Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you HATE your siblings or other family members for having new offspring

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
I can't tell you enough how fucking much I hate my older Chadlite brother right now, he won't stop sending shitty pictures of his stupid flaming faggot baby in my family whatsapp group. It's like he's rubbing it in my face by announcing how much of a sexhaver he is, as if the first baby wasn't enough. Now to add salt to the wound he fucking asks me when I'M going to find a gf and StArT mY OwN FaMiLy :feelsclown:, LIKE HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT MY FUCKING SITUATION AND WHAT HE'S DONE TO ME :feelsree:. I swear this has to be a deliberate attempt at making me want to go ER on him (in GTA VII), just to give you an idea this is the same asshole who bullied me mercilessly throughout my childhood. He always used to beat me up sometimes with help of my other older brother, but he would always be the first to throw the first jab. One time when I was a kid I remember my parents being away for the weekend, so my cunt brothers decided to drag me out of my bed in the middle of the night and shove me into a running cold shower and then locking the doors from outside while laughing. They made fun of my appearance in front of other family members and even total strangers YET THEY ALL ALWAYS FUCKING JOIN IN :reeeeee: THIS STILL HAPPENS TO THIS DAY :lasereyes:. It's not even friendly banter in the slightest, they literally point out my subhuman facial features or height and just find my general existence amusing. Nah, I have to be living in some kind of simulation at this point, there is no way this is real. It's like whoever is playing my character decided to literally play on the hardest giga-nightmare veteran difficulty, where all the NPCs are programmed to fuck with me one way or another :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Show me pics of his wife, preferably pregnant.

and getting fatter is only making it worse

Fortunately I have much younger brother, who probably won't have children even in future

Your avatar: Clowns me.

Well if he hasn't had his growth spurt or reached puberty, your prediction is meaningless
He is 14 yo, he looks like 11-12 yo kid

New cousins are new chances of me getting a teenage waifu once I am more matured in my looksmaxxing journey

It's over for trucels

My older sister has 3 kids now and she gets all the attention from my mother while I LDAR and rot alone in my basement for having a dick. Its like i was born in some sort of purgatory where i cant live but I cant die. I cant have sex because I am too ugly so I might as well just get a vasectomy or something. This world hates me and I powerless to do anything about it.