Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a way to sell my soul to the devil ?

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I would like to sell my soul to the devil in exchange I would like to be transformed into a chad.

I'm not buying currently, sorry

@Michael W. Ford thoughts?

Some people have said there is ways to exchange with demons but they all end it with a cautionary tale about how it wont end well and to not invite demons into your home but i dont know of any ways specifically. Im sure u could find some ritual online tho

idk get a oujia board and look up demon names and ask

I would like to sell my soul to the devil in exchange I would like to be transformed into a chad.
i was actually just thinking of this a few days ago. i am too scared of eternal torture n sheet tho

write a contract in blood

Why would you do that for ?

Go to the devil pawn shop and he'll give you the best deal

It doesn't work like that. You'll still be an ugly motherfucker, but you will have power and influence. With that will come pussy. @Michael W. Ford was right, but he's an idiot. The devil will never give him the attention he craves from him. KEK

I wish the devil was real so I could sell my soul

Stupid idea and this would never happen. You will never be turned into Chad because you weren't born Chad.

Even demons and hell has standards and hierarchies