Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is nofap working?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I believe masturbation is harmful but do nofap really works? It cannot change your genes or magically improve you. Abstaining from masturbation can improve your life, memory etc. but doesn't make your face more attractive to an opposite sex. Many monks try to not masturbate but does this make them attractive to females? Only if they good-looking.
Nofap will not make ugly men more attractive.

It doesn't improve nothing besides you having more energy and having more and stronger erections

it makes it harder to sleep,
also I was more angry

No nofap for your face

I believe masturbation is harmful but do nofap really works? It cannot change your genes or magically improve you. Abstaining from masturbation can improve your life, memory etc. but doesn't make your face more attractive to an opposite sex. Many monks try to not masturbate but does this make them attractive to females? Only if they good-looking.
Nofap will not make ugly men more attractive.
It makes you more emotional and feel more alive.

It makes u r4p3y. Especially beware of day 7!

I think its a placebo tbh

It does make your face more attractive through boosting testosterone. Your eyes will get a bit brighter and skin will start glowing within 7 days. It won’t make you good looking though. Just a sharper version of yourself.

It does make your face more attractive through boosting testosterone. Your eyes will get a bit brighter and skin will start glowing within 7 days. It won’t make you good looking though. Just a sharper version of yourself.
Still better than nothing.

I've been doing it for 7 months now, but I'm just as unattractive as I was before.

I've been doing it for 7 months now, but I'm just as unattractive as I was before.
Well perhaps you didn’t notice the changes. It depends how addicted you were before. Like say you barely jerked off before NoFap, then the change won’t be there much because it’s basically already your default state.

And btw, it’s not like your bone structure changes or anything. It’s just your eyes have this glitter and skin glows a bit.

Relapsed an hour ago and feeling more depressed than usual now :feelsbadman:

Unless you can ha ve actual sex it's pointless

Your eyes will get a bit brighter and skin will start glowing within 7 days. It won’t make you good looking though. Just a sharper version of yourself.
Legit bro rainbows were coming out of my eyes at one point

Well damn. Maybe it didn’t work for you. Are you sure there aren’t any other benefits you noticed?
No physical benefits. I'm mostly doing it for my mental state anyway and I'm feeling slightly less worse about myself when I'm on nofap.

Only if you can stay busy almost 24/7