Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm thinking about seeing a therapist

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
Some here may disagree with me on this, but I'm sorry, I need to reach out and talk to somebody,.
I need to talk to anybody about my issues, my emotions and my problems.
My loneliness is too much, I have nobody I can talk to about this, and the very few people I have in my life that I personally know have no interest in any of this.
And when they claim to, they always give me useless, bluepilled advice like:
"Oh, your not ugly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder." or "Women don't actually hate you, it's all in your head.".

Seriously, I feel like I'm going a bit crazy, like my life is in shambles and its not going anywhere.
I want to leave my town and start over in somewhere better.
I'm going to look into therapists in my town, and as I live in the UK, I think its free too.
I need this, I have no one and its really getting to me.

Last edited:
Ok do it Your gonna be so pissed you wasted money lmao. When I went I was like "Wow people really get paid to Lie and gaslight to you"

Ok do it Your gonna be so pissed you wasted money lmao. When I went I was like "Wow people really get paid to Lie and gaslight to you"
I think UK therapy is free.
Besides, I've never been to therapy before, maybe this could help me.
I really need help.

I think UK therapy is free.
Besides, I've never been to therapy before, maybe this could help me.
I really need help.
good I hope it helps to talk to someone, But I suggest Not taking their advice unless you get a male therapist
Most female therapists have meme degrees and are actually retarded. I iq mogged my old Therapist when I got diagnosed with add at 16

They can help as in just giving you someone to talk to but they cannot cure your inceldom.

no therapy for your face..

If you can get it free then go ahead, nothing to lose except some time ig. But you will soon see that its is not very helpful for inkwell subhumans.

Don't do it from your own money though

good I hope it helps to talk to someone, But I suggest Not taking their advice unless you get a male therapist
Most female therapists have meme degrees and are actually retarded. I iq mogged my old Therapist when I got diagnosed with add at 16
I'll remember to be skeptical.
I can be quite intense when I get into talking about things.

better off talking to an AI than a liberal foid therapist

I have been in therapy for 2 going on 3 years and it never helped me.

"MEN PEAK AT THEIR 50S BRO TRUST"

its like having friends!

I have been in therapy for 2 going on 3 years and it never helped me.
I've been sort of "in and out" of it since I was in HS, actually, my first time going was when I was 12 I think.

Been to tons of therapists -both male & female- and neither helped me, though I will say the male ones were better than the foid ones(water).

Gone through periods of not going for years, and now I have appointments every other week.

I did, talking to an AI is not the same as talking to a human.
Also, AIs like character.ai, google gemini and chatgpt also give out bluepilled and woke advice too.
Similar to the ones i've mentioned above.

Also, AIs like character.ai, google gemini and chatgpt also give out bluepilled and woke advice too.
they suck for advice but just to talk to them is nice, plus you can jailbreak them with something like SillyTavern

If you can get it free then go ahead, nothing to lose except some time ig. But you will soon see that its is not very helpful for inkwell subhumans.

Don't do it from your own money though
I've got plenty of time.
I have no job, no friends, no GF, I'm not in college or uni and I cut ties with my family a decade ago.

I've got plenty of time.
I have no job, no friends, no GF, I'm not in college or uni and I cut ties with my family a decade ago.
Understandable you are desperate to reach out to someone, anyone at this point.

WASTE of money tbh! Lel i would just vent it out here its a waste of time money. Tried it and it wont help.

they suck for advice but just to talk to them is nice, plus you can jailbreak them with something like SillyTavern
Interaction with other humans is oxygen for the soul.
It's no different from food, water or sex.
Whenever I interact and socialize with someone, it makes me feel good.

Interaction with other humans is oxygen for the soul.
It's no different from food, water or sex.
Whenever I interact and socialize with someone, it makes me feel good.
that is true how it can't replace raw human interaction, but most of the time people are behind a screen anyway

Understandable you are desperate to reach out to someone, anyone at this point.
People in my town, especially the foids here fucking hate me.
I'm kinda OK with not having male friends, but I'm certainly not OK at not having a GF.
It's an absolute pisstake that I see couples in town, yet I'm single and I'm older than the guys in the couples.
They are loads of single foids here, but their likely chad and prettyboy only.

