Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any physical features in your own appearance you could consider as attractive?

Cessetto

Cessetto

Recruit
★★
About myself the answer is no. What about you?

I have blue eyes. Saggy eyelids, but blue eyes.

Brag thread.
If I were bragging I would be posting about me and all of my achievements. Moreover, as you can read, I admitted there is nothing in my appearance which could be ever considered as good looking. So your point is not valid.

the media likes to say unhairy men are hot, but IRL women love hairy men (because they are usually white)

Probably my eyes are my only good features. Ruined by unibrow tho. Everything else is pretty shit

the media likes to say unhairy men are hot, but IRL women love hairy men (because they are usually white)
I luckily didn't lose my hair, too bad I look like shit as fuck by the time my hair is kinky and frizzy and there is no hairstyles able to reduce my ugliness.
I wasn't talking about you.
Well my intention was to ask the users if they consider themselves as total shit or there is something they appreciate in themselves.

I luckily didn't lose my hair, too bad I look like shit as fuck by the time my hair is kinky and frizzy and there is no hairstyles able to reduce my ugliness.
Are you black or mixed?
Well my intention was to ask the users if they consider themselves as total shit or there is something they appreciate in themselves.
Basically, you're asking for other users to brag about themselves, lol.

I know you good attentions but this type of shit never ends well here.
Because mods are sensitive snowflakes (there I said it. Whatcha gonna do. I know you reading this, but you don't want to respond unless it to drop me a warning on my inbox because you're just waiting for the right moment to sweep on someone like vultures. And then you arrogantly stay silent and think you're so morally pure).

I have attractive legs, everything else is utter trash, I have absolute noodle arms.

I had a kind personality.

brag bait/fakecel catcher thread

Brag thread.
Eh kinda? But even if you're ugly as fuck you could still have some good-ish features. I can list maybe 3-4 decent features. But they're overshadowed by everything else being complete garbage which makes me Eggy tier

Eh kinda? But even if you're ugly as fuck you could still have some good-ish features. I can list maybe 3-4 decent features. But they're overshadowed by everything else being complete garbage which makes me Eggy tier
Yeah, like I could say, yeah I'm obese, but if I was actually fit and in shape I'd say that I would have a decent face, eye area and jawline, and good frame for a man. But other than that, I'm 5'3", hairy, non-NT and a bum so not much to impress.

I am neither black nor mixed. I am 100% Caucasian.
Ah, is you're hair texture because you might be Irish or Italian or something?

I have a good eye color and area but other than that not a whole lot of positives about me.

Yeah, like I could say, yeah I'm obese, but if I was actually fit and in shape I'd say that I would have a decent face, eye area and jawline, and good frame for a man. But other than that, I'm 5'3"
face > height

I know but that good feature could be the one that another user lack so it would be considerate to not talk about it.
t. dick mogger :feelshehe:

But i know exactly what you mean. Especially since this sort of thread would lead to people mentioning those good features in a vacuum (ie without listing everything wrong with you) which would make others feel like they're reading a bunch of chad posts

Yeah, like I could say, yeah I'm obese, but if I was actually fit and in shape I'd say that I would have a decent face, eye area and jawline, and good frame for a man. But other than that, I'm 5'3", hairy, non-NT and a bum so not much to impress.
Yeah if you told me your facial bones are pretty decent i would feel like calling you a fakecel. But since you're 5ft3 that changes everything, it'd be over even if you had a solid face

I guess being white

face > height
No, height > face, and by a large margin. If you're shorter than a foid then it's over (if you're around the same height as her, face might save you, but not a turbomanlet.)
Yeah if you told me your facial bones are pretty decent i would feel like calling you a fakecel. But since you're 5ft3 that changes everything, it'd be over even if you had a solid face
Even for turbochadlets, it's over.

Ah, is you're hair texture because you might be Irish or Italian or something?
I am Italian but it's not a matter of nationality...no one in my family has my type of hair. It's just a matter of crossing over. Despite of stereotypes it's extremely rare to find an Italian guy with curly but freezy hair like mine. And women hate curly hair.

I am Italian but it's not a matter of nationality...no one in my family has my type of hair. It's just a matter of crossing over. Despite of stereotypes it's extremely rare to find an Italian guy with curly but freezy hair like mine. And women hate curly hair.
Yeah, my hair is very curly and it grows out.

im not stupid enough to reply in this thread

My hair and my eyes are like the only thing ngl

Just waiting for someone to boast about being hung. Dickpill mogs all other pills.

even if there would be one, the many things that are unactractive on me ruins it again. this theard is bluepilled. Chad is a combination of several good features

i have nice eyebrows.

Height, jaw maybe, pct, full brows.