and seeing what happens with their "mindset."

smoking weed as a cracker is cucked because ur basicaLLY trying to act black and appropriating nigga culture. plus it stinks.

smoking weed as a cracker is cucked because ur basicaLLY trying to act black and appropriating nigga culture. plus it stinks.
Not really, Weed can have tons of health benefits for people with ADHD aswell as the non high variant CBD aswell as calm chronic pain, Your dead fucking wrong, Weed should be kept away from addicts and be used resposibily for pain and treatment and also sleep medicine.

I smoke it because it helps me sleep and prevents me from thinking about how shit my life is

Those in favour of a problem rarely live through it themselves. Not in my backyard.

Egyptians smoked weed too.

I smo weeeeeeee.

Not really, Weed can have tons of health benefits for people with ADHD aswell as the non high variant CBD aswell as calm chronic pain, Your dead fucking wrong, Weed should be kept away from addicts and be used resposibily for pain and treatment and also sleep medicine.

ok i admit iwas wrong. i was talking out of my ass.