Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Insulted girl in office and she has put a complaint in

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I was in the office yesterday and when I left there was a girl waiting for the lift. She acted like I didn't even exist and was looking at some good looking guy.

When we left the lift we were waliking the same way towards the train station. I changed my mind about going home and decided to go the gym as I turned I seen her and under my breath I called her a dog because I was very angry and I'm going through some bad situations.

She has put a complaint in against me in the office. We don't work in the same office but the same floor.

I'm worried about what I should do. Should I explain my situation and apologise? Can I get a criminal record for this? Serious.

deny deny deny OP

If you mumbled it just say you were talking to yourself if your superiors bring it up, think of a reason you would have been thinking about a dog or something, she has no proof so it's your word against hers, make her look like she takes everything personal.

If you mumbled it just say you were talking to yourself if your superiors bring it up, think of a reason you would have been thinking about a dog or something, she has no proof so it's your word against hers, make her look like she takes everything personal.
dont do this. deny u said anything OP. she has no proof dont admit to anything

I have already been honest with my boss who is one of my best friends and he sai he will support me. What can happen if I am honest?

I have already been honest with my boss who is one of my best friends and he sai he will support me. What can happen if I am honest?
look for another job / get on neetbux

I won't lose my job. They said worst case scenario I can work from home. I live in England

Absolutely do not apologise. Admitting you said it (as an insult) was your first mistake, don't make another. Women are dogs, you had every right to call her that. Just ignore it and wait until it blows over.

Absolutely do not apologise. Admitting you said it (as an insult) was your first mistake, don't make another. Women are dogs, you had every right to call her that. Just ignore it and wait until it blows over.

But what if she involves the police etc?

you fucked up you shouldnt say anything to your boss. now i honestly dont know, it depends.

Does not make sense, what kind of insult is 'dog'? Just wondering what your thought process was op.

Yes. Isn't it harrassment?

I am lawyer. I have specialized in Greek law, but most likely it is approximately the same. If it was outside your workspace then technically it is not a work related harassment and she can not complain about you in HR. Even if she could she does not have any proof what you said is true.

It isnt considered harassment. If we stretch it it is a alleged harassment.

If you have any questions ask me. my specialization is business law though

Does not make sense, what kind of insult is 'dog'? Just wondering what your thought process was op.

Dog in UK means ugly/non attractive woman

I am lawyer. I have specialized in Greek law, but most likely it is approximately the same. If it was outside your workspace then technically it is not a work related harassment and she can not complain about you in HR. Even if she could she does not have any proof what you said is true.

I am just terrified about the police turning up at my door. I have moved back in with my parents.

Thanks BTW mate.

I am just terrified about the police turning up at my door. I have moved back in with my parents.

Lol.

OK I don't agree with what you did, but I think your over stressing about this. Police aren't going to waste time over a single insult like that, not to mention there's no proof. Hr wouldn't be able to do anything either.

Is he blackpilled?, boss goals lol

lowiqcel, you know that you're ugly and still you managed to fuck up. Only chad can call women dogs while he's choking them, you should be lucky you're not fired already.

I think this might be the last straw before I end myself.

My goal for the last few years has been earning enough money for surgeries. I have already started with a hair transplant.

I'm worried that if I get a criminal record for this I won't be able to get a job. I am 34 years old and have never had a girlfriend.

My friend/boss suggested that if she takes it further I should write a letter of apology saying that I am having serious mental problems. I have some issues at the moment:-

- My dad who I live with is now very sick
- My aunt who helped raise me has had the worst type of stroke possible 2 weeks ago and can now no longer remember even me or speak and is almost completely paralysed physically and mentally
- I owe a lot of tax money due to being wrongly left responsible for it by a previous job
- I am disgusting to women

He said that I should outline all this and say that what I said wasn't directed towards her and that I simply said something under my breath because I was pissed off with life but that I'm sorry that I caused her alarm.

you are worried about police because you called someone a "dog"? just nuke this planet already

If it happened outside of work there is nothing anyone can do. Your employer can't dictate your behaviour outside of work. Even if you commit a serious crime outside of work they don't have a right to sack you. Stand up for yourself.

this post reminds me how cucked uk employment / employers are. reminds me why its good to be Neetbux tbh.

I have already been honest. What can happen if I am honest?

You know, when they're watching you pack your shit, they're gonna say: "At least he was honest!".

Honesty is never an advantage, unless it's plain dumb to lie.

My friend/boss suggested that if she takes it further I should write a letter of apology saying that I am having serious mental problems. I have some issues at the moment:-

- My dad who I live with is now very sick
- My aunt who helped raise me has had the worst type of stroke possible 2 weeks ago and can now no longer remember even me or speak and is almost completely paralysed physically and mentally
- I owe a lot of tax money due to being wrongly left responsible for it by a previous job
- I am disgusting to women

He said that I should outline all this and say that what I said wasn't directed towards her and that I simply said something under my breath because I was pissed off with life but that I'm sorry that I caused her alarm.

There are 2 routes you can take.

First route: Deny. You have already confessed your alleged misnomer to your boss, so he may be liable if the truth is revealed. He won't like that route that is certain.

So the second route is what you proposed. An apology in written form. So, if you really want that, print it, do not e-mail it, or do both. The letter should be addressed to her personally. Do not say which word you mentioned, say it generally for example "for my unwanted comment" or something similar (sorry i am not good with english terms).

Mention that your first two point if you wish (your dad, and aunt ) say that you experience personal problems and give those are examples.
You can also add that you have anxiety because of those conditions.
Do not say the third point about money. It is unnecessary and will only lead you to problems.

