Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] [Story] Middle class normies think you're a blue collar worker.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I've been thinking about this today. And it's clear to me that my looks were always the case in the matter. But at that point I thought it was the way I represented myself.

When I was around 14/15 I was at this huge annual sale. Me and my family spent the whole day there buying books and stuff. Then... I got really tired from all the walking, so I took a seat in one of the chairs that were there. Now, ofc, these chairs are usually used by the people who work there. Anyway, a few minutes after I sat down, these two bitches came along and asked me, if I recall correctly where a certain type of papers are. Now, keep in mind that this was huge sale with discounts, and the only thing foids buy from them are stationary items. Anyway, I gave them "How the fuck am I supposed to know?" look, and told them I don't know.

This other time, when I was 16, I was taking the bus home after class, and again... I was standing in this spot where the conductor stands. Those in curryland will know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I was standing there minding my own business. I was wearing, what I thought at the time were fashionmaxxed clothing. Denim jeans, Black t shirt, off brand canvas shoes.etc This middle class/upper middle class woman showed up, and I tapping at my phone minding my own business. She was with a small kid, I think. And the bitch just asked me the fare for where she was going. I was getting at the same place, so I just told her the amount. And what do you fucking know? This bitch took out her purse and gave me the money, even though I probably had more pocket money with me than she had in her purse. JFL. I gave the bitch a weird look and she realized what she had done and said "Sorry." , and that was the end of it.

Now granted, I was probably a fashion failio in both of these, and I was occupying a worker's space. BUT JFL, isn't it fucking clear to these retards that I'm a teenager. <_< And despite being a fashion failio, I was dressed better than the fucking blue collars.

JFL

Has anything like this happened to you cellas?

fuark this happened to me too

Well, won't happen to incels because we won't get women anyway, but for the few ugly men who get to have children: When you are ugly and playing with your own kids at the playground, people will think you are a pedohpile. Because they can not believe such an ugly men could have his own children and be a father.

Have read that on forums lots of times.

I've been thinking about this today. And it's clear to me that my looks were always the case in the matter. But at that point I thought it was the way I represented myself.

When I was around 14/15 I was at this huge annual sale. Me and my family spent the whole day there buying books and stuff. Then... I got really tired from all the walking, so I took a seat in one of the chairs that were there. Now, ofc, these chairs are usually used by the people who work there. Anyway, a few minutes after I sat down, these two bitches came along and asked me, if I recall correctly where a certain type of papers are. Now, keep in mind that this was huge sale with discounts, and the only thing foids buy from them are stationary items. Anyway, I gave them "How the fuck am I supposed to know?" look, and told them I don't know.

This other time, when I was 16, I was taking the bus home after class, and again... I was standing in this spot where the conductor stands. Those in curryland will know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I was standing there minding my own business. I was wearing, what I thought at the time were fashionmaxxed clothing. Denim jeans, Black t shirt, off brand canvas shoes.etc This middle class/upper middle class woman showed up, and I tapping at my phone minding my own business. She was with a small kid, I think. And the bitch just asked me the fare for where she was going. I was getting at the same place, so I just told her the amount. And what do you fucking know? This bitch took out her purse and gave me the money, even though I probably had more pocket money with me than she had in her purse. JFL. I gave the bitch a weird look and she realized what she had done and said "Sorry." , and that was the end of it.

Now granted, I was probably a fashion failio in both of these, and I was occupying a worker's space. BUT JFL, isn't it fucking clear to these retards that I'm a teenager. <_< And despite being a fashion failio, I was dressed better than the fucking blue collars.

JFL

Has anything like this happened to you cellas?
Well even though I used to work at a BCJ I still was looked differently compared to the rest. Even the ugly ethnic foids were annoying.