Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Insulted girl in office and she has put a complaint in

No. You never say a word to police, judges, etc... without your lawyer present.

Unfortunately, we live in a fucked up society where a female can seriously make up anything about an ugly male, and you can be harassed about it by the State.

Thanks Grotesque. I don't think it's going to go further because it is a work issue plus it wasn't even in work but I know what you mean. Love your videos btw. Can relate to your videos the most

Her complaint doesn't mean anything, you didn't say it to her on the job. That's why you can call your teacher a "fugging cunt." on a Saturday and not get any trouble for it in school. You're fine.

That's what I'm hoping. I'm just embarrassed and ashamed at the moment.

That's what I'm hoping. I'm just embarrassed and ashamed at the moment.
Don't sweat it. She can't do shit. Even if she were to sue you, there's no evidence of it happening.

My boss is having a talk with the manager of the HR department today. He is going to explain my situation and say that I will be working from home from now on and that if I did say anything it wasn't directed towards her and that I'm very sorry any upset was caused.

They will believe her over you no matter what you do.

Can't even think I'm so upset and worried.

say you have a Tourette syndrome

- tell them she insulted you first
Or
-Tell them you didn't say anything(best possible outcome), look them in the eyes and don't scratch your nose or dick so they don't single you out as a liar and that's it, all you gotta say.

It's over, you might as well be fired already