If you get therapy I would get a male therapist instead of a foid. But in the Jew K they will probably put you on a deradicalisation programme or put you in a mental asylum if you say too much, especially if you talk about wanting to "go ER" or something. I am British and I spoke to a psychiatrist he was alright not like any of the woke therapists. My parents forced me to go through therapy when I was 8-10 and I had two foid therapists and they were both cunts and said a lot of bluepill shit.
WASTE of money tbh! Lel i would just vent it out here its a waste of time money. Tried it and it wont help.
Therapy is free in the UK and I think it is good if u want to talk to someone.

No. Don't. Therapy cannot help lonely men.

Don’t go it will be gaslighting and potentially a psych ward

Try it, but don't expect too much. Therapy is designed for women, and most are not trained to deal with male loneliness. Your problems won't be seen as that big, simply because you're a man.

I've gone through five therapists over the course of my life. Three of them were nice and tried, but are too stuck in blue-pilled, groupthink peer-reviewed "science" and didn't see my situation as serious, even after telling them I felt suicidal at times. The other two were straight up bitches - one looked bored, the other was just rude. All five of them, however, were Boomers, Gen-Xers, and one older Millenial, that are out of touch with real life and its clear they never leave their cozy office, and would straight up get pissy if I dropped blackpill facts. I would also tell them that I'm extremely ugly, and the funny thing is that they would neither deny or admit it to me, but rather go on the tired spiel that looks aren't everything - even after telling me their space is a space of honesty and free speech.
My first therapist, a boomer man, straight up gave me the advice "just talk to her", not understanding that may have worked in his day, but you need to be a plus 8 to pull that off now. One of the Gen Xer therapist I had when I was underemployed, gave me the advice to just "walk in the office" or "call them". Two of the female therapists actually told me that nobody will care if I'm an adult virgin --- if that is not gaslighting, I don't know what is.

I don't think therapy works, but if you want to have someone to talk to, then yes, I agree therapy might help, but don't expect it to change you or feel better.

Therapy doesn't make you tall, neurotypical or good looking, that's what matters.

Get a male therapist, not a femoid one. Femtard therapists are the fucking worst.

Don't mean to discourage you but therapists talk similar to redditors or AI, and if not, they are unnecessarily mean. They also only talk to you weekly or monthly, it's not someone who you can always talk to whenever.

Try it, but don't expect too much. Therapy is designed for women, and most are not trained to deal with male loneliness. Your problems won't be seen as that big, simply because you're a man. I've gone through five therapists over the course of my life. Three of them were nice and tried, but are too stuck in blue-pilled, groupthink peer-reviewed "science" and didn't see my situation as serious, even after telling them I felt suicidal at times. The other two were straight up bitches - one looked bored, the other was just rude. All five of them, however, were Boomers, Gen-Xers, and one older Millenial, that are out of touch with real life and its clear they never leave their cozy office, and would straight up get pissy if I dropped blackpill facts. I would also tell them that I'm extremely ugly, and the funny thing is that they would neither deny or admit it to me, but rather go on the tired spiel that looks aren't everything - even after telling me their space is a space of honesty and free speech.
Well said. I had the same experiences. They are too old and out of touch, dismissive, self-righteous, and they do not actually care. They show favoritism towards certain clients. They are also not "someone who you can talk to" because they will not talk to you outside of their allotted time.

I made up my mind, I'm not seeing a theRAPIST.

So u wanna spend money on someone to tell you bluepilled advice?

I suggest you not to go to therapy, you will just be met with bluepilling and gaslighting. The female therapists will get wet when you tell them how you have been bullied by taller and better looking guys than you and blackpilled male therapists dont exist because they wouldnt make mome

You want to actually feel better about your life? Just meditate.

Paying for a theRAPIST to talk to you is pointless. They can't make your problems go away. Also something you have to understand is that nobody likes to listen to a man talking about his problems. That behavior is only allowed to be done by women. Women can go on long tirades about how society is oppressing them and how they have it so bad, men aren't allowed to do so.

So as a man there's no point in asking for help from anyone. If even by miracle someone helped you, they would only do so begrudgingly. Of course your looks play a part in this too. Attractive men get help from other people, especially from women. As an ugly man don't expect any kind of help from anyone. Even your parents.

Just meditate. Take long walks. Let your brain and body rest. That's all we subhumans have.

See if you can get the gooberment to pay. Also, don't get your hopes up.

the reason I always hate when people say to engage more in therapy is because I spent 3 years in a childrens psychiatric unit

You're better off spending money on shrooms, gym, hookers, or plastic surgery and anything that will improve your appearance.

Even a hooker is a better deal than therapy.

Just pay someone to pretend like they give a shit theory.