Do not say the fourth point obviously. It has no gravity and will only annoy the recipient.

An apology letter is a good way to escape this situation.

If you had not said anything to your boss though I would say just deny.

I think this might be the last straw before I end myself.

My goal for the last few years has been earning enough money for surgeries. I have already started with a hair transplant.

I'm worried that if I get a criminal record for this I won't be able to get a job. I am 34 years old and have never had a girlfriend.

Dont end it bro. I am 27 and i have never had a gf. what can we do?

There are 2 routes you can take.

First route: Deny. You have already confessed your alleged misnomer to your boss, so he may be liable if the truth is revealed. He won't like that route that is certain.

So the second route is what you proposed. An apology in written form. So, if you really want that, print it, do not e-mail it, or do both. The letter should be addressed to her personally. Do not say which word you mentioned, say it generally for example "for my unwanted comment" or something similar (sorry i am not good with english terms).

Mention that your first two point if you wish (your dad, and aunt ) say that you experience personal problems and give those are examples.
You can also add that you have anxiety because of those conditions.
Do not say the third point about money. It is unnecessary and will only lead you to problems.

Do not say the fourth point obviously. It has no gravity and will only annoy the recipient.

An apology letter is a good way to escape this situation.

If you had not said anything to your boss though I would say just deny.

Thanks. I couldn't deny because they rang me up (I am working from home today) so could tell from my voice that something was wrong.

He did say that I could work form home for good now though and would never have to go to the office and that he could explain my mental situation to the girl and that I won't be in the office anymore if it comes to that.

So if I do never go to the office again could that be the end of it or what else could happen?

Thanks. I couldn't deny because they rang me up (I am working from home today) so could tell from my voice that something was wrong.

He did say that I could work form home for good now though and would never have to go to the office and that he could explain my mental situation to the girl and that I won't be in the office anymore if it comes to that.

So if I do never go to the office again could that be the end of it or what else could happen?

you shouldnt have confessed to your boss in the 1st place, should have just denied all her claims.

honesty never helps in the workplace.

How many hours have passed? In Greece if you committed a crime in the last 48 hours you may be arrested by police only for being a suspect. The suspects then leave usually jail after a few hours until the court date is established. I don't know what happens in the UK though. This is though VERY UNLIKELY.

It depends on the girl if she will let things be. If she is crazy she may well take legal action against you (aka sue you). If that happens consider hiring a lawyer, specialized in work related topics.

How many hours have passed? In Greece if you committed a crime in the last 48 hours you may be arrested by police only for being a suspect. The suspects then leave usually jail after a few hours until the court date is established. I don't know what happens in the UK though. This is though VERY UNLIKELY.

It depends on the girl if she will let things be. If she is crazy she may well take legal action against you (aka sue you). If that happens consider hiring a lawyer, specialized in work related topics.

It was just after 5pm yesterday (in England) so 20 hours.

Also how can she sue me for work related topics if it happened outside of work? And what could they arrest me on suspicion of?

It was just after 5pm yesterday (in England) so 20 hours.

most probably nothing is going to happen. if you are nervous talk with a lawyer. though i think at this point they would have arrested you. so just be quiet for 1 day or 2. most probably police wont get involved and the problem is going to be in your work place. relax.

Also how can she sue me for work related topics if it happened outside of work? And what could they arrest me on suspicion of?

She can sue you for whatever she wants. She can sue you for Unappropriated Conduct, for Sexual Discrimination, even for Sexual Assault, it depends on how much money she wants to waste on courts. It doesnt need to be correct. though the court wont grant her anything cause it is your word against hers. so it is extremely unlikely.

the police may want to arrest you on suspicion on misappropriate conduct (i dont know the english names sorry) but as i said it would be really weird. in Greece at least. but in your feminist country i dont know.

She can sue you for whatever she wants. She can sue you for Unappropriated Conduct, for Sexual Discrimination, even for Sexual Assault, it depends on how much money she wants to waste on courts. It doesnt need to be correct. though the court wont grant her anything cause it is your word against hers. so it is extremely unlikely.

the police may want to arrest you on suspicion on misappropriate conduct (i dont know the english names sorry) but as i said it would be really weird. in Greece at least. but in your feminist country i dont know.

I'm really thinking about going to the police station and explaining what happened so that they don't come to the house.

I'm really thinking about going to the police station and explaining what happened so that they don't come to the house.

I dont know if it is a smart move. They will most probably say that you overkilled it. Forget it and in the rare occurrence that something happens contact a lawyer.

I dont know if it is a smart move. They will most probably say that you overkilled it. Forget it and in the rare occurrence that something happens contact a lawyer.

Ugliness has made me ugly inside. This proves it.

No. You never say a word to police, judges, etc... without your lawyer present.

Unfortunately, we live in a fucked up society where a female can seriously make up anything about an ugly male, and you can be harassed about it by the State.

Deny the claim

How do ppl like op get good office jobs while I rot having to deliver pizzas? Fucking retard jfc

But what if she involves the police etc?

God damn it the fact that this is even possible is beyond me. You can fucking beat up and harass incels for 22 years of their lives (and after, but they're probably LDARing) in school and uni, but as soon as you say a single off-color comment to a roastie, you're in jail.

Her complaint doesn't mean anything, you didn't say it to her on the job. That's why you can call your teacher a "fugging cunt." on a Saturday and not get any trouble for it in school. You're fine.

see i don't think thats even that bad but its a girl and you're an ugly incel, low iq thinking bro its ovER

I mean, if you cheated with someone I would probably tell you to deny till you die, but if you murmur "dog" under your breath because you can´t handle a random girl looking at another guy,.. I don´t know dude. Maybe you should work from home.